PDA

View Full Version : PSO 2 SEA Players

LordMordliss
Nov 26, 2014, 06:25 PM
Hey all, just wondering if anyone on here is currently or has plans on jumping on the SEA server. I recently VPN'd my way into the server and the complete English translation is really something to be happy about. Despite the obvious translation differences like Health Drinks instead of Monomate's but the fact that I can read things without question is outstanding.

With that being said, there are not a huge amount of players on the SEA servers... which is laughable because instead of putting resources into SEA, Sega should have dropped resources on a NA release...

If anyone else decides to check out the SEA server, hit me up, I am always looking for a group to play with!

Sizustar
Nov 26, 2014, 06:40 PM
Not very likely, way behind on content, and being run by Asiasoft, which doesn't have good reputation and history with gamers.

Shadowth117
Nov 26, 2014, 07:08 PM
Not very likely, way behind on content, and being run by Asiasoft, which doesn't have good reputation and history with gamers.

This^

Not to mention lower exp rate, clothing binding, and the various other redonkulous changes that have been made for seemingly no reason. There's a very good reason that many people actually from that region often refuse to play that version of the game.

Aquanos
Nov 26, 2014, 07:14 PM
Literary the only time I'd play is when PSO2 JP is down for maintenance.
I Don't think they have Braver yet so I might not even be into it.

wefwq
Nov 26, 2014, 09:45 PM
lolSEA

Noblewine
Nov 29, 2014, 11:19 AM
This is typical that its going to be the same bullshit stunt they pulled when PSP2: Infinity launched in Jp. They practically kept that swept under the rug when it happened and the same thing is happening with PSO2. More power to the hardcore players that have made a patch to translate Japanese as they play on the JP hud. You guys are amazing and I envy your knowledge of computers.