PDA

View Full Version : So comcast is back! but...

Meta77
Nov 30, 2014, 07:01 PM
is it worth getting back into? I do miss it some nights but is it worth getting back into at this point? Ive been playing destiny, oneechambara and dragon age mostly now. And pokemon. Do i have time to love on pso again?

Lumpen Thingy
Nov 30, 2014, 07:04 PM
drop oneechambara and destiny and you'll have plenty of time

ashley50
Nov 30, 2014, 07:21 PM
Not worth it if you're questioning yourself about it.

Just keep playing games that you enjoy and forget PSO2 ever came across your life.

Meta77
Nov 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
I cant just forget. The art book is sitting in front of me and burns my soul

Selphea
Nov 30, 2014, 09:08 PM
I thought Destiny was PSO-inspired or something.

FerrickX
Nov 30, 2014, 10:07 PM
drop destiny even if you're not going to get back to pso2

Dephinix
Nov 30, 2014, 10:09 PM
I thought Destiny was PSO-inspired or something.

Probably, everybody I knew playing Destiny asked what I played, and were like, "Wow, that sounds like Destiny!"
Well then.

GreenArcher
Nov 30, 2014, 10:17 PM
Do you want to play? Then yes
Do you not want to play? Then no

Sparzyle
Nov 30, 2014, 11:41 PM
If I had Destiny and a PSN Plus account I'd instantly drop PSO2 lol

Or if an stable version of Starbound got released because gotta have the futuristic space adventure game

BarbblerElf
Nov 30, 2014, 11:58 PM
drop destiny even if you're not going to get back to pso2

That's pretty much what I did. Rented destiny for about 2 weeks and it felt like a super limited PSO. Especially the whole no human contact unless you're already friends thing

That and mostly the waiting. Hit 100 Marks, wait a week. Did your missions in 15min, wait 24 hours. Beat story, try to find VOG or Weekly party.

Don't get me wrong. Before I decided to use a proxy for PSO2 and before comcast came back I really enjoyed Destiny. But if I'd have to choose between that game and pso2 I'd stick with PSO2. Being able to communicate, always have a party, and a bias of over 1000 hours already spent on this game give me an obvious choice. (for my self of course.)

Meta77
Dec 1, 2014, 05:48 PM
Would my stuff still be good? I havent played since the ddos. So would my items still be there and is there anything needed like a password to get back on? I updated the files last night.

BarbblerElf
Dec 1, 2014, 10:21 PM
Would my stuff still be good? I havent played since the ddos. So would my items still be there and is there anything needed like a password to get back on? I updated the files last night.

That depends on what stuff you had before you stopped playing. I stopped playing around the same time (ddos) and so far I haven't needed to buy or change anything other than Skill Trees.

When I signed in I had to confirm my account with the 6 digit code they sent to my email. You might have to do that. Otherwise you should be able to log on normally.

Chdata
Dec 1, 2014, 10:21 PM
is it worth getting back into? I do miss it some nights but is it worth getting back into at this point? Ive been playing destiny, oneechambara and dragon age mostly now. And pokemon. Do i have time to love on pso again?

Asking a community that actively plays and enjoys this game will give you a weighted answer.

Not understanding your own feelings is a step you need to surpass in your life.

Meta77
Dec 1, 2014, 11:32 PM
Your talking to a guy thats spent 9 years of his life trying to date 1 girl. understanding my feelings is complicated lol. As long as my gear is still in my storage i should be good. Though finding that code is going to be hard since its a Japanese emails.

Kichi
Dec 3, 2014, 10:34 PM
You could just as well have not played as just after episode 2 released, and you account would be just as you left it. My friend literally just did that to try the new episode 3 stuff.

As for whether you'd enjoy it...
I agree, think about it yourself.

EDIT: Or at very least, ask more specific questions. You know your preferences and problems with how the game was more than we do.

EDIT2: Then again, there's the Quick Questions thread for that.

subtledemise
Dec 3, 2014, 10:36 PM
I downloaded the xbox live trial of destiny the other day and it was boring. If you take Halo and Borderlands and combine them and make them less interesting, that's what Destiny is.