PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Anga Fundarge Weak Bullet Tell

Goukezitsu
Dec 1, 2014, 11:39 AM
I was supposed to make this video like day 1 of ultimate because a ton of people kept asking me about if there's any clear indication of weak bullet before the anga uses it. Seems people still have trouble with it so here's a video of the anga weak bullet tells and how to avoid it!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqGP2KJQ924

doomdragon83
Dec 1, 2014, 02:25 PM
I wanted to point out that the music is too loud or rather this is a video about listening in on a tell so people would want to turn up the volume/wear headphones to hear it may not like the sudden blast of music at the end.

That aside, this is good to know. I'll try to listen out for it while I get tossed around like a beach ball between 20 enemies.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 1, 2014, 02:32 PM
You can hear it coming.

Dephinix
Dec 1, 2014, 04:16 PM
Much appreciated.

Goukezitsu
Dec 1, 2014, 04:43 PM
I wanted to point out that the music is too loud or rather this is a video about listening in on a tell so people would want to turn up the volume/wear headphones to hear it may not like the sudden blast of music at the end.

That aside, this is good to know. I'll try to listen out for it while I get tossed around like a beach ball between 20 enemies.

Whoops lol. I didn't consider someone would turn it up even more, but I actually forgot to manually raise the volume on the sound (to avoid the very reason your ears died at the end). I intended on doing that, but I just forgot.

And nps everyone! I'm glad it helped.