PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2, looking for rare drop boost crafter

Ledo2013
Dec 1, 2014, 02:33 PM
Hi I'm on ship 2 and looking for crafters that can make those two kinds of rare drop boosts.

When i tried looking someone up in the visiphone i failed to see an appropriate recipe to search for. Thus I'd appreciate if someone could name me some crafters or tell me how to look them up in the visiphone.

Thx in advance!

Lyrise
Dec 1, 2014, 04:15 PM
I'm guessing you're looking for a rare drop boost crafter for Ultimate? Cause if this is the case, you'll have to wait till Thursday the earliest (Friday Japan time). Not too many people have rare drop boost data from random (it's really low rate), and most people missed the deadline to have those recipes done by Nov. 20th.

Because Rare drop rate data is almost guaranteed when you craft on the 5th and the 20th of each month, you'll have a much better chance of searching for them then.

Shinamori
Dec 1, 2014, 05:39 PM
Look for ImmaWizard. He's a teammate of mines who has rarerate 5 or something.

wefwq
Dec 1, 2014, 08:14 PM
You can find LTA craft via Visiphone craft search (search by using recipe).
Lots of the result that came out has really great sub-effects.

Ledo2013
Dec 1, 2014, 10:37 PM
Thx guys!

One more question though, what is the recipe to look for?
As said, when i browsed the list of recipes on the 30th I didn't find those two.
Or do the recipes listed change by day? (I have never really paid attention to that before.)

wefwq
Dec 1, 2014, 11:15 PM
Limited time ability for units, "rare drop boost" are it's effect, in case you gonna craft it by yourself effect available is changed everyday.

If you search for other people to craft it for you, then you can use Visiphone craft search, and try to read their craft shop comment.
Some people tends to describe what effect they have on their craft shop comment.

Also, limited-time ability are sorted by their "effective planet field" (eg: forest, cave, desert, ultimate naberius, etc.) or unit parts (sorted by tab: rear, arm, leg) rather than it's effect, so looking for "rare drop boost" or "special weapon drop rate up" not going to get you anywhere, you will need to read their craft shop description if they put any.

Ledo2013
Dec 2, 2014, 02:25 AM
Thx, thats a big help!