PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Moment Of Style - Voting

redroses
Dec 2, 2014, 11:09 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/momentoftstylelogo.png~original
Dress For A Night At A Kuna Concert - Voting

The time has finally come and we have our Top 10 males and females!
First off, I want to congratulate everyone that got into the Top 10. Secondly, thank you all so much for sending in your submissions, I have to say it was very tough to judge your entries as they all were wonderful! So please, do not feel down if you didn't make it into the Top 10.

Now, let us get to the voting!

Voting Rules & Guidelines

You must vote for both male and females
You must vote for THREE people from each category. That means, three males and three females.
You must vote for three different people, you can not say for example "all my votes go to xx", it must be three different people in both, male and female category.
You are not allowed to edit your vote! This is to prevent people from trying to change their votes to benefit their friends etc. later on. If you make a typo, don't worry, I am sure we will be able to figure out who meant!
If you don't follow the above rules, your votes will not be counted
Please vote fairly, I understand everybody wants to vote for their friends, but the participants all put a lot of thought and care in their entries, so at least give them a chance! I of course can not force you do to so and I don't want to, but I am sure it would be for everyone a greater experience if nobody would have to worry about forum popularity to know if they have a chance to win or not.
Either way, thank you for taking the the time to vote and hopefully vote fairly!
You may of course also the discuss the entries in this thread and talk about what you like and don't, but please be nice and respectful when doing so them!
Voting ends on December 7th, 11:59 pm (GMT+1)

Top 8 Males

[SPOILER-BOX]
Untrustful
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/untrustfull.jpg~original

This character is a die hard fan of Quna's ever since his youth. Each earring and red hair ball is something of a counter for everytime he's seen Quna in person. For the upcoming concert he changed his mag to a red puyo. He makes sure to take many pictures of every encounter and concert. The boots can help him get different angle shots.[/SPOILER-BOX]

TwistedShaerk
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/pso20141118_095720_002.png~original
Quna’s concert is starting, and on a balcony away from the crowd, what appears to be a young couple is sitting back and enjoying it from a distance. In reality, the male in the two, Shaerk, does NOT want to be present at all. The whole thing started when Mitsuki, his friend, hear the concert was coming soon and wanted to go see it. He was about to suggest asking one of her other friends, since he’s not into this particular type of music. However, much to his annoyance, she HAD to ask him so many times to the point where he knew he couldn’t get out of it. So he got himself set up with the bare minimum in regards to appropriate attire so that he wouldn’t have to keep changing and went with her, despite how he felt. She may be someone he’s put up with for years, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t know when she might be attempting to try making advances on him. Which explains his annoyance, as he remembers clearly telling her she’s just a friend to him on more than one occasion. To further dampen his mood, they’ve been called a “cute couple” there at least three times already, which is what he was afraid of from the start of this whole thing. As a result, she allowed him to pick as spot further away from the crowd, but she still wanted to be close enough to listen, so he chose a more solitary upper balcony. That way, he could be away from the crowd and it would allow him to pay more attention when he needed to the most. Thus concludes the story of why Shaerk is even at the concert at all, and why he’s still annoyed despite the song being on.

First off, the outfit and that was chosen for this entry. The reason I feel the costume works is because we’re going to a concert, so I think it’d make sense even in this universe to dress very casually. Second, The Shop Area’s current appearance is most reflective of an open air mall during summer, so the short sleeves and shorts reflect the idea of the weather being fairly hot during the concert.

With the accessories, the bracelets are more or less there because at some concerts, some people just like to bring vibrant, glowing things like glowsticks or glowstick bracelets. These are just his replacements, as he felt like he needed to wear something similar and Mitsuki probably would’ve been mad if he didn’t at bring at least those. The glasses are only there because he has impaired eyesight. He wears those all the time, nothing special about them in all honesty. The headphones, however, are something he brought on his own. Since he’s not entirely into big concerts, he brought his headphones and was listening to music he enjoys before to concert, in an attempt to calm himself down and to drown out the noises of the crowd. Needless to say, he’s not going to risk getting smacked for doing this during the concert itself, so once the concert went live he took them off.

Regarding their coloration, most of the colors on the costume/accessory combo are some shade of blue, which(not surprisingly), is his favorite color. But in terms of how it all goes with each other, the blue of the hair most closely matches up with the bracelets, which gives them a matching sense, but the blue of the shirt is different so that while it makes to colors match up properly, it prevents him from looking like he’s just wearing one solid blue color, at least if one disregards the rest of the outfit. The white pants, being considered the costume’s color, allowed the headphones to not blend in too much. This makes them stand out more than if they were the blue coloration, and allows for a good mix of colors since blue and white are colors that go fairly well together. The yellow highlights on the shirt and pants allow the two to have qualities that make it look like they match up well, which makes the combination more fitting an seem less off that it would be if the highlights were only on the pants. Plus, given the short-sleeved nature of the outfit, you’ll actually be able to notice his skin isn’t as pale as you would think, it actually looks a little tanned. Though I admit in this picture with the lighting you’ll need to squint to see it, if it’s even present at all. If anything, the eye color(which can barely be seen), is the main thing that’s off, as it’s actually a sea green, which is not anywhere on any part of the costume. Despite it not fitting with the costume or accessories though, what it does do is add a more calming color to him, which works since he is normally a calm and fairly laid back person.

The pose works for the scenario since, well, he’s not exactly enjoying himself. That’s why he’s leaning back with more of an annoyed expression on his face, because he does not want to be there. Albeit he also sighing because Mitsuki is trying to get him hyped up, when all it’s doing is annoying him. However, he’s not directing his face at her because he knows that’s how she is, and he’s put up with it for years, so he’s directing it at the concert so that he’s showing that he’s at least paying attention to the song. He’s also leaning because due to his laid back personality, Shaerk normally does this kind of thing when he’s not moving at all. It’s more of a natural position for him to be in since it makes him comfortable, another attempt to try calming himself down.[/SPOILER-BOX]

strikerhunter
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/user78005_pic40083_1416552884.jpg~original

He's not the usual looking fan.

Getting out of the waiting area and walking to the concert room to watch.[/SPOILER-BOX]

sacrificial
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/pso20141115_144007_001_zps4c29a757.png~original

A concert is not necessarily fun for all. Some Arks have to work. As for MultiCore, he helps others having their night.[/SPOILER-BOX]

RadiantLegend
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/15761061046_37e9408525_o.jpg~original

About the setup
Head unit antenna, to receive all the latest information about the concert, could also double as voice amplifier.
Body unit for the refined gentleman look. Great for special events such as a concert and maybe dinner afterwards with the "date".
Arm and leg unit supplies neon lights. Surely the biggest fan shall be spotted in the crowd.[/SPOILER-BOX]

GoldGenII
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/pso20141125_180251_225.jpg~original

As far as colors go, I attempted to make all of the accessories coordinate with each other in some way and made certain that they were all visible within the photo. Particularly hard ones to capture were the Pouch on his right wrist and Bag which would each contain a few goodies from the concert upon entering. His hair is an extremely dark shade of Blue, so the Robin Cap was used to give more flavor to the outfit; the green on it also matches with the highlights.

The scarf was added after consideration for the season and it meshes with the Bag and part of the Cap.

Also used is an outfit color that is not too bright, but still out of the ordinary and eye catching, especially for a male. Zukunft's main color is Magenta, so a shade of purple would not look farfetched on him and it stands out with his skin tone.

I did not want to go with a "suit" style outfit or one that is very bright and outgoing due to the declining sense of creativity with such outfits and. It is to be expected for a concert. I wanted to try something different and give appreciation to an outfit that wouldn't be seen normally for such an event. That was my reasoning behind choosing the Flamegash Elegance.

The pose depicted is with the Air Guitar LA to show that he is actually enjoying himself during the concert. It is not often he would attend such an event, but one thing he can relate to well is music. May as well show the spirit.

The background used was to encompass the lobby change from EP2 > EP3, but did not want to put too much in that it would overshadow Zukunft. The colors bring him out more. Regardless if he is not within the crowd of hundreds, he could still be spotted by his colors and position alone within the dimmed lobby.

This is my entry for the Moment of Style. ID name is GoldgenII like my username here and once again, the character name is Zukunft. I thank you for taking the time to read this message and I look forward to the progression of the event![/SPOILER-BOX]

Fusionxglave
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/28166ty.jpg~original

I considered dressing up really nicely but, I thought back and to me concerts are about lively entertainment: instead of formal wears.

The accessories I choose was a cat hat, Aron head gear, the big bottom ribbon, and the vampire teeth.

Len Kagamine is one of the cutest vocaloids and so from his Song "Magical ☆ Neko Len Len Kagamine" inspire me to make this photo. I tried to make my character look as much as a Cat but with a Human personality, I could not find exact match for accessories so I tried the Aron Head gear to complement the Cat Hat. The Cat ears would have been better, but I could not find a hat to match the Car ears as good as the Cat hat. the big bottom ribbon was to help accompaniment the outfit to help bring in some more yellow. the vampire teeth were used for cat fangs.

I also chose the flag to represent the Arks' ships and to celebrate a concert with all of my crew members.

The place that I am standing on had a sky view and that was more of own perspective. I wanted to put a little of bit of myself in the photo.

In the photo my character is holding out his hand and welcoming people to performance. He is enthusiastic and cheerful. He tries to be as cute as he can and wants everyone to have fun at the show.

Overall: I wanted to present a character who was cute and joyful that had a appreciation for music.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Final_Attack
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/pso20141121_231231_002.jpg~original

He's not the usual looking fan.

Getting out of the waiting area and walking to the concert room to watch.[/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX]

Top 10 Females

[SPOILER-BOX]
SakuHaruo
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/SakuHaruo.jpg~original

Twas a difficult choice, but after some thinking I just went with it. I had two rules; No black or white outfits and no popular colors, because they're plain and/or everyone uses them. So... I did some soul searching and that's when I found the Airy Summer Dress Moon. Since the concert is located right in the shopping area, I figured my character can dress for both shopping and the concert.

I wanted to use some leggings because the dress seems kinda plain (to be fair, it's actually a good dress), I went with the Lace leggings, then I added the Round Sunglasses to compliment the leggings (the dress actually does this alone since it has similarities to a yellow sunflower). Next was the Shoulder bag to compliment the blue lining on the dress. Wearing Twin Tails, I knew my head accessories were taking a nerf due to clipping, but I was lucky enough to grab a Feather Corsage from the shop for cheap. The Melody note was the finishing touch I needed, so if someone see's me while shopping they would immediately know that I'm going to the scheduled concert later on in the day/night.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Arredoval
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/Arredoval.jpg~original

Outfit reasoning:
When Quna's concerts were first being shown, they also hyped the glowsticks. When glowsticks are advertised, I usually think of raves. So I went with a rave-like costume, which usually incorporates a (fake) gas mask and attached glowy bits. Sadly, there's not really many glowy hair accessories, so I went with the hood instead since it's winter, we're ARKS, and... well, we know where these concerts always end up. Space be cold, yo.
If there were glowstick poles available, she'd be holding one and joining the crowd in the back for all the fancy dancing.
Can't see it well in this shot, but the headgear gives it a slight jester look, which matches this character's individual style.[/SPOILER-BOX]

ashley50
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/ashley50.jpg~original

I chose the Magia Savior C clothing as It matches my characters' color scheme nicely and fits her slim frame. I did not remove the caseal ears as they don't interfere with her overall looks.

"Keeping it simple and presentable at the same time."[/SPOILER-BOX]

isCasted
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/isCasted.jpg~original

Main idea of the setup is trying to be fabulous without showing off as some sort of a richie, which is a main category of people judge styles of each other when going to various events (like certain kinds of concerts).

Misty's dress is just made in an original way that makes it look well enough without "expensive" materials or handiwork on tier of mastering smallest pieces of cloth - it's just crafted to do what dresses do (Misty is a pirate daughter, after all). Another thing about this dress is its "antigravity" effect (not sure if it's just PSO2 implementation thing, but it's there), which gives it fabulous looks just like those dresses that use a lot of cloth at bottom parts (like Wedding/Bridal dress), yet that cloth won't get in the way during dances, especially fast ones (like with Quna's Endless Story).

Card-based bow works as a symbol and appreciation of free time of labor class. Earrings (which are hard to see, but that makes them not get in the way when you take look at general appearance) work as "the most expensive-looking thing in the house, so why not"; also they are colorful, so they fit with "pop" alignment of the concert.[/SPOILER-BOX]

timberwolf87
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/timberwolf87.jpg~original

I went for more of a casual look for this one since the theme is about a Quna concert (i doubt that somebody would dress up in a bridal dress or anything more elegant for a concert).

As for the accessories, i choose them because well... I like them. :3

The costume and accessories used are as follows

Heart Breaker Night
Rouge Piercings
Gothic Head Dress
Silver Panja[/SPOILER-BOX]

stealthcmc1974
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/stealthcmc1974.png~original

Here's Mine. Basically decided on Ursula Repca Steel because its more laid back than what Niare normally wears, but its not overtly outrageous. Its also free moving for the most part, which is nice to be wearing for a concert. It also compliment's Niare red and blue purple eyes well.

As for why she's in that pose, concerts aren't her thing. She's hanging back, waiting for it to start really. She's slightly introverted, hence why she's hanging back.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Anduril
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/Anduril.png~original

Character: Kayla
Outfit description: "Your co-worker says she has an extra ticket for tonight's Kuna concert; you've never been to an idol concert before, but you've been trying new things lately, so you accept the invitation.
Back at home, you wonder what you should wear tonight; that's when your mom's advice rings in your head: 'Nothing beats a little black dress for a night out.'
You dig through your closet and find the dress you wore to your cousin's wedding; it looks good, but you realize that your normal mess of curls doesn't suit it very well.
After nearly an hour struggling, you're able to get your hair into a nice updo with a cute side braid, but those two pesky tufts of hair just won't stay down; looking at the clock, you realize you don't really have the time to mess with them anymore.
You had intended to put in contacts for the night, but you don't have time to adjust to them and you still need to put on a bit of makeup to cover your freckles, so you just grab your glasses.
Running late, you grab your favorite pair of earrings, stuff the concert ticket into your purse, and head out.
When you get to the venue and see the assembled masses, a wave of embarrassment rolls over you as you realize you are incredibly overdressed for this concert.
You spend the rest of the night fidgeting awkwardly as your coworker teases you about your outfit."[/SPOILER-BOX]

Azelyra
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/Azelyra.jpg~original

So, Charlotte.
She has natural brown chestnut colored hair (with green subtle green color eyes) which I believe creates a good conjunction with the black color costumes, as in contrast to someone having black hair, their hair color would blend in with the costume, but because the black shirt, it makes Charlotte's brown hair stands out.

The reason I chose the 2014 ARKS Festa shirt in specific is because I wanted to do something rather simple and realistic, rather than being overly creative. If you think about it carefully, the ARKS Lobby's Shop Area theme right now for Episode 3 is more of a tropical-esque type area. The area is set in a town near a beach (You can see the coast out the big windows behind the stage) I don't think that wearing a coat in a beachside town like that would be super logical, so I believe something casual that doesn't have too long sleeves or so would be a better choice.

The accessories that Charlotte is wearing are the Active Cap B, which turns into the White Color because of the native special costume color which is white.

I believe that black and white together creates this sense of indecisiveness (neither fully black or white), showing Charlotte's reluctant nature of which I mentioned in the context how she really wants to see Quna but she is really shy. The hat balances black and white out specifically I believe because if we do a small look-through of the areas which are black and white, of course there are more black surface areas than white. Moreso than just supporting the coloration, the cap also fits the context of the location. You know, beach towns are hot so why not have a cap right?

The next is the Plaid Shirt C (I believe it is called that)

This creates a sense that supports what I've said earlier about black and white, though there may be around the same amount of black or white, it creates a feeling that Charlotte's costume isn't just as plain as it looks. In context however, the plaid shirt I wanted to put it there to represent how Charlotte is a person that prepares for the future, she doesn't know whether the "Shop Area" is cold or not since normally the beach city wouldn't be too cold. Just in the case that it is cold, she can always put on the plaid shirt because it acts like a jacket.

Next is the Loop Bracelet P.

Of course the typical Quna concert or rather just typical concerts you would want to have some form of glowsticks, whether it be a bracelet or actual glowsticks. It creates the meaning to show that Charlotte really wants to participate in Quna's concert and cheer for her. Because if she doesn't, she wouldn't have put on the bracelets in the first place either. The reason I choose the pink glow bracelets over every other color is because the fact that the "ARKS" Logo on the 2014 Festa shirt is a pink/magenta color, I felt like due to the screenshot not really emphasizing the part that people easily misses the bracelets could make up for it in a sense. However if I use other colors that are more vibrant than the bright pink (that looks close to white), it will create tones of other colors (green/blue) which doesn't fit into Charlotte's color scheme that I'm going for, which is Monochrome with a small taste of pink.

Then last (I'm not sure if you would notice) but the snowflake earrings.

Like I've said, I wanted to do bright colored accessories, in specific more towards the white stratum of colors in order to create an equilibrium between black and white thus balancing the colors and making Charlotte's hair and herself as a character stand out, since both black and white are colors that do not catch the normal human eye's attention. Personally, the reason that I've chosen the snowflake earring for Charlotte is because her character context. I personally always like to ask myself and tell myself that nothing is as it appears. What lies beneath the enchanting snowflakes floating gently from the sky down to Earth? Snowflakes to me isn't 'just that', to me it feels that it is the way that the sky expresses its emotions, just as how a teardrop is a manifestation of human emotion. So yeah, it means quite a lot to me since there's many things that happened to myself that involves a lot of laying down on the snow as a kid. I thought mentioning that for the choice of the accessory would be something that helps you guys understand my choice.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Hachiroku
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/Hachiroku.jpg~original

I chose this outfit and accessory combination because I wanted a 'modern' casual look, It's perfect for concerts, A simple hoodie and headphones.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dragonlily
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Mos-Kuna-Evenat/Dragonlily.jpg~original

I couldn't help but doing a crazed fan eager for the Kuna concert. Thinking of all those teenage girls squealing their heads off and the crazy things they wear just to get noticed was my inspiration.

So in the theme of crazed fan......

"KUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA I LOOOOOVVVEEE YOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!"[/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX]

Happy Voting everybody!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/88a46cda-e56c-411a-8f21-df08563c62b1.png~original

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 2, 2014, 11:16 AM
This may seem like a stupid question, but what are the stipulations on voting for yourself? Is that even allowed?

EDIT: Also how long is the voting period?

ReverseSeraf
Dec 2, 2014, 11:24 AM
We just post our votes here? Seems kinda awkward. I don't want people to burn my house.

Nice entries, though. Definitely have some clear winners, but I suppose I won't list them until the above question is answered.

redroses
Dec 2, 2014, 11:27 AM
Ah forgot to mention that, you are not allowed to vote for yourself!

And yes, just post your votes here, do not worry, nobody will burn your house down! All past events had public votes, be it by posting them in the thread or by placing your vote on a poll (because people can see who voted on polls anyway). So no worries!

GoldGenII
Dec 2, 2014, 11:34 AM
Hmm...what about participants like myself? Can we vote or no?

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 2, 2014, 11:39 AM
Thanks. I didn't think it would be fair if we could vote for ourselves...

Now then, *coughs*

Female Votes:

Dragonlily - Because holy crap she is definitely a crazed fan. Only thing she's missing is some Quna-styled hair methinks.

SakuHaruo - I like your ideas around why you dressed up like that, considering how tropical the Lobby is. While I think it would be weird IRL to see someone with a melody note right above em, this is PSO2 so whatevs. Also dem shades.

Azelyra - Again, logic in your outfit choice is spot on. I definitely can see she's shy. Realistically I'd bring a sweatshirt to a concert too just in case. Like the look. Also, props to getting those people to pose in your shot.

Male Votes:

sacrificial - Do I even need to justify why he gets my vote? So. Much. Win.

GoldGenII - He certainly looks like he's ready to rock out. Nice color coordination and accesories. Looks like we have another big Quna fan.

RadiantLegend - The perfect blend of utility, relaxation, and formal wear. It's the ultimate CAST setup! (MGS: PW reference right there ;-) ) Seriously though, this guy looks like he thought of everything. Any gal would be lucking to have someone as dashing as you are.

Edson Drake
Dec 2, 2014, 11:39 AM
My votes:

Male

Sacrificial - the worker, nice concept.

Radianlegend - excellent cast part combo

Twistedshaerk - actually looked like one who goes to concerts

Female

iscasted - my favourite runner in here, beautiful character

dragonlily - beautiful caseal design (as always <3 the blueish green), also, actually went to concert

timberwolf87 - nice eyes, I liked the "gothic punk" look, also fellow Mechwarrior fan?

Honourable mention to Hachiroku, didn't get my vote(pretty close) but pretty good looking female, congrats.

And nice designs overall, I enjoyed all of them, and while I think some didn't have the "going to concert look" the designs made it stand out. Thumbs up!

lnvisible
Dec 2, 2014, 11:48 AM
Male:

Twistedshaerk: Perfect example of getting dragged to a concert you don't wanna go to. Can relate to that pose myself.

sacrifical: What good would a concert be without speakers?

Female:

dragonlily: Ideal fan look, looks really happy to be at the concert.

SakuHaruo: Perfect concert going getup. Great look for a summer concert for example.

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 2, 2014, 11:51 AM
Male:

Twistedshaerk: Perfect example of getting dragged to a concert you don't wanna go to. Can relate to that pose myself.

Female:

SakuHaruo: Perfect concert going getup. Great look for a summer concert for example.

Have to vote for three from each category dude

GoldGenII
Dec 2, 2014, 11:56 AM
Hmm. Suppose I'll cast my votes now.

Female

Arredoval - Like the rave vibe that's emitted. Emergency was also a nice touch.

SakoHaruo - Like the costume, scenery, and pose. Colors are also out of the ordinary.

Azelyra - Like the costume and shyness. Almost missed where she was in the shot.

Male

Sacrificial - Boombox. Enough said.

TwistedShaerk - Pretty casual. Was actually thinking of going that route.

strikerhunter - Security Drones should be around the area to promote safety.

ReverseSeraf
Dec 2, 2014, 12:00 PM
And yes, just post your votes here, do not worry, nobody will burn your house down!

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/384/Atrapitis.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

Jokes aside...

Males:
- TwistedShaerk (your outfit along with the headset really does bring into mind someone who would go to concerts on a hot summer day. Your character's kinda a dick to Mitsuki though, but loved the story behind it! ^^;)
- sacrificial (loved the boombox idea! Very creative! Wonder if your CAST even likes broadcasting Kuna lol)
- RadiantLegend (the gentleman theme for a date out with that special someone in a Kuna concert... very nice! Just make sure you don't impale her with one of those spikes)

Females:
- Anduril (perfect. Everything about your photo matches exactly with the story behind it: the sense of awkwardness and out-of-placement. Poor Kayla :()
- Azelyra (very cute character dressed appropriately. Your photo matches exactly with your story, much like Anduril's. Gotta love it!)
- Dragonlily (the die-hard fangirl theme really had me :lol:. Well done!)

redroses
Dec 2, 2014, 12:04 PM
Hmm...what about participants like myself? Can we vote or no?

All participants are allowed to vote!

Male:

Female:

As Stealthcmc1974 mentioned, please read the rules again, as you must vote for three people!

Please repost your comment and add one female and one male to it!

Ordy
Dec 2, 2014, 12:19 PM
Male
TwistedShaerk
Final_Attack
RadiantLegend

Female
SakuHaruo
Hachiroku
ashley50

yoshiblue
Dec 2, 2014, 12:24 PM
Not enough silliness in these entries. ⊙` Д ´⊙

- Males:

I: sacrificial

II: Final_Attack

III: GoldGenII

- Females:

I: stealthcmc1974

II: Arredoval

III: Anduril

DeificEpyon
Dec 2, 2014, 01:03 PM
Male Votes:

sacrificial - I don't know what the hell is going on in that picture, but somehow it's awesome. That guy totally has my vote. xD

GoldGenII - That guy has swag, what can I say. I like his style and that pose definitely fits the theme well.

RadiantLegend - I'm not gonna lie, that's a really cool looking cast. His color scheme would certainly stick out in the crowd, and he looks pretty intimidating to boot.

Female Votes:

SakoHaruo - That dress is very pretty on her. Yellow is often the color of free-spirited happiness. That color scheme has quite a vibrant look to it, and the corsage on her head brings it out even more. This one is definitely a favorite.

Arredoval - That is probably the most unique look I've seen aside from sacrificial's music-boxman lol. Considering Falz usually does attack after her concerts, he certainly has the right idea with the mask. The cleverness of this post gets my vote.

Dragonlily - Glowsticks are awesome. I'm actually surprised I didn't see more glowstick submissions lol. The picture was taken at just the right time too, so the color matches pink notes and skirt. With how excited she looks for this concert, I can't help but vote for her.

Vintasticvin
Dec 2, 2014, 01:16 PM
Women Ballot:
Dragonlily
Hachiroku
Azelyra

Men Ballot:
Radiant Legend
Sacrificial
Fusionxglave

Its shame I wasn't able to enter this time >_> Hopefully I'll be able to enter the next! Good luck everyone you all gave me a hard time picking three.

Sayara
Dec 2, 2014, 01:18 PM
Sacrificial
Twisted
Untrustful

Timber
Anduil
Arredoval
Good luck!

Cyron Tanryoku
Dec 2, 2014, 01:20 PM
I only like one so I guess I won't vote

redroses
Dec 2, 2014, 01:21 PM
Gosh, knew I forgot something:

Voting ends on December 7th, 11:59 pm (GMT+1)

Kiyumi
Dec 2, 2014, 02:02 PM
I get the feeling that some of these entries put in very little effort, which is unfortunate, and it really wasnt hard to choose at all.

Anyway, in order of how much I like,

Fusionxglave - I was like "omg its Len!" immediately when I saw it. I like the effort trying to make him cat-like and the flag was a nice touch that matches the color scheme.

GoldGenII - A lot of accessories that all work well together. Actually looks cool for a male character too, I normally dont pay attention to them. +points for LA

TwistedShaerk - Look is okay, but Im giving points more for the story. Makes me feel like Im looking at a screenshot from an anime.

Azelyra - At first I was like, what? How am I supposed to know which one to look at? Then I saw the small scrollbar on the bottom, and moved over to see her. "omg so cute!" This girl looks like an "actual girl" wearing clothes you would see outside of the game. Points for the character's outfit, pose, friends in the photo, the caption...really points all around for everything. Outstanding!

86 (Hachiroku) - Theres really too many loli characters in pso2, and its easy to dress up lolis. So as a fan of more grown-up females myself, I really like this character's appearance. Also that outfit, I want I want I want...what is it called? It has such a nice blend of modesty and sexiness, which is rare and difficult to pull off.

Dragonlily - This is the first time Ive seen a blue character look good. All the accessories and the color coordination is rivaling the skills of a real girl. heheheh... Bonus points for angel kyubey? and taking the ss as soon as the glowsticks turned pink.

saphirkatze
Dec 2, 2014, 02:24 PM
Male: sacrificial, GoldGen II, Fusionxglave

Female:
ashley50 //I like it for the KISS-principle
stealthcmc1974 //This looks pretty badass. Guess that would be one of the fans who could easily get backstage.
Anduril //This looks more suited for a relaxed evening concert.

Hachiroku
Dec 2, 2014, 02:43 PM
86 (Hachiroku) - Theres really too many loli characters in pso2, and its easy to dress up lolis. So as a fan of more grown-up females myself, I really like this character's appearance. Also that outfit, I want I want I want...what is it called? It has such a nice blend of modesty and sexiness, which is rare and difficult to pull off.

The outfit is Edel Serin :-P

My Votes

Males:
Sacrificial
GoldGenII
Final_Attack

Females:
stealthcmc1974
isCasted
Anduril

Good Luck to everyone!

Arkanoid
Dec 2, 2014, 02:44 PM
Male:
TwistedShaerk
strikerhunter
sacrificial

Female:
Anduril
Hachiroku
Dragonlily

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 2, 2014, 02:56 PM

The outfit is Edel Serin :-P

Specifically the Gradient Variant. You should be able to buy it at the costume shop in the shops area, then just use a recolor ticket. Niare rocked it for a long time before I recently swapped her to Edel Serin Sky. If they had a gradient version of Edel Serin Sky, I'd be all over it.

Shirai
Dec 2, 2014, 03:07 PM
Good luck to the contestants!
There are some good background stories to the outfits here.^^

chaos-shadow
Dec 2, 2014, 03:48 PM
Male:
TwistedShaerk: [cute picture setup / outfit is simple but nice]
sacrificial: [Because just plain adorable, nice theme!]
GoldGenII: [In terms of fashion, I like this one best. Wonderful color scheme!]

Female:
SakuHaruo: [Something I would wear myself. Casual for an off-work ARKS]
Arredoval: [In terms of theme, I would also think raves and glow sticks for a concert!]
Azelyra: [For an idol, this outfit is what I think a lot of girls would wear. Adorable picture too!]

Fusionxglave
Dec 2, 2014, 05:24 PM
Males:
RadiantLegend (like the color scheme)
TwistedShaerk (pretty cool)
Sacrificial (this was great)

Females:
ashley50 (deadly and elegantly)
Azelyra (I can totally relate to this picture, shed some tears too)
timberwolf87 (looks like serious business)

good luck to everyone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

timberwolf87
Dec 2, 2014, 05:30 PM
Woah, lot's of nice entries.

Btw, here's my votes:

Males:
Sacrificial - That's... Beautiful...
GoldGenII - Nice combination of accessories/costume and colours (plus the Lobby Action).
RadiantLegend - Nice cast, kinda elegant yet intimidating. Also nice colour scheme. :3

Females:
stealthcmc1974 - There's something that makes your character stand out, plus her expression kinda fits with the description.
Dragonlily - Well, here we have something unusual, a cyan skinned Quna fan! I like the accessory choices plus the colour contrast (also as somebody said "it looks like she actually went to the concert").
SakuHaruo - Nice blending of colours and accessories/costume (also nice touch with those sunflowers in the background blending in with your character's hair ornament).

@Edson: Yep, long time fan of the MechWarrior/BattleTech series (and almost everything mecha) reporting! o>

EDIT: A salute to you! Brave partecipants! .w.>

BIG OLAF
Dec 2, 2014, 06:05 PM
There's some that are pretty decent, but I don't want to vote for anyone.

Proceed.

Anduril
Dec 2, 2014, 06:44 PM
In no particular order:

Female:
Dragonlily - Crazed fan look is just perfect for the theme.
Azelyra - The composition of the image just resonated with me.
ashley50 - Cute and elegant.

Male:
GoldGenII - Definitely gives off the concert vibe.
sacrificial - Having done semi-professional live sound work before, this one spoke to me.
TwistedShaerk - I like the choice of the relaxed casual look, plus the story made me chuckle.

nyaong
Dec 2, 2014, 07:21 PM
male:
radiantlegend
twistedshaerk
untrustful

female:
stealthcmc1974
hachiroku
timberwolf87

Sacrificial
Dec 2, 2014, 07:24 PM
Honestly... You guys are voting for a box.
I like:

Female:
stealthcmc1974 Always been a sucker for that costume+medium long hair.
Arredoval Loving industrial raves~
Hachiroku Simpel costume perfect concerts.

I had a hard time choosing between Hachiroku and Azelyra. Because both costumes are casual. And although short skirts give excellent footage with security camera's.......I think very short pants(how do you even call those?) are better suited.

Kinda stupid imo to be able to vote in your own "entree section", but I have to, to make the female votes count. No fancy words for you!
Male:
GoldGenII
Final_Attack
Sacrifi I mean RadiantLegend

Strike....You should've removed the weapons man <.<

Achelousaurus
Dec 2, 2014, 07:46 PM
Sorry, but those are all rather boring pics, except sacrificial.
Voting for him, don't care about the rest.

Also, where is honorable mention?

BIG OLAF
Dec 2, 2014, 07:58 PM
Voting for him, don't care about the rest.

Well, hey, you can't vote for just one, so you're actually not voting for him. It's all or nothing, kiddo.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 2, 2014, 08:12 PM
I don't want to vote for three, because I don't like three from the categories. Can I get some explanation on why we have to vote for three?

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 2, 2014, 08:18 PM
I don't want to vote for three, because I don't like three from the categories. Can I get some explanation on why we have to vote for three?

Gives other contestants a better chance? I ultimately see it as a way of keeping things more fair in what ultimately could be a popularity contest, which is precisely what they don't want it to be.

Azelyra
Dec 2, 2014, 08:18 PM
Azelyra - At first I was like, what? How am I supposed to know which one to look at? Then I saw the small scrollbar on the bottom, and moved over to see her. "omg so cute!" This girl looks like an "actual girl" wearing clothes you would see outside of the game. Points for the character's outfit, pose, friends in the photo, the caption...really points all around for everything. Outstanding!

To be completely honest, I came into this competition hoping to at least have one vote by the end of it... I don't think and never expected anyone have ever said anything so nice to me like that before, thank you soo much > . <
I feel like just a "thank you" isn't enough to express my gratitude though... But just, thank you sooo much for everybody who voted for me thus far. I've personally still haven't decided on who to vote for yet, but I will when I have the time to think about it.

So, good luck everybody!
Glad everyone is having fun doing this^^

Cheers,
Azelyra.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 2, 2014, 08:25 PM
Gives other contestants a better chance? I ultimately see it as a way of keeping things more fair in what ultimately could be a popularity contest, which is precisely what they don't want it to be.
Could still totally happen, regardless of this system.

I'll decide if I like two others, I guess.

Lumpen Thingy
Dec 2, 2014, 08:43 PM
for me its all about Hachiroku due to dat human needing a good.....well you know or at least better know what I mean. As for the male vote lets just go with strikerhunter because caseals>cast>female newmans>the rest

Sparzyle
Dec 2, 2014, 09:40 PM
Male contestants:
GoldGenII - He actually looks like he's gonna enjoy the concert, what's with the people who go and do nothing, not even clapping their hands :v
RadiantLegend - Because he looks all serious but gives me a feel that he's gonna lose it and dance & stuff enjoying the concert (kinda reminds me of Terry Crews lol)
sacrificial - Nothing more concert-ready than a living loudspeaker

Female contestants:
Anduril - She actually looks like the story says, someone who has never been to a concert but wants to look good since she got invited
Azelyra - Really looks like a young fangirl, gj!
Dragonlily - Shiny metalic crazy looking caseal, she's definitely going to hype up the concert.

Uhhh, just realized I didn't had to excuse my votes but still I finished to write them :v

strikerhunter
Dec 3, 2014, 12:42 AM
Strike....You should've removed the weapons man <.<

I wasn't really trying :P Just entered for the jizz. Maybe next time I'll be more serious.

SilenWhisper
Dec 3, 2014, 02:53 AM
Males:
GoldGenII
RadiantLegend
Twisted Shaerk
Females:
ashley50
Azelyra
timberwolf87

redroses
Dec 3, 2014, 03:50 AM
Could still totally happen, regardless of this system.

I'll decide if I like two others, I guess.

Stealthcmc1974 is right, it is just an attempt to make things a bit fairer. I am fully aware that the system isn't perfect, but from the different voting methods this one seems the best.

There were indeed past events were the most known forum user, or the one that had the most friends won and some really good entries barely got any votes because they just weren't as known. With this system, even though it is far from perfect, I just wanted to avoid that situation.

I also don't want a system were just the judges decide, because I think it is much more fun to involve the community as much as possible in the event. Even if someone doesn't want to enter the event, they can still be part of it by voting!
Besides, it's not like people just accept when the judges pick a top 3 either, there have also been problems in the past about us picking friends (even if we didn't know the people that won). So, there are really a lot of things to consider when putting up a voting system, and this one just seem to work the best until we can figure one out that works even better.

So, I hope you understand!

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 3, 2014, 10:06 AM
Nice, I'm two for two.

Azelyra
Dec 3, 2014, 10:16 PM
Hey guys!
So I finally decided on my vote after some time--
Here are my choices:

Males Division:

-sacrificial
Because why not, right? I mean o.o;;

-TwistedShaerk
Because we obviously all know that Shaerk x Mitsuki is soooo kyooooot <3

-Final_Attack
Well... Awkwardly... Uhm. A friend er, recently showed me a video about weeaboos (I never knew what it was) and... I... Don't think I should continue lol (I am soooo sorry >_<). But anyway, I think if you changed the hat to be something more formal or thing like that and perhaps used /mla cam and something, you might create an effect of a... stalker fan...? xD

Females: (Honestly, I don't think participants should be able to vote for their own division)

-ashley50
I have to say that for the costumes itself, I really have to favor ashley's, despite it maybe not being the most optimal in fitting to the theme itself, I believe that a nice clean look once in a while is always a nice thing!
I understand that it might be relatively harder for casts to come up with some nice costumes and everything, but overall in the end it really is just my personal opinion that I really just like the simple look. Good job ^^

-stealthcmc1974 ( I'm sorry I typo'd your name like, at least 4 times ;w; )
For this one... To be completely honest? My outlook towards more punk'ish style costumes are totally biased right now LOL
I'm just loving this new scratch so much and holy light may shine on towards the gothic/punk'ish costumes! nononono but for realsies though, I feel a little towards the fact that Quna's concert isn't meant to be somewhat a rock concert'ish type thing (Which that Ursula... (I think it's ursula) is probably an appropriate costume to the type of concert) though it gives quite a nice feel of a character that's not too old neither too young either, and since it's a shop area, I don't think it's totally uncommon to have people wearing fashionable stuff... But yeah! I'd say stealthcmc1974's (I didn't typo this one) submission is like the female one for Shaerks! Minus the er... Small annoyance.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/dfAc6.jpg
Mitsuki in the Punk costume![/SPOILER-BOX]

-Anduril
To be completely honest, I was arguing between Anduril's with Hachiroku's and came to a conclusion that... I um... Kinda like Anduril's submission a lot more and appreciate it a lot more because of the backstory and the justification. As nice as Hachiroku's character, fashion and designs are, I personally don't think that people would be wearing costumes like that in a... Uhm. Tropical beach area kinda thing shop thing thing I think?

------------------------------------------------------------------

But again, it comes down to the fact that all this is my own personal opinion.
Anyways! I'd like to say that I'm glad I did submit in the end. Regardless of winning or not, I believe that it is a nice way for myself to be able to express some... Artistic abilities? In a sense I suppose and I'm really happy that a lot of you guys appreciate my ideas and so on... Like mentioned before, I really don't know how to thank you guys enough for even just taking my submission into consideration, it just makes me so happy.
One more thing I'd like to mention is, some people have been asking me they wanted to see Charlotte's face more, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to fully capture that image for you guys in my submission, so if anyone is curious you can open the spoiler box below
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/au7nw.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

And... I also want to apologize if any of my statements may have displeased anyone or offended anyone (somehow? Just incase) but I'm just trying to be as honest as I could here.

I'd also like to especially thank Redroses and all the judges for coming up with this event and I'm looking forward to future events. If you don't mind... May I write some things about this whole contest in my PSO2 Blog?

But yeah! It's coming close to the weekends,
I hope everyone is enjoying the whole Moment of Style event as much as I am,
and... I suppose have a great week, take care everyone! ^^

Cheers,
Azelyra.

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 3, 2014, 10:32 PM
Yeah, my name is quite the long one. That's why people just call me Stealth (sometimes even Stealth-kun lol). But I appreciate the compliment. ^^ Again, I thought your submission was fantastic Azelyra. Well done!

final_attack
Dec 3, 2014, 11:35 PM
Male Division :
Twistedshaerk
Fusionxglave
Sacrifical (loved this one the most XD )

Female Division :
Azelyra
timberwolf87
Hachiroku

-Final_Attack
Well... Awkwardly... Uhm. A friend er, recently showed me a video about weeaboos (I never knew what it was) and... I... Don't think I should continue lol (I am soooo sorry >_<). But anyway, I think if you changed the hat to be something more formal or thing like that and perhaps used /mla cam and something, you might create an effect of a... stalker fan...? xD

Er ... I thought I already put on some background when giving my entry ^^; But yeah, it does look that way, if I didn't count my reasons XDD

- Copy pasted from sent message -
The idea here is my character working as a "Security Guard" for the concert

-------------------

Reasons for costume .....

I think because it's not too flashy, seems easy to move around with costume, kinda like a uniform, looks great, and seems like less common atm. I tried using Rain jacket(the one with "X" symbol on the back of collar), but the collar feels weird from behind. Tried using newest one, but my character looks too fat with that.

Picked the brown colored ones, since I think it's pretty unusual to see that color when I'm playing before current scratch, not too bright, and maybe it'll be easier to find in the crowd if I'm wearing the least common color (though when concert starts, it'll still hard to tell the difference due to dark environment).

-------------------

Reasons for accessories ......

"SP Belt", for job purpose ...... The gun in the acc also match my main class (Gunner) (^ ^;
"Leg Pouch", for bringing / storing items that might be needed in the job. Pouch in SP Belt is too small. I also liked the position for the pouch. I own a bag around that position here too, and liked it.

"Kitty Cap", for less intimidating figure, since it seems like there's many lolis kids watching the concert (Mostly grown-ups irl of course). Don't wanna scare the kids too much (already bringing weapons in SP Belt) ...... I also almost never saw someone using this one, so, I thought it can be used as Security Guard identification in the crowd from above other than costume and costume color (It's a concert after all, wearing something to identify and look cuter less intimidating at the same times might be beneficial for the mood) ...... My character is not too tall, I think. Maybe around 180-190 (I think it's 190 using Enigma Rebellion) ........ Modded it's position to 2 points lower, I think (right before the hair crossed the cap at the top). Since I felt default positions is too high.

"Glasses", just my fetish standard accessory for me ...... 2 Dewman char I own (male and female) always use glasses (^ ^;

-------------------

Eye color is a little bit blue-ish Purple (Right eye) and Bright Sky-Blue (Left eye)[/SPOILER-BOX]

SakoHaruo
Dec 4, 2014, 10:55 AM
Cast should be ban and placed in their own category.

Or ban Sacifical. o3o

Btw I want to see pictures of the people who didn't make it.

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 4, 2014, 11:00 AM

Or ban Sacifical. o3o

If we did that, we'd need categories for each species to be fair, and that's just crazy talk.

Also, I too would like to see the other candidates submissions.

Sacrificial
Dec 4, 2014, 11:31 AM

Or ban Sacifical. o3o

Wow hey!
Racist organic spotted. Must terminate.

GoldGenII
Dec 4, 2014, 11:33 AM
But...

http://puu.sh/dgODl.jpg

Laxedrane
Dec 4, 2014, 11:56 AM
Men:

Golden Gen II: Really liked the feel on this one. Just fits in perfect with kind of concert Quna puts on. Nailed it.
Twisted Shark: Simple yet perfect. And the amount of time put into the description really brought this one home on my list.
Sacraficial: Creative! So much Creativity points!

Women:
Arredoval: Someone came to have a good time! And it's clearly you!
Dragonlily: Had my number one vote at first but after the initial impact wore off I felt the out of box presentation of Arredoval deserved the number 1.
stealthcmc1974: Sometimes simple the way to go. The pose, That look on her face, just nails the characters story so well. The characterization strong with this one.

Vintasticvin
Dec 4, 2014, 01:05 PM
But...

http://puu.sh/dgODl.jpg

Doesn't apply to Casts that are built to mentally grow and develop like a human.

GoldGenII
Dec 4, 2014, 05:20 PM
You've gone Maverick and need to be retired. Eh, I suppose. Supremacy and all.

Vintasticvin
Dec 4, 2014, 05:40 PM
You've gone Maverick and need to be retired. Eh, I suppose. Supremacy and all.

D: M-ma-mavetick?! How dare you >_> I hope Multicore Vaporizes you and your soul! No biggie not all Casts get that lucky :p

Kiyumi
Dec 4, 2014, 10:16 PM
To be completely honest, I came into this competition hoping to at least have one vote by the end of it... I don't think and never expected anyone have ever said anything so nice to me like that before, thank you soo much > . <
I feel like just a "thank you" isn't enough to express my gratitude though... But just, thank you sooo much for everybody who voted for me thus far. I've personally still haven't decided on who to vote for yet, but I will when I have the time to think about it.

So, good luck everybody!
Glad everyone is having fun doing this^^

Cheers,
Azelyra.

Im glad I could make your day! I really feel like yours was my favorite out of all of them. Hopefully more people can say nice things other then only me ):

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 5, 2014, 10:26 AM
Bumping due to massive number of spam threads. Move along.

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 6, 2014, 07:05 PM
So, voting is over then I assume?

Anduril
Dec 6, 2014, 07:12 PM
So, voting is over then I assume?
I think there are still a bit less than 11 hours left.

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 6, 2014, 07:15 PM
I think there are still a bit less than 11 hours left.

I must have changed the time zones wrong then. whoops.

EDIT. By like a day. Man I screwed up big lol.

Kamigamini
Dec 6, 2014, 11:06 PM
I have been looking at this thread for a while and the entries are all interesting. Here are the ones I cast my votes for.

[SPOILER-BOX]
Female:

Dragonlily - I really like how the happiness in her facial expression.

timberwolf87 - I really enjoy the goth punk look. The accessories match well in my opinion.

Anduril - I find it simple yet elegant.

Male:

Sacrificial - Very creative. A very awesome looking boombox

Radiant Legend - That's a very awesome looking cast.

Fusionxglave - The cat expression is so cute, and the flag adds to its awesomeness.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ashurim
Dec 6, 2014, 11:30 PM
Male Votes.
sacrificial - Let the beats flow.
TwistedShaerk - Casual and feels like something you could actually see happening.
strikerhunter - Interesting colors and parts mix.

Female Votes.
ashley50 - A favourite hairstyle. The outfit meshed quite nice.
Azelyra - Concert shot. And again a scenario, which is nice.
Hachiroku - Simple shot. Nice use of background.

redroses
Dec 7, 2014, 05:26 AM
You still have around 12 hours to vote!

Please vote if you haven't yet, of course you don't have to, but it would be cool if you did! The more people vote, the more interesting it gets.

Walkure
Dec 7, 2014, 06:19 AM
I liked the ones that either rock a particular theme, or show a story behind them.

Male:
Sacrificial - Boombox theme, hell yeah!
TwistedShaerk - The friend and the facial expression really make the story.
GoldGenII - Looks like he went to enjoy a concert!

Female:
Arredoval - Rocking a raver's theme!
Dragonlily - Looks like she went to enjoy a concert!
Azelyra - Didn't see her at first since I'm just looking at the images in-thread.

GhettoBlaster
Dec 7, 2014, 06:26 AM
Female Category:

1. Dragonlily's design really screams the "crazy fan girl" part with the bluish-green skin, weird accessories and exstatic expression.

2. Anduril captures the awkward yet cute vibe and fits very well with the scenario written for her.

3. stealthcmc1974's tough girl look and get up fit really well as a stoic fan. I can see that she's just being kuudere for the concert.

Male Category:

1. Sacrificial's entry goes one step further from attending the concert to being a (literal) part of it. Very unique.

2. GoldGenII strikes me as not just another concert-goer, but he dresses and acts like he is part of the performance.

3. RadiantLegend may be a bit hard to swallow with the theme at first, but what I like about it is that he stays true to being a cast. No fancy humanoid get up or accessories. When you read his description and understand what he's going for, it does indeed make sense. And let's face it, it's a damn awesome cast design.

redroses
Dec 7, 2014, 06:07 PM
Voting is now closed!

Thank you to everybody who voted and participated in this event! Please give me until to count all the votes and make sure they are all valid. After I have done so, the winners will be posted!

Dragonlily
Dec 7, 2014, 06:20 PM
Good Luck Everyone! ^^ A fun contest to be apart of! Thank you to everyone that left comments! I think I love reading what people thought of my picture the best!

Azelyra
Dec 7, 2014, 10:29 PM
It's been quite an amazingly long road....
【PSO2】「華鳥風月」 Beauties of Nature (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaZah_CAz1A) (Sorry I don't know how to embed videos)

I wanted to give everyone a small inspiration that this 'world', I thought the nature, just all the details of PSO2 is something that's really beautiful... That something beautiful is also something that we generally miss... I am personally wanting to see more of events like these, as well as the number of participants and participation.

And as much as I might be saying this, I appreciate so much that Redroses and everybody came together to help make this event happen. I would like to again, personally thank everybody who voted for my submission regardless if I do win the voting or not. Thank you.

Cheers,
Azelyra.

Shirai
Dec 8, 2014, 01:59 PM
Can't wait to see the winners, the entries were wonderful. How many of you managed to even make a good concept and a bit of a background story is beyond me. Bit too much creativity, some that really needs to be shown more! Good luck to the contestants :-)