PDA

View Full Version : So now that blk 20 players have infested the other blks

ArcaneTechs
Dec 3, 2014, 05:28 PM
and seeing how blk 20 is empty most of the time (aside Sched EQ's at night where gets 3/4's filled seeing as this is the norm, blk), does this mean all these blk 20 scrubby players are actually going to get good or just continue the same path their on now and just be bad at anything that isn't just kill mobs for 30mins. seriously curious if we'll see any improvement at all from them or just expect to keep the same mind set that there are only a handful of good players playing and not just sitting around circle jerking in the lobby all day spamming SA's and what not

Xaeris
Dec 3, 2014, 05:33 PM
This is a worthwhile thread. Incidentally, today is not opposite day.

lnvisible
Dec 3, 2014, 05:34 PM
Seeing as this is JP pso2 we're discussing:

http://i.imgur.com/y76GNnt.png

ArcaneTechs
Dec 3, 2014, 05:37 PM
It's not bait, I want to know what some of you guys actually think

GoldenFalcon
Dec 3, 2014, 06:20 PM
I think "blk" is dumb and should be block

un1t27
Dec 3, 2014, 06:21 PM
This forum is full of those players. who knows you might just be one of them yourself.

BIG OLAF
Dec 3, 2014, 06:32 PM
I noticed long ago that they've seeped into just about every 'popular' block, usually waiting around for an EQ or whatever. It seems that every full block has at least two or three people sitting in the lobby, blabbering in English about dumb shit no one cares about.

So, to answer the question, yup, it's happening, but they ain't getting better at the game, really.

Edson Drake
Dec 3, 2014, 06:43 PM
There's a particular reason people aren't using B20 anymore, but possibly unrelated, what got me curious about is why is B16 almost always empty?

Really today, I saw like blocks B14, B15 full, B16 almost empty, B17 full, B18 full same with B19 and B20 empty. What's up with B16?

Dephinix
Dec 3, 2014, 06:45 PM
What block someone stays in shouldn't have any effect on whether they will get better or want to. In that regard, I agree with Invisible.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 3, 2014, 07:28 PM
I noticed long ago that they've seeped into just about every 'popular' block, usually waiting around for an EQ or whatever. It seems that every full block has at least two or three people sitting in the lobby, blabbering in English about dumb shit no one cares about.

So, to answer the question, yup, it's happening, but they ain't getting better at the game, really.

sad reality this is happening, couple of the responses seem like ex blk 20 players themselves to get a little hostile over what im saying but ya. pity how this forum suddenly became an image board as well, makes me think the actual age range is from 12-17

What block someone stays in shouldn't have any effect on whether they will get better or want to. In that regard, I agree with Invisible.
oddly enough it does

Dephinix
Dec 3, 2014, 07:34 PM
Not sure what evidence you have to back that, considering a lot of good players also hang there. Either way, bad is everywhere now, and I've seen people go there just because it's so empty, so eh.

wefwq
Dec 3, 2014, 08:12 PM
Isn't B-020 player being move somewhere else alread a thing for a while now anyway?
Like, since a couple a months ago, they stopped being block rats and move somewhere else, not like they managed to being git gud though.

Walkure
Dec 3, 2014, 08:45 PM
There's a particular reason people aren't using B20 anymore, but possibly unrelated, what got me curious about is why is B16 almost always empty?

Really today, I saw like blocks B14, B15 full, B16 almost empty, B17 full, B18 full same with B19 and B20 empty. What's up with B16?I just checked B16 on Ship10, and there's a lively English conversation going on in the main lobby.

My only explanation is that B16 is the Bizarro Block.

Vintasticvin
Dec 3, 2014, 08:47 PM
I don't blame the B20 litter from Migrating.... that place is a death trap just waiting to set off

Noblewine
Dec 3, 2014, 09:09 PM
Cool story bro! b(' - ')

Squall179
Dec 3, 2014, 10:42 PM
WHat exactly happened that did chase people out of Block 20?

untrustful
Dec 3, 2014, 10:51 PM
Their infamous reputation, also it was too mainstream.

Macman
Dec 3, 2014, 10:54 PM
B20's been neutered ever since the DDoS and following IP route tomfoolery at Sega.

It's amusing to see times where everything's jam-packed and 20 is barely pushing 50% capacity, or the fact that premium space is almost never ever used in B20.

And then there's the "new stuff" rush where every ship gets busy status, but not ship 2. :wacko:

yoshiblue
Dec 3, 2014, 10:56 PM
Its a handful of things that made it this way (reputation wise). The mathematicians and their expression for better performance. The wild children who don't give a damn about anything. The fear of being associated with script kiddies. Hipsters being hipsters. Things to name a few.

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 3, 2014, 11:10 PM
I got nothing against them but what they should do is do us all a favor and move to a normal block or something, its kinda a waste of an XH block to be honest.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 3, 2014, 11:21 PM
I got nothing against them but what they should do is do us all a favor and move to a normal block or something, its kinda a waste of an XH block to be honest.

There's no saving the block itself. JP and foreign players avoid it out of habit for years, and that will not change at this rate. There's no fixing that unless sega does some silliness like larger exp buffs on emptier blocks or something.

LordKaiser
Dec 3, 2014, 11:27 PM
I had said this before that b20 is a thing of the past yet it still carry the stigma like a curse.

Also like Macman says on Japanese rush time Ship#2 don't get busy anymore so that means less players that in turn explain why the price of things are higher than in the past.

Many players moved out of PSO2 since the DDos attack to other games.

Hobu
Dec 3, 2014, 11:29 PM
Sucks for OP, I am in ship 1. This does not concern me.

+1 post count though.

TaigaUC
Dec 3, 2014, 11:52 PM
I'm not allowed to talk about this topic or people here will bite my head off again.

I will say a few things though. I think there's generally less chance of running into bad players on XH because everyone's level 70 or above. Shame XH is boring as shit.
Some people may have gotten stronger because recent changes made it easier to become stronger.
I've noticed that the people who die repeatedly (literally draining everyone's moons) all seem to be EN players, though.

A big part of the problem is probably that PSO2 is a game where everything's so damn vague that you really have to do research to know how it all works.
I'd imagine most people don't know what the most effective setup is or how to obtain it.

AFAIK, even if you just browse around these sites, there's no guide on the basics of having a good setup.
You have to dig through 200 page threads or ask people at the risk of getting abused for no reason.

Macman
Dec 4, 2014, 12:01 AM
Also like Macman says on Japanese rush time Ship#2 don't get busy anymore so that means less players that in turn explain why the price of things are higher than in the past.

I actually saw Ship 2 busy at the release of Ultimate. Every ship was busy and one was even completely full.

That was the first time I've seen that since beta.

Sapphire92
Dec 4, 2014, 12:47 AM
I dnt think that the madness happening in block 20 is as much of an issue as you guys think. It might be filled with people who play for fun, and not to actually accomplish anything, but everyone has their own style. It was the 1st block I was in before changing to Ship 1 server, but yeah...it was nice while it lasted. I didn't mind the crazies, heck I was one of them :$

KatsuraJun
Dec 4, 2014, 01:24 AM
I played once in block 20 pre ddos

it was the only time i failed an EQ ever.

not even because people were bad or something, I wouldn't know since half the mpa quit 7 minutes in. Shitty attitudes I guess. Never played in it again.

ReverseSeraf
Dec 4, 2014, 02:36 AM
Pointless thread, pointless conversation, probably gonna go nowhere.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

sol_trigger
Dec 4, 2014, 02:41 AM
"blk"

stfu kid...

ReverseSeraf
Dec 4, 2014, 02:54 AM
"blk"

stfu kid...

Pretty sure that's not what he meant. Still hilarious to think about it though :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Dec 4, 2014, 03:00 AM
People talking in an online game?

The horror. :roll:

Why don't we have a moving smiley for that anymore.

landman
Dec 4, 2014, 03:41 AM
I still have nightmares remembering Universe 1 spam on 360, I've never been present in B-20 if it ever reached the same level, but being in crowded blocks with barely any "noise" from chat felt good, specially knowing that some JP users dislike it.

Achelousaurus
Dec 4, 2014, 09:00 AM
I think "blk" is dumb and should be block
But he clearly means bulk.
Bulk 20, Bulk 12, Bulk 33, etc.

Lumpen Thingy
Dec 4, 2014, 09:18 AM
Many players moved out of PSO2 since the DDos attack to other games.

almost everyone I know that played the game still play so um....that sounds a bit wrong

Macman
Dec 4, 2014, 11:45 AM
But he clearly means bulk.
Bulk 20, Bulk 12, Bulk 33, etc.

He means BLACK you politically incorrect monster.

Achelousaurus
Dec 4, 2014, 12:51 PM
D: D:

TaigaUC
Dec 4, 2014, 02:02 PM
Ugh. Doing Elder and just saw the worst Ranger ever. Level 75, looked like poor gear and doing nothing but regular shots over and over.
They were the only one with WB and they never used it. Or PAs, for that matter.

Bunch of people left when they realized how terrible it was.

Keilyn
Dec 4, 2014, 03:15 PM
Our wretched hive of scum and villainy....Our PSO-2 version of Mos Eisley. ^_^

That is what the Japanese think of us...really. :(

LonelyGaruga
Dec 4, 2014, 03:32 PM
That is what the Japanese think of us...really. :(

[citation needed]

People keep saying Japanese players hate English speaking players, but it's really more accurate to say good players (most of which are Japanese) hate bad players (most of which are English speakers). PSO-W's community itself is quite evident of this. Making the Japanese players as a whole out to be xenophobic of English speakers is disgustingly ignorant and narrow-minded. Yes, some are, but it's just as true that many English speakers do a horrible job of representing the culture that they come from and encourage that behavior.

Most players in general hate B-020, not just Japanese. And not all Japanese players think all English speakers are the same as B-020 players.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 5, 2014, 01:50 AM
lot of the responses are definitely blk 20 special, so dam special its bad. it's like the best thing you guys seem to be mad about is me saying blk instead of block, like I offended your circle jerk with an american cartooned simple art instead of some hentai filled spam for everyone to get off of.

basically seems the same mentality, playstyle and well same bad habits people did in PSU are still being carried over. it seems like it will never die, the same 12yr old behavior keeps on growing etc and either the people who aren't bothered by this are either people who obviously lived and breathed blk 20's bad behavior and developed it into their own or the small amount who just dont care and havent bother to even post in this thread.

edit: oh and from what I'm hearing lately, blk 18 seems to be one of the new spots for scrub players to hang out in so dont be surprised to see another empty blk, just what im hearing from people now a days

feel free to close this thread whatever mod see's this, pretty much gave me the answer within a few pages of shit posting

sabitsuki
Dec 5, 2014, 02:07 AM
Special snowflakes who decide to run the opposite direction during EQ while 11 others are going one way: stop it, seriously.

Dammy
Dec 5, 2014, 02:09 AM
Special snowflakes who decide to run the opposite direction during EQ while 11 others are going one way: stop it, seriously.

this

my blacklist is 198/200

Cyron Tanryoku
Dec 5, 2014, 02:22 AM
i use to hate b20 just as much as the next person

then i realized no one playing pso2 has the right to talk about anyone tbh

which one of you is going to reply

ReverseSeraf
Dec 5, 2014, 02:26 AM
few pages of shit posting

This whole topic was shit to begin with. Get off your high horse.

Vampy
Dec 5, 2014, 03:19 AM
Only shit poster I see here is you and the people who have the same mentality as you kril.

What makes you so special? Because as far as I see you are just as bad as the people you complain about. Keep that mouth shut and walk away. If you don't like it there is an entire block list there for you or go to another block but stop shitting on the other players. This also applies to the rest of you complaining.

I hate seeing people shit on other players when they don't even try to help them out. Sure some of us complain but some of us actually DO something about it and try to help out our fellow players. Here is a news flash some actually are willing to learn and improve. I am pretty sure you guys didn't know how to do everything when you guys first reached the end game and were taught how to play.We are constantly getting new players not everyone knows about these sites so they can't really learn anything unless you point them in the right direction.

Sayara
Dec 5, 2014, 03:32 AM
Well then there's that but...