PDA

View Full Version : PSNOVA made the lowest sales

Manta Oyamada
Dec 4, 2014, 06:33 AM
PSNOVA made the lowest sales debut from the whole Phantasy Star Sony -based handheld game series.

Its been a week since PSNOVA hits the market, and the decline of the physically packaged games seems to have not stopped as SEGA faced the same problem during the early quarters of 2014. PSNOVA - developed by an independent Japanese game developer triAce, sold 107,313 copies on the first week in which sadly the lowest sales in the history of the Phantasy Star Sony-based handheld games.

The first ever Phantasy Star Portable sold 341,700 copies on its first week in 2008, while Phantasy Star Portable 2 sold 286,896 copies in 2009 and Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity sold 206,654 copies in 2011. Excluding Phantasy Star 0 which was exclusively available in Nintendo DS sold 84,055 copies on its first week.

Three possible reasons come in mind why the decline of the game was so heavy - First is the fact that many of the Phantasy Star audience could already play the game for free on both PC and the VITA (PSO2), Second is the fact that there has been just too many multiplayer-focused Vita games released on the platform rapidly and third is the fact that Atlus released Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Knight of Fafnir on the same week PSNOVA was released selling 59,531 copies whereas Kadokawa's Fate/Hollow Ataraxia remastered for the PSVITA sold 53,979 copies.

Despite PSNOVA having a chance to actually play the game with a few exclusive contents that are not present in its connecting universe, the lack of the fact that there are still some things you can't just have on a portable game.

As terrible as it is compared to its portable predecessors. The fact that PSNOVA currently holds "Top 2" on the weekly sales chart in Japan while Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire sold 298,613 copies last week which is the current Top 1 holder while Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate sold 27,624 copies which currently Top 5 whereas Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Knight of Fafnir (Top 3) and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (Top 4).

wefwq
Dec 4, 2014, 07:21 AM
Sad but tbh it's pretty much to be expected, since PSVita not as big as PSP back then, and also Vita already have PSO2 for Phantasy Star game.
If we compare to other "hunting style" game, vita already got some strong competitors up already.

Sizustar
Dec 4, 2014, 07:26 AM
Sad but tbh it's pretty much to be expected, since PSVita not as big as PSP back then, and also Vita already have PSO2 for Phantasy Star game.
If we compare to other "hunting style" game, vita already got some strong competitors up already.

God Eater 2, and it's addition God Eater 2 Burst coming soon, Freedom War, etc.

100k, is actually better then I thought it would be, and that seems to be only physical sale, digital sale isn't counted yet, so the 30% off coupon should also have some more sale.

And Phantasy Star Nova, also doesn't have as much advertising as God Eater 2 and Freedom War too.

Achelousaurus
Dec 4, 2014, 07:26 AM
Sega being reatarded Sega again.
Put the time and effort into PSO2, give us that content instead of making it a new game and they make more profit from more people playing an paying PSO2.

Kondibon
Dec 4, 2014, 07:31 AM
Sega being reatarded Sega again.
Put the time and effort into PSO2, give us that content instead of making it a new game and they make more profit from more people playing an paying PSO2.Nova was made by an entirely different studio, and was probably already in development at the same time as PSO2.

Selphea
Dec 4, 2014, 07:33 AM
Did they actually try to launch it in the same window as a Pokemon game and hope to win? o_O

But yea I'd bet the house on ES for mobile gaming if anything.

TheDeFiler
Dec 4, 2014, 07:41 AM
I don't know about you guys but I actually like PS Nova better then PSO2. It just sucks it's not selling as well at the moment. Hopefully it'll pick up within the next couple of weeks and the 30% off code.

wefwq
Dec 4, 2014, 08:04 AM
I don't know about you guys but I actually like PS Nova better then PSO2. It just sucks it's not selling as well at the moment. Hopefully it'll pick up within the next couple of weeks and the 30% off code.
You can't just compare it to older title, since game market are not as strong as it used to be.
Also tbh i liked PSO2 much more than PSNova after playing with it for an hour.

Z-0
Dec 4, 2014, 08:37 AM
I'd say PSNova is objectively the better game. It just lacks content, really... after around 50-60 hours I finished pretty much everything it has. All I gotta do now is buy the rest of the crew members, cap Ranger (84) and Force (1) and finish the 6 or so Client Orders I haven't done.

I wish PSNova had online play though. It most likely would have fared much better if so.

STNFCST
Dec 4, 2014, 08:49 AM
I prefer PS Nova over PSO2. PSO2 bore me quickly regardless throwing content. If thing like PS Portable. Release like expansion pack each 6 month will make the game live much longer.

And atleast I can find item on Nova and getting 6 best same weapon type for elemental. Instead using 100x boosters and hoping for something only to be second best on next week depending how lucky you are.

Arialle
Dec 4, 2014, 08:52 AM
am i the only one that thinks the older portable series are way better?

and i hate the announcer for nova

Z-0
Dec 4, 2014, 08:53 AM
Yes, older portable series are indeed better. Nobody said they weren't. Nova is still a great game though, it's just lacking compared to Portable 2.

TheDeFiler
Dec 4, 2014, 09:05 AM
You can't just compare it to older title, since game market are not as strong as it used to be.
Also tbh i liked PSO2 much more than PSNova after playing with it for an hour.

So you've made a decision based on 1 hour of game play? Didn't know you could try every thing the game has to offer and unlock in an hour?

Sizustar
Dec 4, 2014, 09:08 AM

Word of mouth of it on 2ch, and other forum have been pretty positive.

And total number sold, is not really a good indacator of how well a game is doing.
It should be percent of shipment sold.
So if PSO Nova on ly shipped 150k copy total, then it's doing really well for it's first week.

wefwq
Dec 4, 2014, 09:55 AM
So you've made a decision based on 1 hour of game play? Didn't know you could try every thing the game has to offer and unlock in an hour?
Combat system felt somewhat clunky for handheld game, but maybe it's just me.
Still entertaining nonetheless, definitelly kind of game i'll grab when i buy vita for myself.

Arialle
Dec 4, 2014, 10:26 AM
photon arts dont work in that planet....they have gran arts instead...yet the gran arts are the same as in pso2.... such logic

Sizustar
Dec 4, 2014, 10:30 AM
photon arts dont work in that planet....they have gran arts instead...yet the gran arts are the same as in pso2.... such logic

Why would it be different?

It's just using gran as a form of energy instead of Photon.

Arialle
Dec 4, 2014, 10:38 AM
Why would it be different?

It's just using gran as a form of energy instead of Photon.

Even so i would have actually preferred they come out with their own arts and not having the same from pso2

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 4, 2014, 11:05 AM
Even so i would have actually preferred they come out with their own arts and not having the same from pso2

So an ARKS unit having learned plenty of PAs before, powered by photons, are suddenly going to start making up new ones on the fly instead of re-purposing their old arts using the new energy? Because that makes so much sense... :wacko:

Sizustar
Dec 4, 2014, 11:05 AM

Did you play Nova yet?

Buster's 2 weapon Pile and Halo.

I don't think リフレクトイージス is in PSO2 either, Ranger having 3 type of normal shot, 3 shot burst, single shot, and full atuto 12 shot.

landman
Dec 4, 2014, 11:19 AM
It should be percent of shipment sold.
So if PSO Nova on ly shipped 150k copy total, then it's doing really well for it's first week.
Last weeks I have been reading they initially expected to ship 500k units but they doped expectation to half of it...

Skyly
Dec 4, 2014, 11:20 AM
Sega (gaming) is so retarded man. They really make some of the worst decisions when it comes to things like this. Idk why they made ANOTHER handheld games after releasing so many all together. They just need to focus on what worst. PSO2 and that's it.

Shadowth117
Dec 4, 2014, 11:36 AM
Last weeks I have been reading they initially expected to ship 500k units but they doped expectation to half of it...

If they honestly expected 500,000 sales from a game like this WITHOUT online features, they're shitting themselves. I think its sad it sold so "low" given what I've heard about how it plays, but its to be expected I'd say. Its like they don't understand why the other portable games were successful.

Macman
Dec 4, 2014, 11:44 AM
All I can think of is PSNova is ironically competing with PSO2, and PSO2 requires so much time investment in order to get anywhere lately.

Sara-hime
Dec 4, 2014, 12:04 PM
Probably why Nova has no online component. "If you want online, play PSO2" is probably what the bean counters thought. I could see this doing well in the West, but not without online. As for sales, I think next week will tell the real story. Hopefully it has some legs.

landman
Dec 4, 2014, 12:11 PM
I don't get it... adhoc party no longer works?

Shadowth117
Dec 4, 2014, 12:13 PM
It doesn't work as well in an age where most competing games can be played completely online no.

STNFCST
Dec 4, 2014, 12:34 PM
Just testing stuff they need to fix some stuff. Didn't know that 属性 ダ ウ ン considering a status effect(was thinking like PSO2 but not, don't work on gigantes). :(

But the more weird that when you use 光 属性 ダ ウ ン with conjuction with 全 属性 ダ ウ ン. You can't tell when you used 光 属性 ダ ウ ン. Unless doing damage test. Those 2 skill have one symbol to share with it. 全 属性 ダ ウ ン has the priority overwritting single elemental.

Edit: I would be really happy if they patch the 属性 ダ ウ ン into potential ability. Work on gigantic but you can't stack the skill can only have single "elemental type" and "all". Which is -23 % enemy resist, very balanced considering other skill to offer.

Sara-hime
Dec 4, 2014, 12:52 PM
I don't get it... adhoc party no longer works?

I haven't seen anyone try. But the Vita can support online multiplayer much better than the PSP did. So Ad-Hoc Party should be obsolete. If we have to use an app or a outside means like Xlink Kai (which doesn't work with native Vita games IIRC) to "trick" a multiplayer heavy game to being online, then that was either the goal from the start or just poor planning. And that's been the case for quite a few Multiplayer Action games on Vita to have online patched later on.

Mikenar
Dec 4, 2014, 02:31 PM
I've watched a lot of the gameplay footage and this is a game that I'd love to get, however I just bought a vita, ffx, and pso2 for it so I'm pretty drained on my fun funds. I don't personally mind that there isn't an online facet to the game due to PSO2 being available and the fact that I like having access to a Phantasy Star game that isn't solely dedicated to online play on the Vita. After I get more funds this will be the first thing I buy.

That being said I can also understand why a lot of people would like an online side to the game as it just gives you more options for playing with people, especially when you don't have a large group of people with ready access to the game itself within a local network.

Dan Maku
Dec 4, 2014, 02:55 PM
I think part of the low sales also has to do with the fact that PSO2 is free. Given the option between a game that is free and already has a massive playerbase and content out the yin-yang, and a similar game that one has to buy on a system with other such games, people are probably going to take the option that seems more economical.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 4, 2014, 03:41 PM
As terrible as it is compared to its portable predecessors. The fact that PSNOVA currently holds "Top 2" on the weekly sales chart in Japan

The number of copies sold might be low, but hitting top two in sales for the week is a pretty solid accomplishment. Just a shame getting top two in sales isn't the same as being profitable.

Jazneo
Dec 4, 2014, 03:43 PM
mostly player now of day want to play online in Phantay star world. they would play Pso2 over it!

if they sold the game in the USa might have more sales because we dont have ps02

Shady3011
Dec 4, 2014, 05:59 PM
third is the fact that Atlus released Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Knight of Fafnir on the same week PSNOVA was released selling 59,531 copies whereas Kadokawa's Fate/Hollow Ataraxia remastered for the PSVITA sold 53,979 copies.

I don't think either of these games cannibalized Nova's sales. In fact, Untold II did worse than the first Untold and is actually the worst in terms of sales other than the first entry and that was severely undershipped.

A lot of people are agreeing that Sega did a poor job of showing how Nova is different from PSO2. Not to mention, as you pointed out, that PSO2 is already available on the Vita for free. That is the main reason why the game performed poorly sales wise.

Cyron Tanryoku
Dec 4, 2014, 06:03 PM
im sure nova is better than pso2

its not a hard task

probably sold like shit because free pso game already on vita

Keilyn
Dec 4, 2014, 07:18 PM
Considering that the latest expansion for WoW (a game people actually pay monthly fees) sold 3.3 million copies in the first 24 hours, I consider PSNova sales to be weak at best.

I do not care if it got #2 in Japan, since as usual...Japan omits the rest of the world in everything they do unless they can get $$$ from the world. Truth is I would not have heard of its existence if I did not log into this forum to post, or deal with stuff inside PSO-2.

Its funny that 9 out of 10 places that I go to....no one knows anything about Phantasy Star and people literally ask me if I am actually "making up" a game. Of course, I can walk into a building filled with lawyers and educators...ask if anyone has played WoW and usually I get at least one person who tells me they have heard of it, and actually play the game.

To me, I rather have money made from PC Arks Cash Sales go into the PC gaming community and not into the handheld community. ^_^

Oh well. ^_^

Kondibon
Dec 4, 2014, 07:23 PM
Considering that the latest expansion for WoW (a game people actually pay monthly fees) sold 3.3 million copies in the first 24 hours, I consider PSNova sales to be weak at best. Considering WoW has had 10 years to amass players, I don't think that's a fair assessment...

The Walrus
Dec 4, 2014, 07:33 PM
Considering that the latest expansion for WoW (a game people actually pay monthly fees) sold 3.3 million copies in the first 24 hours, I consider PSNova sales to be weak at best.

I do not care if it got #2 in Japan, since as usual...Japan omits the rest of the world in everything they do unless they can get $$$ from the world. Truth is I would not have heard of its existence if I did not log into this forum to post, or deal with stuff inside PSO-2.

Its funny that 9 out of 10 places that I go to....no one knows anything about Phantasy Star and people literally ask me if I am actually "making up" a game. Of course, I can walk into a building filled with lawyers and educators...ask if anyone has played WoW and usually I get at least one person who tells me they have heard of it, and actually play the game.

To me, I rather have money made from PC Arks Cash Sales go into the PC gaming community and not into the handheld community. ^_^

Oh well. ^_^

http://www.toomanymornings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/no_country_for_old_men_tommy_lee_jones.jpg

LonelyGaruga
Dec 4, 2014, 07:57 PM

I could say the same about MH, does that make it unsuccessful when it's consistently one of the best selling games on systems it's sold for? 'course not. Japan does not need to include the rest of the world in anything to have accurate sales. Sure, Metroid and Metal Gear installments are vastly more popular overseas than their home country, but that has to do with cultural values, nothing more. WoW is very much a game for Americans, while PS is very Japanese. It's not a fair comparison in the slightest.

Keilyn
Dec 4, 2014, 08:50 PM
The world is not always a fair place, nor is it a safe and just one.

I was not aiming to be fair, nor do I need to. Comparison is a function of literacy and language applied across many mediums. There is a class of comparisons in which fairness is required, but not in this case. In other words, Fairness is not the issue here and if you wish to learn more you may take a refresher course by starting your search for answers through the 9th/10th grade literacy common core standards.

Common Core State Standards

Integration of Knowledge and Ideas:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.9-10.7
Translate quantitative or technical information expressed in words in a text into visual form (e.g., a table or chart) and translate information expressed visually or mathematically (e.g., in an equation) into words.

CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.9-10.8
Assess the extent to which the reasoning and evidence in a text support the author's claim or a recommendation for solving a scientific or technical problem.

CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.9-10.9
Compare and contrast findings presented in a text to those from other sources (including their own experiments), noting when the findings support or contradict previous explanations or accounts.

Range of Reading and Level of Text Complexity:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.9-10.10
By the end of grade 10, read and comprehend science/technical texts in the grades 9-10 text complexity band independently and proficiently.

pkemr4
Dec 4, 2014, 08:55 PM
yes keep releasing all the good collabs on nova and not on pso2....

The Walrus
Dec 4, 2014, 09:26 PM

I was not aiming to be fair, nor do I need to. Comparison is a function of literacy and language applied across many mediums. There is a class of comparisons in which fairness is required, but not in this case. In other words, Fairness is not the issue here and if you wish to learn more you may take a refresher course by starting your search for answers through the 9th/10th grade literacy common core standards.

http://i.imgur.com/IV5f7KR.jpg

Noblewine
Dec 4, 2014, 10:04 PM
I won't be surprised if they become hard to find due to not mass producing their game.

This song describes sega perfectly. XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfaZGpug87I

red1228
Dec 4, 2014, 10:42 PM
I think I'm more surprised that Monster Hunter is only 5th on that list?
I know Pokemon will always be a top seller, but last I checked: Monster Hunter was the crack addiction / WoW-successful game over in Japan. What did I miss?*

. .
. . .
* Probably a lot since the last one I played was Portable 3rd. Capcom needs to stop being EasyMoneyJackasses & bring the series back to Sony / Home Consoles.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 4, 2014, 11:27 PM

Quite, the world is not fair or safe. There are many imbalances, particularly in the level of intelligence each individual possesses, as you have so clearly demonstrated.

When comparing sales, it does not make sense to compare the sales of a handheld game released only in one of the smallest countries in the world, with the sales of one of the biggest MMOs, released in multiple countries with several times the population the smaller country has in just one of them. In this context, an unfair comparison is completely worthless. You are completely wrong to say otherwise.

CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.9-10.9
Compare and contrast findings presented in a text to those from other sources (including their own experiments), noting when the findings support or contradict previous explanations or accounts.

You failed this step. You failed one of the most basic steps of 9th-10th grade literacy, and had the supreme idiocy to bring it up to indicate that you're right to make a comparison that an elementary school student would know is wrong just through basic common sense. Here's a funny story. When I was in kindergarten, I was tested for literacy and language skills, like I'm sure all students are. You know how I rated? Equal to a 5th grader. I was 5 years old, and I had the same literacy/language understanding as someone twice my age. By the time I graduated middle school, I had tested to be on par with someone in their twenties. My STAR test results in those areas were within the top of the entire state's history, let alone within my class (my math was pretty average though). I graduated from high school a year early, the only in my class to do so. The standards set for literacy, and education in general, from my perspective, are completely over the bar. You say a 9th-10th grader should know this stuff? I was on par with that before I was out of elementary school. Here's a quick glance at the other standards set.

Integration of Knowledge and Ideas:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.9-10.7
Translate quantitative or technical information expressed in words in a text into visual form (e.g., a table or chart) and translate information expressed visually or mathematically (e.g., in an equation) into words.

You've done a pretty good job of expressing a lack of intelligence between this post and all your others, so I guess you pass that. Don't think it's something to be proud about, could be wrong though~

CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.9-10.8
Assess the extent to which the reasoning and evidence in a text support the author's claim or a recommendation for solving a scientific or technical problem.

Well you did an awful job of accurately assessing the extent of which your logic indicates that the comparison you made between WoW and PSNova's sales is a sensible comparison that could be used to better understand the difference between the two's financial success, so...nope.

Range of Reading and Level of Text Complexity:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.9-10.10
By the end of grade 10, read and comprehend science/technical texts in the grades 9-10 text complexity band independently and proficiently.

Read and comprehend a 9-10th grade text book. Wow. This is elementary school level stuff. Can't say whether you passed it or not, so I'll assume you did, since otherwise you'd have failed everything, and I'd like to pretend that there aren't such a thing as high school graduates that are that stupid. Even though I see some every time I go out, walking into traffic while texting, the damn morons.

So 1/4, or 2/4 if you were deliberately expressing that you're severely lacking in intelligence. Which would have been pretty clever, but I rather doubt that's the case. Sounds to me that you sorely need to retake high school, but I do agree that ignorance is bliss, something made unmistakably certain by the way you write in your posts, so perhaps you should stay the way you are. I would recommend filtering your thoughts a little better, but I understand that you are in fact an elementary school student, or at least possess qualities of one, and elementary school students are pretty bad at filtering their thoughts. Can't hold a bird responsible for repeatedly flying into a glass window, it just doesn't know better.

Now, if I can ask you to skip straight to the relevant subject matter instead of taking pointless shots at my intelligence by suggesting I need to retake something I had a firm grasp on before kids learned how to spell three letter words, I would like you to tell me how one of Japan's most successful game franchises, MH, is almost completely unknown anywhere else, and say that its copies sold are unimpressive for its location. When MHFU (or MHP3rd, forget) came out, a survey indicated that 1/5 PSP owners in Japan owned a MH game. Can the same be said for 1/5th of the world's computer owners and WoW? MH3 was top 7 in Wii sales for its year, but it had almost no advertisement, competing with games like Wii Sports and Super Mario Galaxy, yet you'll rarely find someone familiar with it or any other MH game in an entire building, the way you described with WoW, because most anyone that bought it did so because they were a fan of a franchise that has roughly half its installments exclusive to Japan and knew it was coming out.

Does that make it unsuccessful? Unimpressive? No, none of this changes that MH is a massively successful franchise, even though the number of actual physical copies sold is quite small. Because Japan is small. When 1/5th of a country's owners of a particular game system have played one of your games, that's successful, no matter how you look at it. PS Nova is top 2 of its week in Japan. If another installment got top 2 in another, larger country that exclusively released said game there, does that make it more successful? Popular? No, it can't be compared like that, because it's a different audience entirely. The sales speak of that country, nothing more. PS Nova is Japan only, a handheld, and part of a franchise that is mainly Japanese only. WoW was developed and created in the west and is an MMO that shaped western MMOs in general. Comparing the two is an incredibly idiotic endeavor that proves nothing, except that there are more people in western countries than there are Japan. Something you can tell by looking at a goddamned map. It makes no sense to compare the sales of handhelds with MMOs in the first place.

I think I'm more surprised that Monster Hunter is only 5th on that list?
I know Pokemon will always be a top seller, but last I checked: Monster Hunter was the crack addiction / WoW-successful game over in Japan. What did I miss?*

MH4U was released on October 11th, it holds the 5th spot weeks after its release. That's how successful it is.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 5, 2014, 12:06 AM

What... the... hell does that have to do with the discussion?

You need a course in common sense since normal people don't compare apples sold worldwide against oranges sold in one country.

Sizustar
Dec 5, 2014, 12:14 AM

Oh well. ^_^

That's just silly.
It'd be like comparing the number of babies born in Japan, vs. the number of babies born int he world, it's not the same type of comparasion, even if they are both babies<games sold>

Kondibon
Dec 5, 2014, 12:38 AM

I was not aiming to be fair, nor do I need to. Comparison is a function of literacy and language applied across many mediums. There is a class of comparisons in which fairness is required, but not in this case. In other words, Fairness is not the issue here and if you wish to learn more you may take a refresher course by starting your search for answers through the 9th/10th grade literacy common core standards.I think you misunderstood what I meant by fair. I wasn't trying to disagree that the game sold less than that WoW expansion. However to say that the sales are poor by comparison is to ignore the other variables (the target audience, the scope of sales, etc). The comparison between Nova and Portable sales was a much more complete one.

Another way to put it is WoW has a much larger pool of people in it's target audience and thus has more people who are likely to buy the game.

That's just silly.
It'd be like comparing the number of babies born in Japan, vs. the number of babies born int he world, it's not the same type of comparasion, even if they are both babies<games sold>

normal people don't compare apples sold worldwide against oranges sold in one country.

SodaJunky
Dec 6, 2014, 07:57 AM
As fun as the game has been for me, I can't find the motivation to buy it. If I want to play Phantasy Star, PSO2 is right there, fully accessible and popular…

PSNova has a long way to go to fully impress, ntm some of the interesting things they've done with the game have been implemented into PSO2 as of the last patch and the one coming.

Vasteel
Jan 11, 2015, 12:46 PM

Well, its developed by Tri-Ace so the Collab content is Tri-Ace related games so.....
And the game feels like Tri-Ace.

[Phantasy Star Ocean NOVA]

mctastee
Jan 11, 2015, 07:43 PM
PS Nova looks like a really good game, but no ps vita.

RagolBuilt
Feb 4, 2015, 10:53 AM
My copy comes in a few days, its probably as good as the rest ^^

Skyly HUmar
Feb 15, 2015, 04:34 PM
I'd say PSNova is objectively the better game. It just lacks content, really...

I wish PSNova had online play though. It most likely would have fared much better if so.

Pretty much that. It also doesn't help that nova has alot of competition on the vita with freedom wars, and the upcoming expansion to god eater 2.

LordKaiser
Feb 20, 2015, 04:59 PM
This was the last decent game created by tri-Ace. Good bye tri-Ace, I will miss you and all the good games that you did.

RIP tri-Ace

http://gematsu.com/2015/02/tri-ace-acquired-mobile-company-nepro-japan

landman
Feb 21, 2015, 10:05 AM
Phantasy Star killed Tri-Ace :\

Skyly HUmar
Feb 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
Phantasy Star killed Tri-Ace :\

idk why but I started laughing when I saw this post.

GeoSword
Feb 23, 2015, 09:57 PM
This was the last decent game created by tri-Ace. Good bye tri-Ace, I will miss you and all the good games that you did.

RIP tri-Ace

http://gematsu.com/2015/02/tri-ace-acquired-mobile-company-nepro-japan

Explains why any updates or info on upcoming content has gone silent.

Everything is now mobile gaming. When did this happen? And by that I was being sarcastic. Why does everything have to be on cellphones? Cellphones are for CALLING not gaming.