PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Drop rate potentional change....Yay?

Sizustar
Dec 5, 2014, 07:45 AM
Due to complaint/feedback from players that have weapon with 錬成巧者 (Skilled trainer) and 幸運の祥(Fortune Omen) not having time to switch to their equipment before people breaking the red crystal.

They are preparing to change it to that if you have the weapon with the potentional in your inventory, the effect will be active without needing to be weilding it(It doesn't have to be in the weapon slot)
And the effect will be lv.3 too

Source
http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=4900

Too lazy to do Sakai's blog on PS nova and Ultimate<Some people in the message have some good idea, have Ultimate drop grinder +1 protect, and other grinding item, instead of useless fodder>
http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-11959299764.html

oratank
Dec 5, 2014, 07:49 AM
but we still need to weilding for lucky rise lv3

Sizustar
Dec 5, 2014, 07:52 AM
but we still need to weilding for lucky rise lv3

That's a affix, not a potentional~

Maenara
Dec 5, 2014, 08:16 AM
Oh hey. I'll actually carry Nyoibo and Vraolet around then.

Z-0
Dec 5, 2014, 08:20 AM
/mpal# will change your weapon even during cutscenes and congratulations screens. So if you want to change for Falz, Elder, stuff like that, you still can.

This would be nice for those times you get 3 minibosses though and people break the crystals while they're still killing others, though.

Edson Drake
Dec 5, 2014, 08:21 AM
Nice! Gives some use to my early pre-gear potential Meteor Cudgel!

Having grind protect drops would be amazing too, not bad.

final_attack
Dec 5, 2014, 09:06 AM
Uh ..... so the weapon still need to be unlocked for potential Lv3? Or just Potential Lv1 will do?

Aine
Dec 5, 2014, 09:06 AM
Given the other changes listed it's likely this was intended to reduce server load (probably causes lag when everyone changes weapons before opening Anga crystals). Unfortunately this won't do anything in that regard since people will simply start switching to Umblla Sticks instead.

Sizustar
Dec 5, 2014, 09:11 AM
Uh ..... so the weapon still need to be unlocked for potential Lv3? Or just Potential Lv1 will do?

Lv.1 should do just fine.

Aquanos
Dec 5, 2014, 09:12 AM
Still gonna be fighting Elder with gunslash in second death notice.

final_attack
Dec 5, 2014, 09:15 AM
Oh, good .... I'm currently broke ..... - hoping for not getting trolled by Dudu - >_>

SakoHaruo
Dec 5, 2014, 09:17 AM
Who goes into a laggy rare fight unprepared, what a baka. o3o

Pugas87
Dec 5, 2014, 09:38 AM
So does this mean I can stop trying to all class craft my mkb?

untrustful
Dec 5, 2014, 09:41 AM
Looks like it.

suzaku0zero0
Dec 5, 2014, 09:44 AM
any idea if the potential will stack if u carry multiple weapons with the potential?

Sizustar
Dec 5, 2014, 10:01 AM
any idea if the potential will stack if u carry multiple weapons with the potential?

Lv.3 is the current max level, like step attack, even if you got lv.10 on both class, it still only count as lv.10.

Lax
Dec 5, 2014, 10:07 AM
When will this change come into effect?

Hexxy
Dec 5, 2014, 10:10 AM
Hot damn I can get behind this change. Although this isn't much of an issue on ship7, most people there are polite enough to wait for folks to switch weapons for crystals. Still, do want.

Xaelouse
Dec 5, 2014, 11:11 AM
I always rushed to break the crystal without hesitation. Feels like I contributed to this change!
Also Ult needs to drop modulator or flict/alter

Qualia
Dec 5, 2014, 12:28 PM
If you have both fortunate omen and skilled trainer items, both potentials will be active, right?

un1t27
Dec 5, 2014, 01:07 PM
I always rushed to break the crystal without hesitation. Feels like I contributed to this change!
Also Ult needs to drop modulator or flict/alter

No...

Ordy
Dec 5, 2014, 01:10 PM
1. Better than nothing
2. People will still be switching to GS/DS for the LR bonus
3. Or like Aine said, LR3 multi-class Umblla with temptation and fortunate omen+skilled trainer in inventory

... good for me, I've always been carrying the 3 in my inventory ever since the crafting release.

Xaelouse
Dec 5, 2014, 02:57 PM
No...

The market is absolutely awful for those though so something is gonna be done about it eventually

un1t27
Dec 5, 2014, 03:44 PM
The market is absolutely awful for those though so something is gonna be done about it eventually

Most likely but not both dropping in ULT.

Atmius
Dec 5, 2014, 04:40 PM
Sega effectively destroyed the market on modulator when they nerfed TA to weekly, so they're bound to 'fix' it eventually by doing something like this (it took me -4 months- of weekly TA on multiple characters to get my first abduction since the change). I'm all for it personally, screw paying 4m for a 4s mod weapon.

TheszNuts
Dec 5, 2014, 05:34 PM
また、潜在能力「錬成巧者」「幸運の祥」の効果は変わりませんが、特定のクライアントオーダーをクリアし、 アイテムパックに潜在能力「錬成巧者」「幸運の祥」が解放されている武器を所持している場合では、潜在能力 「錬成巧者」「幸運の祥」が解放されている武器を装備していても、追加で潜在能力「錬成巧者」「幸運の祥」 の効果は得られません。

What is this? Translation for it wasnt too clear

Z-0
Dec 5, 2014, 05:37 PM
It's exactly what the OP says. After clearing a certain client order, the potentials of MKB and Vraolet will take effect as long as they are in your inventory.

Xaeris
Dec 5, 2014, 05:44 PM
How great would it be if they made a mistake and, for a short time, all the potentials in your inventory took effect?

Rakurai
Dec 5, 2014, 06:31 PM
So this basically makes it so you'll always get untekked drops as long as you have a Vraolet.

Wish that had been in place when I got a Lightning Espada drop yesterday.

Macman
Dec 5, 2014, 08:24 PM
I await the angry post when Sega doesn't impliment it properly and someone carrying their vraolet in their bag has their trust utterly shattered as Anga drops them an unboxed 13* with 21 Lightning.

Rakurai
Dec 5, 2014, 08:31 PM
The silly thing about this is that it basically renders the untekked drop increase on unit installs almost completely useless.

dekopong
Dec 5, 2014, 09:25 PM
What is this? Translation for it wasnt too clear

It says the potential doesn't overlap when you equip those weapons. The effect is only applied once.

i.e. Equipping a nyoibou doesn't make ”錬成巧者” applied twice.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 5, 2014, 09:28 PM
I await the angry post when Sega doesn't impliment it properly and someone carrying their vraolet in their bag has their trust utterly shattered as Anga drops them an unboxed 13* with 21 Lightning.

No... wind...

Also, still fuming that they're not doing something about this lvl17 disk bullshit. This is one of those things rpg designers worth a damn don't do; lock character progression concerning the level of your attack behind rng. Farming enough of a common currency, using an ability enough, or anything of that nature is fine that actually resembles... you know, working to a fucking goal! Not this fucking shit with farming ult, and XHEQ as my BR who no longer needs xp while my hunter does for two and a half weeks and not have sakura end 17's yet! It's not like I'm looking for a 13* weapon, SEGA! Holy fuck...

Walkure
Dec 5, 2014, 09:37 PM
After promoting experimenting with a whole bunch of other dagger PAs on Fighter Discussion, I've only found L17 Symphonic Drive so far as far as 'important' dagger PAs.

:wacko:

Shady3011
Dec 5, 2014, 11:08 PM
Doesn't Lucky Rise/Temptation not raise the drop rate of rares? I thought it only affected 1-6* loot excluding capsules in advance quests.

dekopong
Dec 5, 2014, 11:14 PM
Doesn't Lucky Rise/Temptation not raise the drop rate of rares? I thought it only affected 1-6* loot excluding capsules in advance quests.

Lucky rise's effect is letting you have an extra drop. " Lucky rise I" offers a 5% chance of having a bonus drop. They say that temptation raise the rare drop rate, but I don't know much about it.

Keilyn
Dec 5, 2014, 11:42 PM
So let me get this straight...

In order to get a drop rate increase, we would have to be carrying in our inventory two weapons (one with each potential) wasting two slots to make it work. Not to mention that in order to make this work, each player will be making two extra calls to the server for every red crystal that is out there...along with two extra inventory checks per red crystal shattered as well to make sure they are in inventory.

So we take 12 players, running four calls (2 inventory checks and 2 applied drop rate increases) So already we have 48 calls on the local game itself, multiplied by the initial asymptotic time to run each search function (which search functions are taught to be Average-to-worse Case of O(n^2) asymptotic time...and some nice algorithms that are O(n^1.5) and we end up with a much laggier game.....

Considering these weapons are 7* - 9* weapons (Vreolet, Monkey King Bar) and anyone can grind them to level 3, +10 with no problems...

Then why not actually be nice to the server and its players by doing the following:

1. Increase the overall drop rate by a fixed amount for everything in the crystals, since it is a boss we have to fight and not to mention we need to get enough kills so the crystals build up enough goodies for the drops to work, and we have to destroy bosses piece by piece, bit by bit to get all its drops...

2. Abolish and remove from the game those two potentials so the players can have those two inventory spaces, and can actually bring in gear meant for destroying enemies and helping players out.

48 calls multiplied by the actual algorithm asymptotic time itself, per crystal shattered...I feel its going to be laggy as hell. Look at what happened to the FREE PARTNER system which had its asymptotic time of O(n^2) - O(n^3)....though applied to every player out there....

Oh well...
This is SEGA we are talking about....who aren't really known for their efficiency.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 6, 2014, 12:14 AM
The inventory slots aren't wasted at all if you were already going to carry them around. Which you would already be doing if you cared about the effect prior to this change. So there's no actual negative impact there.

And the problem was actually caused by the combination of switching weapons and the drop recalculations caused, so the purpose of the change is to remove the first factor, so everything you've said doesn't even apply to what they're doing. Way to fail.

2. Abolish and remove from the game those two potentials so the players can have those two inventory spaces, and can actually bring in gear meant for destroying enemies and helping players out.

This is too precious, it's like you think you know how the game is played! But no.

1) It's two inventory slots. Out of 50. I think you can carry some weapons around, I already carry around 10+ at all times. Too many items drop? Put some into storage. Simple.
2) This frees up a weapon palette for those using Vraolet/Nyoibo already, letting people work with 6 instead of 5 weapon palette slots. This change does improve their ability to destroy enemies.

Nice try, but Sega's actually doing things right and making things better for players with this change. Pretty sad to see people criticize Sega and treat changes like these as acts of incompetence even when they do right by the players.

Walkure
Dec 6, 2014, 12:20 AM
I kinda wish you could lock items out of being mass-sent to storage. I can't just hit I, hold down shift, up up up, release shift, enter enter enter to send every weapon drop to storage with this change if that'll nerf drop rates (by sending Rviolet and Nyiobou to storage). Still really good because the weapon palette usage is why I really hate using those potentials at all.
2) This frees up a weapon palette for those using Vraolet/Nyoibo already, letting people work with 6 instead of 5 weapon palette slots. This change does improve their ability to destroy enemies.

Nice try, but Sega's actually doing things right and making things better for players with this change. Pretty sad to see people criticize Sega and treat changes like these as acts of incompetence even when they do right by the players.
wtb second weapon palette expansion so much. ;w;

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 6, 2014, 12:33 AM
The silly thing about this is that it basically renders the untekked drop increase on unit installs almost completely useless.

Care to explain how this change makes them 'basically almost completely useless'? I have them on my units.

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 6, 2014, 12:34 AM
I kinda wish you could lock items out of being mass-sent to storage. I can't just hit I, hold down shift, up up up, release shift, enter enter enter to send every weapon drop to storage with this change if that'll nerf drop rates (by sending Rviolet and Nyiobou to storage). Still really good because the weapon palette usage is why I really hate using those potentials at all.
wtb second weapon palette expansion so much. ;w;

Just select them all and Shift out the items you don't want to be sent, really its not that hard to do.

Walkure
Dec 6, 2014, 12:42 AM
Just select them all and Shift out the items you don't want to be sent, really its not that hard to do.That takes time, man.

I love being able to free up like half my inventory slots in under 3 seconds. Now it'll take however long it takes to find those weapons in my clogged inventory.

Oh and it'd also help me avoid throwing overly situational weapons into storage when I might want them later. Thankfully the only time that happens really often is XQs, which doesn't have a huge drop load to make this an issue!

I admit it's a minor complaint to a cool addition.

dekopong
Dec 6, 2014, 12:57 AM
Lucky rise's effect is letting you have an extra drop. " Lucky rise I" offers a 5% chance of having a bonus drop. They say that temptation raise the rare drop rate, but I don't know much about it.

Nah, sorry I was wrong. The potential itself says: "increase the item drop rate". And that means it increases drop rate from the drop table an enemy has.

Basically it is said that there is a first draw from the highest drop table, and then another draw from the second highest drop table if you didn't get any from the first table. If you didn't draw any items from these tables, then the drop becomes meseta or nothing (or maybe meseta drop is guaranteed?).

So this means it increases the probability of having at least an item instead of meseta or nothing(Of course rare drop rate itself increases since all of the items in the drop table are affected). What I told is based on "PSO2 マスターガイド” (a magazine published in Japan) and I did n’t read it by myself, (just read a blog article based on it) so what I told might be still wrong.  

Dnd
Dec 6, 2014, 01:59 AM
Care to explain how this change makes them 'basically almost completely useless'? I have them on my units.

lv3 fortunate omen is = lv5 unidentifed item rate increase on units = 100% chance of items being in boxes.

If omen is active simply by having the weapon on you in this update, having 2 100%'s is useless, so your better off getting another rdr boost or something (that, and, units only apply to a specific area whereas this change makes omen apply everywhere)

Shady3011
Dec 6, 2014, 03:06 AM
Nah, sorry I was wrong. The potential itself says: "increase the item drop rate". And that means it increases drop rate from the drop table an enemy has.

Basically it is said that there is a first draw from the highest drop table, and then another draw from the second highest drop table if you didn't get any from the first table. If you didn't draw any items from these tables, then the drop becomes meseta or nothing (or maybe meseta drop is guaranteed?).

So this means it increases the probability of having at least an item instead of meseta or nothing(Of course rare drop rate itself increases since all of the items in the drop table are affected). What I told is based on "PSO2 マスターガイド” (a magazine published in Japan) and I did n’t read it by myself, (just read a blog article based on it) so what I told might be still wrong.  

Thanks for the follow up. I was led to believe it only ever drew from the table with no rares. I guess I'm going to need to get whacked in the face by that ugly fuck and pray it teks with Lucky Rise III.

dekopong
Dec 6, 2014, 03:23 AM
Note that if you are looking for an area drop rare item (such as ホローギムレットhollow gimlet, the 12 star dagger from the urban xh eq), maybe lucky rise can lower its drop rate.

In pspo2i, increasing the item drop rate made lower chance for area drop rares. I'm not sure pso2 has the same rare drop system, but it's not strange if they are using the same kind of system.

I wish SEGA officially provided a little more information about this stuff... but at the same time, I understand their idea of "showing everything makes things less fun".

dekopong
Dec 6, 2014, 03:37 AM
By the way SEGA is planning to alleviate the too many items to pick up problem.

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=4898 (written in Japanese)

The article above says, they are planning to reduce item drops of star 1 to3 from enemies which don't have special abilities( like st.fever, fang soul etc.). And to compensate less earnings, they are planning to 1) increase the amount of meseta from those enemies
2) increase the probability of abilities sticking to weapons and units for all enemies.

Note that 2) doesn't apply to souls and the abilities which are original to them (Probably only abilities like power I, body I are the target of 2).

I'm really looking forward to seeing this change.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 6, 2014, 03:54 AM
By the way SEGA is planning to alleviate the too many items to pick up problem.

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=4898 (written in Japanese)

The article above says, they are planning to reduce item drops of star 1 to3 from enemies which don't have special abilities( like st.fever, fang soul etc.). And to compensate less earnings, they are planning to 1) increase the amount of meseta from those enemies
2) increase the probability of abilities sticking to weapons and units for all enemies.

Note that 2) doesn't apply to souls and the abilities which are original to them (Probably only abilities like power I, body I are the target of 2).

I'm really looking forward to seeing this change.

What does that mean for disks...?

dekopong
Dec 6, 2014, 04:16 AM
What does that mean for disks...?
Unfortunately, disk drop rate won't be changed... It's just those weapons and units under 3 stars.

Making new disks such rare is not a good idea imo. I searched for air pocket swing(16) for nearly a month when SH was implemented... And the nightmare came back in XH! It is relatively tolerable if the PA is 1% up or some, but some close combat class's PAs got 10% gain and that changes the game experience.

Only if they learn to pump up all the levels when they strengthen a PA... Yes, the way they did at the beginning of EP3...

ZerotakerZX
Dec 8, 2014, 03:50 AM
It may be a stupid qustion, but... To have a weapon with the potentials in you inventory is really enough? I ask because I can see that everybody have em equipped.

Rakurai
Dec 8, 2014, 03:54 AM
...They haven't implemented the change yet.

I'm assuming you didn't read the first post.

ZerotakerZX
Dec 8, 2014, 06:02 AM
Oh, I just assumed it's really old. Timestaps are a bit different in my country. Sorry.

Achelousaurus
Dec 8, 2014, 07:17 AM
That sounds orgasmic.
So, I could get a Noybo with Meseta /exp / drop boost III and just having it in my inventory makes it activate all the time.

Time to get some gift receptor weapons...

Kikikiki
Dec 8, 2014, 07:27 AM
That sounds orgasmic.
So, I could get a Noybo with Meseta /exp / drop boost III and just having it in my inventory makes it activate all the time.

Time to get some gift receptor weapons...

That's a affix, not a potentional~

-------

Shinamori
Dec 8, 2014, 09:28 AM
By the w ad y, if you have a lucky rise 3 umbra stick, you can sell it for like 30M plus.

Achelousaurus
Dec 9, 2014, 05:39 AM
It doesn't work for the affixes?
Pity.
I guess I'll get a random max pot nyobo then.

Rakurai
Dec 9, 2014, 05:50 AM
By the w ad y, if you have a lucky rise 3 umbra stick, you can sell it for like 30M plus.

Never would've guessed an extra 5% drop rate had so much value to some people.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 9, 2014, 11:56 AM
Never would've guessed an extra 5% drop rate had so much value to some people.

It is the highest possible droprate increasing combo, and the only source of it, so yeah.

Maenara
Dec 9, 2014, 12:21 PM
It is the highest possible droprate increasing combo, and the only source of it, so yeah.

Well, there's The Tarot, which also comes with Temptation. But nobody remembers The Tarot. Especially since The Tarot is actually huntable. If you're wondering why I'm capitalizing The in The Tarot, it's because it's literally called "The Tarot".

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 9, 2014, 12:24 PM
Well, there's The Tarot, which also comes with Temptation. But nobody remembers The Tarot. Especially since The Tarot is actually huntable. If you're wondering why I'm capitalizing The in The Tarot, it's because it's literally called "The Tarot".

Welp. Now I have something to do between EQs I guess (disk hunting in ult is soul-crushing).

*sees it's zoran goraal only*

Nevermind.

Maenara
Dec 9, 2014, 12:32 PM
Yeah, Zoron Goraal is the WORST to hunt. I tried it once.

Qualia
Dec 9, 2014, 12:49 PM
Yeah, Zoron Goraal is the WORST to hunt. I tried it once.

Noire Draal is honestly worse to hunt. I've only seen like two ever.

TaigaUC
Dec 9, 2014, 07:57 PM
Zoran Gorall or whatever is ridiculously rare. I only ever see the rare version once per entire interrupt event, during +rare enemy boosts, IF I'm lucky.
I seem to recall SEGA advertising a city and/or floating continent EQ, specifically mentioning/showing Zoran Gorall, and then he never showed up during the event.

I also recall hunting Maluda for Hatou Rindou during interrupt events and never seeing the rare version.

Noire Draal is honestly worse to hunt. I've only seen like two ever.

I had 5 Draals a row when I was trying to do the previous Dragon EX dailies.
A friend who was trying to do the daily complained of the same.
I don't think it was a rare enemy event.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 9, 2014, 09:10 PM
I also recall hunting Maluda for Hatou Rindou during interrupt events and never seeing the rare version.

While I'm still salty about the latest form of disk drop trolling, this reminds me; I got max level hatou when it was the new katana PA to have within a week of nove hunting. I still dont have sakura end, and kanran 17 after 3 weeks and 17 BR class clubes.

:wacko:

Sizustar
Dec 17, 2014, 03:01 AM
And this will be active after today's update..

Aine
Dec 17, 2014, 03:08 AM
You'll have to clear Zieg COs (one for each potential) in order to get the effect. Also, the level of the potential is irrelevant, even if you have a just a Lv.1 Vraolet in your inventory you will get the Lv.3 effect.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 17, 2014, 03:11 AM
You'll have to clear Zieg COs (one for each potential) in order to get the effect. Also, the level of the potential is irrelevant, even if you have a just a Lv.1 Vraolet in your inventory you will get the Lv.3 effect.

Where is my 9 sphere refund?

Aine
Dec 17, 2014, 05:26 AM
Where is my 9 sphere refund?

Guess it didn't go to waste, to clear the CO you need to show him an ExLv1PotLv3 Nyoibou and an ExLv8PotLv3 Vraolet (or any other weapon with the same potential).

Xaeris
Dec 17, 2014, 05:31 AM
Amusingly enough, the orders' names are "Respected Efforts."

Stickboy
Dec 17, 2014, 08:27 AM
i crafted vraolet, and then i can't equip it 'cuz 550dex requirement, lol

Aine
Dec 17, 2014, 08:32 AM
PSA: There's a bug where untekked weapons can come out with less than 25 element, probably related to this change.

EDIT: Looks like this only affects the Magatsu quest.

Yden
Dec 17, 2014, 10:45 AM

Do they only have to be in your inventory or do they also have to be equipped?

Bellion
Dec 17, 2014, 10:46 AM
Inventory

Qualia
Dec 18, 2014, 12:24 AM
I just realized how nice this is for people with multiple characters. You'll only need one set of pot3 fortunate omen and skilled trainer weapons to complete the COs for all of your characters. This means you'll only need to invest in pot1 weapons for your characters afterwards, which is pretty great.
It's really unfortunate that vraolets and nyoibos spiked in price though.

emanresuj
Dec 18, 2014, 11:41 AM
does the item with latent have to be equippable by current class and level to take effect, or once the COs are done, it's as easy as level one (latent) and done, no matter what (relevant to FI-only nyoibo)?

rashoood
Dec 18, 2014, 12:04 PM
If i use craft search and let someone do it, will it count? i mean will it count for the CO?

Sizustar
Dec 18, 2014, 12:22 PM
If i use craft search and let someone do it, will it count? i mean will it count for the CO?

Yes, because you just need to show him the crafted item, so you can also give the item to your 2nd character to get it too.

Shady3011
Dec 18, 2014, 07:22 PM
does the item with latent have to be equippable by current class and level to take effect, or once the COs are done, it's as easy as level one (latent) and done, no matter what (relevant to FI-only nyoibo)?

You don't have to be able to equip it to gain the latent's benefit once you have the charm. I gave the crafted Vraolet to my other character who can't equip it and all rares are still dropping untekk.

pkemr4
Dec 18, 2014, 07:52 PM
I just realized how nice this is for people with multiple characters. You'll only need one set of pot3 fortunate omen and skilled trainer weapons to complete the COs for all of your characters. This means you'll only need to invest in pot1 weapons for your characters afterwards, which is pretty great.

its not like TD spams you with them or anything. atleast the monkeybar.

Ordy
Dec 18, 2014, 08:03 PM
Want a free MKB? Run some Normal Nab 2, clear A1, go south, kill gwan > loop

.Jack
Dec 18, 2014, 08:06 PM
So in order for this to work, you have to complete Z's CO first? I see no mention of this in the OP.

Shinamori
Dec 18, 2014, 08:08 PM
Yes. You have to have the client orders finished.

wefwq
Dec 18, 2014, 09:50 PM
Damn, this change are really nice, basically makes every rare drop being untekked.

Macman
Dec 19, 2014, 12:19 AM
Alllllll those boxed rappy tree swords you have to tekk in Christmas on Ice because it might be an Espada...

ZER0 DX
Dec 19, 2014, 12:48 AM

How much were they before? I mean Nyoibo is still sitting relatively cheaply in shops at 250k. A Daily Order or two will net you enough for that. Grinding it is also only like 1k, so getting it to level 3 potential won't even break the bank and this is coming from someone who's always ridiculously broke when it comes to maintaining meseta.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 19, 2014, 01:05 AM
Alllllll those boxed rappy tree swords you have to tekk in Christmas on Ice because it might be an Espada...

Or it could be 6s st. fever with shoot iii on the side.

Qualia
Dec 19, 2014, 02:24 AM
How much were they before? I mean Nyoibo is still sitting relatively cheaply in shops at 250k. A Daily Order or two will net you enough for that. Grinding it is also only like 1k, so getting it to level 3 potential won't even break the bank and this is coming from someone who's always ridiculously broke when it comes to maintaining meseta.
Could have sworn they were a lot cheaper than 250k, but maybe my memory sucks. I already have one at pot 3, so what it comes down to is +10ing three more for my other characters. Normal Vraolets definitely increased in price though.

Macman
Dec 19, 2014, 09:56 PM
Or it could be 6s st. fever with shoot iii on the side.
Touche.

Ordy
Dec 20, 2014, 08:30 AM
Could have sworn they were a lot cheaper than 250k, but maybe my memory sucks. I already have one at pot 3, so what it comes down to is +10ing three more for my other characters. Normal Vraolets definitely increased in price though.

MKB used to sell for 1k (thanks to TD)

Fusionxglave
Dec 20, 2014, 11:50 AM
Who goes into a laggy rare fight unprepared, what a baka. o3o

this was pretty funny.

Fusionxglave
Dec 20, 2014, 11:52 AM
How great would it be if they made a mistake and, for a short time, all the potentials in your inventory took effect?

that would help with so many quests.