PDA

View Full Version : December 17 Update

LordKaiser
Dec 5, 2014, 07:00 PM
Are you guys ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnDNtXJEry4

Rakurai
Dec 5, 2014, 07:11 PM
I hope Magatsu doesn't require too much of a team effort and is mostly about having enough DPS to kill it before it breaks all of the gates, because that presents enough of an issue as it is.

Ashes Darkmare
Dec 5, 2014, 07:12 PM
*mouth drops* ...I think I return to the world of Phantasy Star just in time... :D I got a lot of catching up to do that for sure...

*hasn't played since the fall of Phantasy Star Universe*

Maenara
Dec 5, 2014, 07:14 PM
I hope Magatsu doesn't require too much of a team effort and is mostly about having enough DPS to kill it before it breaks all of the gates, because that presents enough of an issue as it is.

are you kidding

un1t27
Dec 5, 2014, 07:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnDNtXJEry4

BIG OLAF
Dec 5, 2014, 07:16 PM
The suits (for both sexes) look excellent, especially the ones with the open top, of course. I especially like how it hugs the musculature.

Z-0
Dec 5, 2014, 07:18 PM
are you kidding
Having something that requires real team effort in this game will be a disaster, considering the approach of most people.

TD is pretty close, but you can actually sort of carry that with a couple of good people who know how to DPS (since that is pretty much all that's important in TD).

Maenara
Dec 5, 2014, 07:20 PM
That's no excuse for wanting something to be easy.

Xaeris
Dec 5, 2014, 07:20 PM
Oh, XH Guerrillas. I'm so stoked. /s

GHNeko
Dec 5, 2014, 07:22 PM

at this point you might as well create a petition for Phantasy Star Offline 2

The Walrus
Dec 5, 2014, 07:30 PM
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Nova will probably arrive by the time this update is out so I don't really care >.>

EvilMag
Dec 5, 2014, 07:30 PM
It only took you 12 years to finally correct Sangeyasha's model Sega. :|

Shinamori
Dec 5, 2014, 07:31 PM
Dat @4:17 though.

Rakurai
Dec 5, 2014, 07:45 PM
I suppose it'll just be the same deal as with TD and have mass failures in the first few occurrences of the quest, then people will start to get it together after that.

It doesn't look like there's much required other then aiming the turrets properly and destroying the meteors before they hit the gates, but considering that people still fail at doing basic things like destroying Vibras' bombs...

Anduril
Dec 5, 2014, 07:48 PM
Magatsu looks like it might be fun, with those emergency codes thrown into it; looking forward to see how it goes.
As for the scratch: the suits look nice, I agree with Olaf in that they hug the body quite nicely. But that hair on the blonde girl: I like it a lot, but I know it's going to be stupidly expensive.

Kondibon
Dec 5, 2014, 07:59 PM
That's no excuse for wanting something to be easy.How about the fact that EQs are a shitty way to distribute content that requires organization of a large group of people.

NoiseHERO
Dec 5, 2014, 08:01 PM
I want dat yamoto stuff

Chimeria
Dec 5, 2014, 08:05 PM
Oh man, that boss battle looks intense...not sure what to prepare for more though...Him or the lag
-_-

All jokes aside though, I'm really looking forward to this update. The female characters are gonna be all over those jumpsuits. lol

My only complaint is that ONCE AGAIN, Partizans get no love. The one they showed was ugly.

Edson Drake
Dec 5, 2014, 08:13 PM
The new launcher is a Flak Cannon ahhhhhh *faints*

So many UT99 memories.

GoldGenII
Dec 5, 2014, 08:21 PM
Spacesuits. Oh yeah. This is the update. *Plots something to kill everyone*

Oh right Mehgatsu's alright i guess. Looking forward to a giant pushover.

Syklo
Dec 5, 2014, 08:23 PM
I want those kimonos :O

and those buffs in the magatsu fight look interesting.
JUMP!

Tenlade
Dec 5, 2014, 08:29 PM
You know what I didnt see shown off in that update? 12* wands.

Where are my wands, Sega?

Chimeria
Dec 5, 2014, 08:37 PM
I'm curious though. What's the deal with the new Shironia areas? Are they bringing back the different world hubs like they had in PSU?

Xaeris
Dec 5, 2014, 08:42 PM
That's a team room.

GoldGenII
Dec 5, 2014, 08:43 PM
Also where are my Twin Varistas? Come on, SEGA.

Chimeria
Dec 5, 2014, 08:49 PM
That's a team room.
Oh wow. I was kind of hoping they were bringing the hubs back...I liked the different areas.
But that's still a pretty cool looking team room. It looks huge.

Also where are my Twin Varistas? Come on, SEGA.
Speaking of PSU, I used to love those guns back then. And the single one on PSO. It wasn't the strongest but I liked the old-school barrel style look that it had. I think the Missouri series have replaced that in this game. I rarely play gunner but the 11* missouries look badass.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 5, 2014, 08:57 PM
No mention disk drop changes of relating to frequency of lvl17, or XH free fields. I already just don't give a fuck...

Back to sitting in l obby and waiting for my chance to maybe increase my PA damage by 10% because sega :wacko:

Xaelouse
Dec 5, 2014, 09:37 PM
Old video, but anyway

This is the big EQ of the year, like Elder and TD1 was for their respective years, so of course it should be fun for awhile. However, will it be worth doing? This part of the year makes no sense. All the strongest equips already come from a boss that's freely farmable already.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 5, 2014, 09:40 PM
You know what I didnt see shown off in that update? 12* wands.

Where are my wands, Sega?

Don't worry, when the next 12* wand comes out it'll be worse than 10* wands already in the game! So it's for the best really.

Walkure
Dec 5, 2014, 09:44 PM
Cool EQs, and a costume series that doesn't involve some skirt or hip thingy that ruins it!

I'm hype.

Scale of Judgment
Dec 5, 2014, 11:12 PM
Whelp, we be fighting Giants.
*Puts on his 3D gear and Recon Uniform*

Hrith
Dec 5, 2014, 11:31 PM
Shippuujinrai and Sange & Yasha in the same update, ugh. I still want Two-Headed Ragnus more, though...

Selphea
Dec 5, 2014, 11:35 PM
I want Repulsion Will T_T

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 6, 2014, 01:26 AM
Okay, I got the salt out of my system. I think I'd like that 3rd voice ticket... that is unless there's way too much talking while fighting going on. If all else fails there's always unique voice 12 zzz.

rashoood
Dec 6, 2014, 05:28 AM
So that blue susano is a 12 stars katana? but damn man 12* drops are still crazy rare aside from that twin daggers from urban lol

KuroNeko77
Dec 6, 2014, 05:06 PM
Shippuujinrai and Sange & Yasha in the same update, ugh. I still want Two-Headed Ragnus more, though...

Isn't it Shippuu Dotou ? Jinrai was a Saber if i'm not mistaken.

Either way I'm hype for both this one and Hyakka Ryouran.

HeyItsTHK
Dec 6, 2014, 05:49 PM
Man you guys must have some lousy teams to complain about team effort stuff.

Z-0
Dec 6, 2014, 05:53 PM
Man you guys must have some lousy teams to complain about team effort stuff.
No, it's more like when you have to do random games, if you're expected to properly co-operate, you're gonna have a bad time.

Look at how random Tower Defenses go.

Alucard V
Dec 6, 2014, 06:11 PM
Kaiju Boss Fight
Kaiju Boss Fight
Kaiju Boss Fight
Kaiju Boss Fight
Kaiju Boss Fight
Kaiju Boss Fight
Kaiju Mother F@#$ing Boss Fight!!!!!

Maenara
Dec 6, 2014, 06:13 PM
No, it's more like when you have to do random games, if you're expected to properly co-operate, you're gonna have a bad time.

Look at how random Tower Defenses go.

Kinda irrelevant. There's barely any incentive to organize a team effort and you're arguing that there shouldn't be more.

Xaeris
Dec 6, 2014, 06:28 PM
Personally, I'm ambivalent on whether PSO2 should focus more on content that requires more of a team effort. But the part of me that would like it to do so still wouldn't want that content to come in the form of EQs. If you have content that requires a team effort, you should be able to plan and coordinate with your team in advance and spontaneous missions aren't conducive to that.

HeyItsTHK
Dec 6, 2014, 06:47 PM
I'm okay with team effort but not strict team effort. Not so much roles (cause that just doesn't work in this game) but prioritizing things and placement.

Not sure how it all goes in this new one since you're constantly moving through the environment. I can see resources being randomly expended. Expect a few failures.

Achelousaurus
Dec 6, 2014, 09:40 PM
It only took you 12 years to finally correct Sangeyasha's model Sega. :|
true XD

The new launcher is a Flak Cannon ahhhhhh *faints*

So many UT99 memories.
Fail. So. Hard.
Flak has a very high rate of fire to be able to intercept aircraft. Leave it to sega to use that for the slowest weapon type in the game when a very similar weapon type is an assault rifle.

And team effort sucks balls. I mean it's a great concept but it's not feasible for 12 people unless you are in a good team.

I still play with almost only randoms cause few of my friends or team members can be assed to join.
Either people aren't online, on another block and no intention to switch, just doing other stuff or are only in VH.
I still have trouble getting 4 people for anything.
And randoms have a knack for messing up everything. Even if it's just cause.

Even if they can dps they cannot think. I had 2 fang banther EQs today where I was the only one breaking banther parts aside from the head for a fast kill.

Anyway, I am actually somewhat hyped for Magatsu, certainly looks interesting.
Still, all melee I saw was in midair during PA spam, looks like melee will be having a hard time, as always.

I'm also hyped for the Susanoo Guren palette swap. I hope it will also have Judgement Time as potential again.

Sange & Yasha make me think Sega will bring back a lot of old weapons, making me hope for Guren and Shouren.
The new weapons look really cool, especially the boots, bow and red/blue DS and DB.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 6, 2014, 10:25 PM
No Knuckles.

This update is dead to me.

Macman
Dec 7, 2014, 01:05 AM
Even if they can dps they cannot think. I had 2 fang banther EQs today where I was the only one breaking banther parts aside from the head for a fast kill.

Nobody cares about shitty 8* units. Just smash it's skull. Melee people will get the claws through their attacks well enough anyway.

milranduil
Dec 7, 2014, 01:06 AM
Nobody cares about shitty 8* units. Just smash it's skull.

This is why we can't have nice things... you don't even understand why you should break parts do you?

HeyItsTHK
Dec 7, 2014, 01:08 AM

Well that's depressing. I mean for crying out loud, they have enough HP in XH now so you can actually break stuff before they die.

Macman
Dec 7, 2014, 01:11 AM
This is why we can't have nice things... you don't even understand why you should break parts do you?
The thing is unless your party is nothing but forces and rangers, people are going to end up hitting the claws anyway due to wonky hit detection and the boss moving around; they'll break just fine without any serious effort. The butt's another story but that has too much HP to be bothering with typically.

oratank
Dec 7, 2014, 02:02 AM
break part more loot more soul profit?
i really like xh cause 1 people can't fast kill on head it give a time for other to harvest all part

Hrith
Dec 7, 2014, 03:40 AM
Even melee classes can easily break parts on these bosses. Unless you're nublet spamming Over End or Dispersion Shrike, I don't know how you can have trouble pinpointing targets.

wefwq
Dec 7, 2014, 04:17 AM
Looks like a fun quest but i dunno if we might get rekt hard like when first TD3 hits.
That new team room looks comfy as fuck.

Also, the rares that i'll never get ;_;7

Lostbob117
Dec 7, 2014, 04:38 AM
He wasn't lying about the boss being huge. I think it was the interview.

Rakurai
Dec 7, 2014, 05:41 AM
I'm kind of surprised there aren't any 13* drops to be found from Magatsu.

Hopefully, 13* being limited to UQs isn't going to be a continuing trend.

Achelousaurus
Dec 7, 2014, 06:11 AM
Nobody cares about shitty 8* units. Just smash it's skull. Melee people will get the claws through their attacks well enough anyway.
A week ago 5s Fang soul units were 5 million. A week before everything Fang soul was triple price and I made a couple of millions selling 2-3s fodders.
And that's not even the point.
We can get new 12* XH and pray tell, what is a more likely source than the bosses? Especially the rare ones.
YOU, yes YOU are the same as those pugs. Killing too fast cause you have no fucking clue about the value of the drops.

Well that's depressing. I mean for crying out loud, they have enough HP in XH now so you can actually break stuff before they die.
Not with WB + SC spam on head >_<

Saagonsa
Dec 7, 2014, 09:42 AM
A week ago 5s Fang soul units were 5 million. A week before everything Fang soul was triple price and I made a couple of millions selling 2-3s fodders.
And that's not even the point.
We can get new 12* XH and pray tell, what is a more likely source than the bosses? Especially the rare ones.
YOU, yes YOU are the same as those pugs. Killing too fast cause you have no fucking clue about the value of the drops.

Aren't the 12*s in that quest confirmed to be area drops?

Macman
Dec 7, 2014, 11:52 AM

The 12* are from anything in the EM. I don't care about your affix money, I just want another copy of Boulay Arl so I can 50 mine.

Also at the time of this posting I'm sure Fang Soul stuff has dropped down to negligible value so it's not even worth making a fuss over anymore. If not already it will be very soon.

Z-0
Dec 7, 2014, 11:54 AM
Nope, Fang Soul still worth a lot with decent slots. It'll stay this way too.

Souls are always worth making a fuss over.

Achelousaurus
Dec 7, 2014, 12:57 PM
Aren't the 12*s in that quest confirmed to be area drops?
I dunno, are they?
As of now we know very little.

Fang Soul is a good soul and worth a lot cause many people use it cause mizer is so rare.

Anyway, EM? wat?You mean EQ?
100% wrong. Snow Banthers definitely drop 12* weapons. I just got a 2nd Hollow Gimlet from a lvl 80 Snow Banther.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 7, 2014, 01:10 PM
I dunno, are they?
As of now I know very little.

Fixed that for you.

swiki confirms 12*s are area drops. Literally every single enemy in a given XH EQ can drop 12*s. That includes bosses.

EM = Emergency Mission. Same idea.

Btw stop partying with scrubs, every single Fang Banshee/Banther in my MPAs break at least all its claws and the head, usually the back plate too.

Shinamori
Dec 7, 2014, 07:49 PM
So, Henrietta's gonna be the navigator for the Magatsu mission.

Syklo
Dec 7, 2014, 08:03 PM
So, Henrietta's gonna be the navigator for the Magatsu mission.
YES

/5char

Shinamori
Dec 7, 2014, 08:53 PM
I was going through the navigator voice files and her samples of her giving the "falz" speech.

HeyItsTHK
Dec 7, 2014, 09:38 PM
Not with WB + SC spam on head >_<

Huh that's too bad, people here don't even bother wasting a WB on the cats since they die fast enough anyway. It's just XH gives people JUST enough time to break everything while everyone zergs the head.

Noc Codez
Dec 7, 2014, 10:44 PM
Is that the Ten'imuso double saber I see !!

I wonder if there going to make it 12 or 13* ? D:

Maenara
Dec 8, 2014, 12:50 AM
Remember kids, all 11*s are better than all 10*s; all 12*s are better than all 11*s, and all 13*s are better than 12*s.

wefwq
Dec 8, 2014, 01:13 AM
Remember kids, all 11*s are better than all 10*s; all 12*s are better than all 11*s, and all 13*s are better than 12*s.
Yamigarasu hardly any better compared to high-end *11, so no.
*13 are OP though.

Xaeris
Dec 8, 2014, 01:15 AM
Maenara was being facetious, I think.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 8, 2014, 01:23 AM
That's correct. Maenara summarized a popular assumption spread by way too many people. Rarity does not denote a weapon's usefulness. Never has. There have been plenty of 10*s and even 9*s superior to 11*s for a long time, even since they were implemented. Even 12*s can be worse than a lot of other weapons available at considerable lower rarities (Gal Wind and Magical Piece come to mind).

Granted, rarity = power is true with 13*s, but still.

Maenara
Dec 8, 2014, 06:04 AM
Granted, rarity = power is true with 13*s, but still.

It's true right NOW, but we'll see.

Poyonche
Dec 8, 2014, 06:34 AM
I was going through the navigator voice files and her samples of her giving the "falz" speech.

Were you able to listen to it ? :0

If yes please share D:

Achelousaurus
Dec 8, 2014, 06:53 AM
Fixed that for you.

swiki confirms 12*s are area drops. Literally every single enemy in a given XH EQ can drop 12*s. That includes bosses.

EM = Emergency Mission. Same idea.

Btw stop partying with scrubs, every single Fang Banshee/Banther in my MPAs break at least all its claws and the head, usually the back plate too.
If you want me to stop partying with scrubs, invite me to your locked mpas ._.

Anyway, 12* passes. When they inevitably come I'd rather have some already and be able to get some good 12* weapons instead of having to go out and hunt for 12* myself, for passes or using.

Not to mention, some of those new 12* are actually very good.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 8, 2014, 12:35 PM
I don't party in locked MPAs. I party with randoms too. The difference is the blocks. The lower number blocks tend to have better players. I even had a 4 run TD1 with a party consisting entirely of random players back before XH came out. The random parties I run are full of good players, not trash scrubs like what you keep describing.

I don't see what your problem is with 12* access when every single enemy can drop one in a given XH EQ. Literally every 12* is outclassed by the appropriate 13* anyway, and those are more accessible than EQ 12*s.

rashoood
Dec 8, 2014, 01:48 PM
I don't see what your problem is with 12* access when every single enemy can drop one in a given XH EQ. Literally every 12* is outclassed by the appropriate 13* anyway, and those are more accessible than EQ 12*s.

Not sure about that :P I've got 2 12* from XH and have yet to get a single 13* from UQ after killing anga more than 150 times atleast with the right boosts.

Z-0
Dec 8, 2014, 02:04 PM
Accessible means you can actually hunt it of your own accord, rather than waiting for timeslotted EQs.

So yes, the 13*s are more accessible. It's nothing to do with drop rate.

rashoood
Dec 8, 2014, 03:15 PM
My bad thought it meant easier to gain for some reason :p

Shinamori
Dec 9, 2014, 08:48 AM
Were you able to listen to it ? :0

If yes please share D:

http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/67950313/file.html

STNFCST
Dec 9, 2014, 12:37 PM
That giant has a trash tear feat. "Upon contact of psysical attack that building is ruined" Lol.

Especially compared to Gigantic you going encounter in PS Nova story. The gigantic OST, the fear, his material you end up craft with it. It say it all. :wacko:

Poyonche
Dec 9, 2014, 12:59 PM
http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/67950313/file.html

Thanks you very much, I guess her "Dark Falz Speech" are the 2 last files ?

Shinamori
Dec 9, 2014, 04:29 PM
I think the last 4.

Meteor Weapon
Dec 10, 2014, 11:21 AM
Did Henrietta just mentioned Shin'ei no Yami(Profound Darkness) in "11_sound_voice_navi06_32"?

....Profound Darkness as Final Final Boss confirmed *HYPE*

Poyonche
Dec 10, 2014, 11:52 AM
Did Henrietta just mentioned Shin'ei no Yami(Profound Darkness) in "11_sound_voice_navi06_32"?

....Profound Darkness as Final Final Boss confirmed *HYPE*

I also heard that, and I don't think she'll says that for Magatsu, except if Profound Darkness = Magatsu. :3

Meteor Weapon
Dec 10, 2014, 12:02 PM
Relistening 11_sound_voice_navi06_30 till 11_sound_voice_navi06_33.

Im guessing that she tells us that Magatsu is aiming to destroy some sort of seal on the Planet Harukotan that could probably release a part of Profound Darkness's power and tell us to stop Magatsu at all cost.

Rien
Dec 10, 2014, 02:12 PM
Yes, [Double]'s body (bodies in this case) is on Harukotan.

Yayate
Dec 10, 2014, 05:56 PM
Yes, [Double]'s body (bodies in this case) is on Harukotan.

Wait, did she actually say this or are you guessing?

Dec 10, 2014, 06:29 PM
30 and 31 sound like they're for Magatsu.

32 and 33 might actually be for the Profound Darkness fight. That's my guess anyway.

DoubleCannon
Dec 10, 2014, 07:32 PM
Question... how is anyone playing? I can't access the sega jp site and i get error 107. the game won't launch at all ever since that DDos thing. What is going on?

lnvisible
Dec 10, 2014, 07:34 PM
Question... how is anyone playing? I can't access the sega jp site and i get error 107. the game won't launch at all ever since that DDos thing. What is going on?

There's multiple ways to get around that. Have been for weeks now.

DoubleCannon
Dec 10, 2014, 07:36 PM
There's multiple ways to get around that. Have been for weeks now.

I see.. and im going to assume we can't link on this site how? lol maybe ill do a google search

saraishadow
Dec 10, 2014, 07:41 PM
Whelp, we be fighting Giants.
*Puts on his 3D gear and Recon Uniform*
Shingeki no Magatsu

Rakurai
Dec 10, 2014, 09:45 PM
Wait, did she actually say this or are you guessing?

To my knowledge, it's not confirmed, but very strongly implied.

I don't really see any other reason why the two would be fooling around on Harukotan.

Sizustar
Dec 10, 2014, 10:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/m9uskA1.jpg

LonelyGaruga
Dec 10, 2014, 10:41 PM
That's going to make four 12* Dual Blades when there are still zero 12* Wired Lances and many other weapon categories only have one (or are getting their first 12* with this update).

The 13*s will probably still be the best thing to use, but it still reeks of intentional bias toward Dual Blade Bouncers from Sega.

Xaeris
Dec 10, 2014, 10:45 PM
Sega knows who its audience is. We Kirito now.

EvilMag
Dec 10, 2014, 10:50 PM
That's going to make four 12* Dual Blades when there are still zero 12* Wired Lances and many other weapon categories only have one (or are getting their first 12* with this update).

The 13*s will probably still be the best thing to use, but it still reeks of intentional bias toward Dual Blade Bouncers from Sega.

I think the issue is that they're limiting 12*s to just throwback weapons.

Oh btw there is a 12* Wired Lance.
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E8%9B%87%E8%85%B9%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AA%E3% 82%B4%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9

LonelyGaruga
Dec 10, 2014, 10:58 PM
Huh, I even checked and failed to notice that. Way to fail on my end.

Scratch that then, every weapon has or is getting a 12* by the time of this update, but Dual Blades will have two-four times as many as most weapon categories! I mean yeah it's only 2-3 more weapons but still, could balance the distribution better.

The first 11*s were all throwback weapons too, so it's to be expected, I think. Later 12*s should be more free form. Granted, throwback 11*s were a lot more varied in the weapon category department, so it really does come off as being biased toward Dual Blades right now.

Walkure
Dec 10, 2014, 10:59 PM
Oh btw there is a 12* Wired Lance.
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E8%9B%87%E8%85%B9%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AA%E3% 82%B4%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9
Oh hey, I haven't seen this before. FI equippable and a potential that looks like a 21% modifier. This might be cool!

>Damage to the abnormal state of enemy rises.

Damnit.

kazuuya
Dec 11, 2014, 05:51 AM
December 17th happens to be my birthday, yay birthday present from Sega! /bricked
I probably won't get to play anyways yet but I'm really looking forward to Magatsu!

Rakurai
Dec 14, 2014, 05:15 PM
I get the impression most of the "challenge" from the new EQ is simply going to be breaking all of its parts while still having enough time to run the quest two or three times, because that thing easily has the most breakable parts out of any boss in the game.

Sacrificial
Dec 14, 2014, 05:28 PM
Break Stance hype builds incoming.

Selphea
Dec 14, 2014, 05:43 PM
Come to think of it, did they mention what Magatsu's race is? Darker or Kuronian?

Rakurai
Dec 14, 2014, 05:53 PM
It's referred to as an "ancient Kuronite titan", so I'd assume it's a Kuronian.

The fact that it seems to have been mass cloned by Double gives some reason for it potentially being classified as a Darker, though.

strikerhunter
Dec 14, 2014, 06:04 PM
Come to think of it, did they mention what Magatsu's race is? Darker or Kuronian?

They mentioned a while back that Magatsu is a Dark God of Destruction that was sealed away. It was sealed away but is now freed when that seal wasn't recharged.........(someone forgot to do her work <_< ) So it's most likely a Kuronian but could have affiliation with Darkers.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 15, 2014, 01:37 AM
It's a Kuronian.

Of note, the mobs summoned by it are palette swapped kuronians (I saw tree wielding oni and the paper tag ghosts, probably were others) that share the same color scheme and light weakness.

Hrith
Dec 15, 2014, 07:06 AM
Looks like a Halcotan monster to me, especially considering what Ep3 ch3 said about it.

Selphea
Dec 15, 2014, 07:32 AM
Bah I need Light Demon Hunters :/ Or maybe I should just make a generic Discerning Eye/Strategic Stance/Perfect Calamity weapon to cover Anga too.

Dycize
Dec 15, 2014, 08:43 AM
They mentioned a while back that Magatsu is a Dark God of Destruction that was sealed away. It was sealed away but is now freed when that seal wasn't recharged.........(someone forgot to do her work <_< ) So it's most likely a Kuronian but could have affiliation with Darkers.

About your spoilered part.
It's exactly what we do in the latest story mission actually. The parallels to Dark Falz are also brought up (ie : ancient evil of destruction sealed up on a planet).