PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Parties now>

rippsu
Dec 7, 2014, 07:10 PM
I wanted to do Time attack and i went to a high populated block, but either everybody is sitting down afk, or at the player shop. When i started the game about a year ago, there was always people talking and looking to party up for missions.

Where do i go to find something like this for time attack? Im not max level or anything

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 7, 2014, 07:16 PM
I would recommend using the quest counter to find any TA party forming for naberius. Thing is, TAs are once a week now, so it's understandably alot harder to find people for them compared to before episode 3. At least people are a little more willing to run hard afterwards, though.

Edson Drake
Dec 7, 2014, 07:27 PM
People are wandering around blocks these days.

I just left the game, I was in B16, I could recognise a lot of B20ers there, so all the pub chat, SA, it was like they just moved blocks. You might want to check blocks around, where people are gathering so you can find more people to play with.

wefwq
Dec 8, 2014, 12:01 AM
Being in populated block and planning TA way ahead before schedulled EQ.
People tends to afk before and after EQ, or more better method is find yourself an active teams and start seeking fixed party there so you can have easy access for weekly Klotho COs.

Z-0
Dec 8, 2014, 12:13 AM
People still do their TAs on Block 33.

At least, the Japanese do who don't have organised parties for their TAs. A lot of people do though, so it might be hard to find them. I'd honestly just recommend soloing them. You don't need max level or anything to do them in a reasonable amount of time.

.Jack
Dec 8, 2014, 01:27 AM
Are you in a team currently? I see people asking for this everyday. You might wanna try joining a team that has 90+ active people.

oratank
Dec 8, 2014, 03:13 AM
join random party in ta block
just use 2 of this よろしくwhen enter party and おつかれさま when you have done

Walkure
Dec 8, 2014, 03:46 AM
Are you in a team currently? I see people asking for this everyday. You might wanna try joining a team that has 90+ active people.How many teams of that size exist on Ship2? All (or mostly) English too? :-o

My team's down to like 3-ish active members, but it's part of a Skype group that shifts around games a lot.

papillionmask
Dec 8, 2014, 04:55 AM
And although I would LIKE a party (I currently am a lone wolf) it seems like ship 2 is crazy over populated! What the heck?

Syklo
Dec 8, 2014, 05:50 AM
And although I would LIKE a party (I currently am a lone wolf) it seems like ship 2 is crazy over populated! What the heck?
Try a different ship, then?

xervah
Dec 8, 2014, 06:49 AM
if i don't find any TA party with... i'd have to solo it.

9 to 10 mins per run isn't so hard... except nab1 that can finish 4 to 7 mins