PDA

View Full Version : Connection Troubles

FeartheGreat
Dec 9, 2014, 03:34 AM
Hey everyone. Having troubles on my end. I can't seem to get PSO2 working anymore. I've been gone for about 7 weeks so I have missed a lot. But from my understanding there has been an update that has been messing with people's connection to the servers? Anyways I am also having a problem connecting. I keep get a "Connection to Server Timed Out" error whenever I try to log in. No warnings, no nothing. I just input my info and press the log in button, then instant error. I've looked all over the internet for an answer and tried many things to fix this. I made sure the Tweaker and game were completely up to date as far as I know. I've tried logging in both with and without the English Patch to see if that had anything to do with it but I got the same problem either way. I made sure the item translation was checked. I've tried scanning deleted/empty files once and old/missing files three times, but still no luck. I'm completely stumped. I have no idea what is causing it nor how to fix it. Any assistance at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Sizustar
Dec 9, 2014, 03:36 AM
Can you access the official website?
www.pso2.jp

If not, you'll have to use a Proxy or VPN.

FeartheGreat
Dec 9, 2014, 07:35 AM
Can you access the official website?
www.pso2.jp

If not, you'll have to use a Proxy or VPN.

I use the PSO2 Tweaker Proxy with no issues. From my understanding while I was gone there was an update or something that was giving people problems with that proxy? But I've read reports that they have fixed the problem using various methods. I tried them all but I'm still having no luck. Does the PSO2 Tweaker Proxy not work anymore?

Sizustar
Dec 9, 2014, 08:14 AM
I use the PSO2 Tweaker Proxy with no issues. From my understanding while I was gone there was an update or something that was giving people problems with that proxy? But I've read reports that they have fixed the problem using various methods. I tried them all but I'm still having no luck. Does the PSO2 Tweaker Proxy not work anymore?

You'l have to contact the proxy maker to know of that proxy current situation.

wefwq
Dec 9, 2014, 09:40 AM
It seems that by the time you make the thread, proxy are having some problem.
I can't connect to game server using proxy earlier, but it's all good now.

KazukiQZ
Dec 9, 2014, 10:11 AM
Iirc correctly, something about Linode been DDoSed?