PDA

View Full Version : How much do you spend on AC per month?

Pianica
Dec 9, 2014, 08:01 AM
1:0
2:1~1000
3:1001~3000
4:3001~5000
5:5001~more

Which do you usually play ?

1:JP ( with English patch )
2:SEA version
3:both

Evangelion X.XX
Dec 9, 2014, 08:12 AM
Option 3: I always purchase 2000 AC in order to get the monthly premium, and then use the remaining AC for either scratch or whatever.

I play on JP (with Eng patch).

Ordy
Dec 9, 2014, 08:27 AM
We already had a similar thread about that 6 months ago.

Post here if you've spend actual money in PSO2 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220166)

Shinamori
Dec 9, 2014, 08:39 AM
About 60 USD worth. I usually buy 3k AC every two weeks. Since I usually get paid every AC scratch update

final_attack
Dec 9, 2014, 08:45 AM
1~1000 (usually 500 a month), or if I don't have any excess expenses, up to 1000 ...... of course, sometimes I didn't buy due to things irl .....

This game is very expensive for me ......

Edit : JP Version (non-English patch). I can't read kanjis, but as far as hiragana / katakana goes, I can. Though if you ask the meaning for a sentence, I'm gonna need to rely on machine translation.

Pianica
Dec 9, 2014, 09:07 AM
I started this thread because I'd like to know which (JP with English patch or SEA version) players spend more AC.

Sizustar
Dec 9, 2014, 09:14 AM
I started this thread because I'd like to know which (JP with English patch or SEA version) players spend more AC.

That's rather silly, as 99% of the people here play on the Japanese version.
Which also has a really easy way to buy AC with Google wallet.

Pianica
Dec 9, 2014, 09:30 AM
I see. So I should ask same question on SEA version's fan community right ?

Thank you for telling me. m(_ _)m ご教授、ありがとうございました。I'll find the community.

Gardios
Dec 9, 2014, 09:40 AM
I think most of the SEA players use the official forums instead of a fansite to talk about the game, so you should probably ask there.

http://forums.playpark.net/

lnvisible
Dec 9, 2014, 10:30 AM
We already had a similar thread about that 6 months ago.

Post here if you've spend actual money in PSO2 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220166)

To be fair, on the majority of forums people would get bitched at quite a bit for necro-ing a 6 month old thread. It seems to make more sense to just start a new and up to date thread if the old one doesn't answer whatever questions they may have. That really goes for most other topics as well aside from ones that are consistently active like the fashion thread etc;.

wefwq
Dec 9, 2014, 10:42 AM
Been around since beta test, spending 0 AC so far...

Cyron Tanryoku
Dec 9, 2014, 10:56 AM
obviously 5,000+

Digital Pain
Dec 9, 2014, 11:14 AM
I usually Buy around 3000 AC a month I renew my Premium and then spend the remaining points on Scratches.

strikerhunter
Dec 9, 2014, 11:28 AM
Spend only about 2k-7k AC per every 6-9 months. Usually for premium, mags, and skill tree for Te and Fo with the leftovers. Somehow I always end up with 50 Ac left all the time <_<

wahahaha
Dec 9, 2014, 11:34 AM
10m (meseta) every 1 or 2 months

Sacrificial
Dec 9, 2014, 11:57 AM
google wallet ftw.

It varies for me. I only buy prem if there is a major update, which includes a new area because shop prices explode and i can profit from that. Only bought 1 month worth this time because I thought ulti would get boring fast.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 9, 2014, 12:18 PM
I'm highly inconsistent, and cheap. Maybe 2k AC every few months.

Ive actually bought month long premium... 2 or 3 times. I have two extra mags. I have occasionally bought month-long shop passes before i bought premium for the first time. I'd probably spend more if AC scratch didn't have so much junk/AC scratch gold didn't remove valuable stuff. To this day, I never spent AC on scratch.

landman
Dec 9, 2014, 12:51 PM
I think I got premium at Episode 3 launch, I had to make moneys with the grind boost... but so far, I feel I will not be premium again unless they release 11* unit tikets, or 12* weapon tikets or whatever, I'm happy with my equipment, I'm happy with my meseta savings (and I have a bunch of shop tikets) and I have all the MAGs, storage expansion and extra skill trees I wanted (in fact, since the changes on the trees some are not even used at all).

Shirai
Dec 9, 2014, 01:12 PM
Really, only 0~1,000 AC here and there.
I only spend money on a scratch that interests me. If it really interests me then 2,000 maybe to see if I have a chance at anything good.

Usually doesn't happen, and that's why I spend so little. Afterwards, it's just REGRET that I even bothered, crap luck ye

Misaki Ki
Dec 9, 2014, 01:34 PM
Every scratch is filled with instant regret, so I don't touch them. They're too filled with junk now to even bother. It's a bit like the donation box at the shrine in PSU. It used to be fairly easy to get what you wanted, but more and more things got added, thus reducing the odds.

I typically get premium from time to time, and anything I'd need for some of my characters like trees and such. Excubes and FUN scratch usually take care of most of my needs lately. I feel like I'm only premium so I can go into blocks where someone is without worrying as much about space.

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 9, 2014, 01:51 PM
2000 K AC every 3-4 months. to get premium i usually wait till my storage gets annoyingly full till buy again,

Vintasticvin
Dec 9, 2014, 01:53 PM
I usually buy 1000AC for shop, 2000-3000 if there's a scratch that truly has my fancy (Haven't been one like that and sad I couldn't go wild on the halloween scratch) and back during when Nono set, Miku repca, and Miku mag cell (which I wanted badly) -_- I almost spent a hundred dollars on that scratch and still didn't get it :(

Drifting Fable
Dec 9, 2014, 04:35 PM
I typically purchase 5150k AC every 3 months or so. Just enough for a 90 month premium set and the rest can go to essentials like item extenders or character slot or things . . . preferably spent on things with more permanent persistence rather than gambling on the scratch for a random or timed reward.

Lately though I've been pinching my wallet ever since the DDOS waiting for things to calm down with our ISPs . . . .x. no luck yet

Neith
Dec 9, 2014, 05:39 PM
I buy premium maybe every 3-4 months (usually when my bank is getting full of junk 10/11*s that I want to convert into passes), don't really buy much else. I really don't think most of the AC content is worth the money so I normally play without it.

LordKaiser
Dec 9, 2014, 07:00 PM
0ACbut I will have to at some point. I need to buy 3 or 4 MAGs and 3 skill trees or so.

Aeris
Dec 9, 2014, 08:51 PM
Haven't bought AC since May 2013 since i can't afford it anymore.