PDA

View Full Version : change my characters to the new classes?

Meta77
Dec 12, 2014, 10:05 AM
Im rusty but since my away time braver seems nerfed. Especially my shanka so my question is should I change any of my characters to the new classes?. Atm I have a gunner/ranger. Hunter/braver. And hunter/fighter.

Sizustar
Dec 12, 2014, 10:25 AM
Can you rephrase the question in English?

Meta77
Dec 12, 2014, 10:29 AM
Damn phone auto correct hang on

Digital Pain
Dec 12, 2014, 10:43 AM
Braver is still a strong class Sakura Endo got a nice damage buff, Kanran too and Hatou Rindou is still beast. Shunka is still a good PA just has limited use. That said Bouncer is a really strong class atm

Maenara
Dec 12, 2014, 12:37 PM
The classes are really balanced right now. If you still want Braver, you can try out RA/BR or TE/BR, they both make good use of BR.

Current 'meta' class combos are FI/HU, FO/FI, RA/HU, TE/BR, and FI/BO. AFAIK, at least.

Sayara
Dec 12, 2014, 12:40 PM
RA/BR would require em to change to generally weak stance BR which might clash with the current Katana stuffs tho.

Though I never heard of an Average RA/BR.

Meta77
Dec 12, 2014, 01:26 PM
So bouncer is only really good with fighter class than?

Sizustar
Dec 12, 2014, 01:42 PM
So bouncer is only really good with fighter class than?

For max damage, Fi is best, For survivablality, Hu is good with good damage boost too.

Poyonche
Dec 12, 2014, 01:59 PM
I play BO/TE Jetboots, damages are pretty good, maybe not as HU or FI but you gives good shifta/deband to everyone, along with a damaging zanverse. :3

Recently switched to GU/RA anyway. (Don't know if i should go GU/HU :/ )

Perfect Chaos
Dec 12, 2014, 07:43 PM
Why are you playing BO/TE instead of TE/BO? There's like no reason to main BO for this combination (unless you have the 13* Jet Boots or something)?

LonelyGaruga
Dec 12, 2014, 08:00 PM
No reason to go Te/Bo either, both class combinations are terrible.

Fo/Te, Te/Hu, Te/Fi, Te/Br. Techer has no business anywhere else.

Perfect Chaos
Dec 12, 2014, 08:17 PM
From a damage perspective, then yes, TEBO isn't ideal, either. But that's not what I'm trying to address. If he's going to use the two together, might as well make it TE main.

Fusionxglave
Dec 12, 2014, 09:02 PM
if you like dual blade go for Bouncer/Hunter it gives nice damage with most of its PA and elemental stances is really good but can be annoying because you need 7 different weapons with the elemental weakness for the monster.

Break stances is only good for boss with breakable parts which is okay.

Bouncer/Fighter gives the most damage but has only a limited time to do it and during that time your character is literally at the most valuable. (only 25% of health)

jets boots at the moment only has 4 PA.
and can use techinques.

Poyonche
Dec 13, 2014, 07:00 AM
Why are you playing BO/TE instead of TE/BO? There's like no reason to main BO for this combination (unless you have the 13* Jet Boots or something)?

Levelling BO ;_;

Achelousaurus
Dec 13, 2014, 07:06 AM
Braver is better than ever.
Shunka time was silly, one pa too strong and not even an all too great one at that.
Has its uses but current braver is true speedking.

Tsukimi and Sakura hit super hard now and Kanran got a boost, too (well all did except Shunka, even Hien Tsubaki does good damage now).

Snatch Ja allows for even faster reactions and attacks and with Attack Advance even the normal attacks to refill pp hurt.

Not to mention the godly Quickmate reducing mate consumption time to like 40% (anyone got exact numbers?).

BTW, HuBo is also fine for DBS unless you use Break Stance, no main class only skills you need on Bouncer, but you have higher stats and can use warbrave (obviously requires a hu equippable DB rainbow).

Meta77
Dec 13, 2014, 09:57 AM
I may mix bouncer with my hunter........unless overend was nerfed to. As i said im just coming back and a lot seems to have changed. good god the lobby was a mind blow enough.

Selphea
Dec 13, 2014, 10:03 AM
Not to mention the godly Quickmate reducing mate consumption time to like 40% (anyone got exact numbers?).

According to SWiki,

Normal: Mono 100F, Di 151F, Tri 200F
Quick: Mono 62F, Di 92F, Tri 125F

60F = 1 second