PDA

View Full Version : I'm back hopefully the game works

OmegaNexus
Dec 12, 2014, 03:11 PM
Well let's say I left because I was having issues with the game and I couldn't log on since that IP glitch. Downloading the game now and reinstalling just about everything so hopefully the game will work and if not I'll try changing my region settings.

See if that works.

Sizustar
Dec 12, 2014, 03:20 PM
The game have b een working fine for no problem.
The only problem was depending on the route your ISP take to access Sega's server.

If you can access the official site www.pso2.jp, then you can play the game fine.

If not, then you'll need to use a VPN or Proxy, with many easy option available.

OmegaNexus
Dec 12, 2014, 03:29 PM
@Sizustar I've been on the site recently had to download directly from their since every other place has a torrent and I dislike those with a passion. So after its done which will prob be 2AM I'll let you know. ^^

Undeadfellow
Dec 12, 2014, 03:30 PM
Well let's say I left because I was having issues with the game and I couldn't log on since that IP glitch. Downloading the game now and reinstalling just about everything so hopefully the game will work and if not I'll try changing my region settings.

See if that works.
Dude do you have steam? I'm doing the exact same, it'd be nice to have a new friend to talk to whilst I download this menace.

OmegaNexus
Dec 12, 2014, 04:48 PM
Dude do you have steam? I'm doing the exact same, it'd be nice to have a new friend to talk to whilst I download this menace.

Yeah I do.

Undeadfellow
Dec 12, 2014, 07:00 PM
Yeah I do.

Gimme.