PDA

View Full Version : How to control when a grid respawns?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 15, 2014, 10:10 AM
Okay so I finally had the bright idea to go into merry xmas on ice XH solo, go to the south west corner of A1, drop telepipes around where the stradas spawn, and don the LR units, and katana to farm sakura end off them in an attempt to get lvl17 because SEGA's brilliant content implementation :wacko:. (4 weeks, 20 Br class cubes)

I just had a problem forcing that grid to respawn; I even gone so far up to the intersection that leads to A2 (which I accidentally managed to respawn, and killed those mobs at that intersection on a roundtrip that lead back to the strada/dichada spawn area), but not respawn the strada/dichada area in the southwest corner after wiping out that intersection spawn group twice.

There has to be some sort of predetermined number of grids I need to cross before i could backtrack for a guaranteed respawn... anyone know something about this?

And yes, I have to resort to this shit unless falz arms come around.

wefwq
Dec 15, 2014, 11:39 AM
Normally enemies spawn every 2 grid that player travel across (spawn>none>spawn>none>etc), or at least free exploration works like that.
But there also special case where if enemy spawn at straight map, and then there inserction ahead they will spawn again in there.

Could be different for premade EQ map since the map itself are pretty small and cramped.