PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into the game, need help

elryan
Dec 17, 2014, 02:07 AM
Hey guys, I'm returning to the game after few months hiatus and I need these quick info to get myself up and running.

1. I saw in skill simulator there's +2 SP (in addition to level cap increase). Where do you get that SP quest now?

2. I saw some new stuffs at Zieg. Can anyone enlighten me everything about Zieg's new shop / COs now?

3. I saw UQ in the quest list. So to get 13* you just need to get into UQ and kill everything? How is the drop rate? What drops there?

4. Last new EQ to me was the one where you chase fire wheels all over the city. Any more newer EQ than that? (other than Magatsu)

5. How far is the story patch now? How many MB is there in episode 3 now?

6. How hard is the latest hardest difficulty? I haven't attempted it. How is the drop rate? What drops there?

7. Anything else I should know? I main Gunner/Hunter and Braver/Hunter. So any new info / tips / tricks regarding those classes would be cool.

Thanks in advance!

Dephinix
Dec 17, 2014, 02:15 AM
1: Level cap excubes that were just introduced. Lvl cap 3 times for the first CO, 6 times for the second. So 9 times per class for 2 points.

2: Bleh, someone else will.

3: Drop rate is about the same as everything else considering desire sensor. Anga is the only boss to drop 13*s. The other bosses drop stuff, but the 13*s beat everything else with ease.

4: Than that, just the Halloween one which is dead, and now Christmas on Ice 3.

5: I've updated four times this week, and I think it was said on 12? It seems like they're hauling ass though.

6: It's just enemies with more hp, literally. 12 stars, but again Anga will beat it. You can get lvl 17 disks from XH(Extra Hard) though.

7: Gu/Hu, depending on how long you've been gone, isn't easy mode anymore. It's chain trigger gimmick with Partisan's Vol Graptor is also getting "nerfed". I would honestly go Gu/Ra, because most of the people complaining about Gunner's damage are Gu/Hu. Just my opinion though. Br/Hu is still pretty cool. Combat Escape is Braver main only, if you weren't here for that change.

Selphea
Dec 17, 2014, 02:18 AM
1. From your class trainers after you hit level 75.

2. Zieg's quests are unlocked after you do the second Ep3 matterboard. He wants you to craft stuff, and in return some of his quests/repeatables give you tokens to buy welfare gear and Lambda Grinders to grind 13*s.

3. To get 13* you get into UQ and kill Anga. Check Swiki for his drops. Droprate is pretty bad.

4. Ocean of Death, Merry Christmas on Ice which are both generic run around in circles and kill stuff quests. Also XH versions of Fang Banthers, Urban Recovery and Falz Elder. Maybe some other XH quest I forgot.

5. Two

6. Considering XH is MPA-only it's pretty easy. Enemies reportedly have 7x HP. Ragne seems to have 2 million HP or close.

7. Gunner/Hunter is getting a nerf to Vol Graptor combos. Braver/Hunter has a new 11* or something. Braver's new skills Quick Mate and Snatch JA are nice. Gunner's new skills One More Time and Dive Roll Shoot are alright... kind of.

Sizustar
Dec 17, 2014, 02:18 AM
1. There's new class specific Excube, you trade those in at the class NPC, Marlu for Fo, etc.

2, Zieg's CO is all crafting related, so you'll have to craft to complete it, and get the item to trade for his set of gear.

3. 13* is from the boss in Ultimate, drop rate, is RNG.

4. There's always seasonal EQ.

5. They are suppsodely almost done with ep.2, but you'll have to ask in the specific topic.

6. XH? Enemy pattern is the same as SH, but have alot more HP.

7. Gunner is still getting alot of change depending on your play style, it might not be as strong as before.

elryan
Dec 17, 2014, 02:21 AM
Vol Graptor and Chain Trigger? Interesting. I never thought of that before.

Ah so I guess I need to play EP3 to unlock Zieg. Thanks for the clarification.

Alright I'll try UQ sooner or later after re-leveling up my stuffs. Thanks!

And umm what is Ocean of Death?

EDIT: I see. Thanks again!

Anduril
Dec 17, 2014, 02:25 AM
Ah so I guess I need to play EP3 to unlock Zieg. Thanks for the clarification.

You just need to make sure that your matterboard is set to an Ep.3 one to access Zeig's (and Claris Claes') CO's.

Dephinix
Dec 17, 2014, 02:28 AM
Ocean of Death is Chaotic Tranquilty in the Coast Area.
Coast enemies, some nab and lillipa, all boosted~

Kiyumi
Dec 17, 2014, 05:07 AM
If you remember the LQ we had around February? March? of this year in the Coast area with all the Haze Draals. Im pretty sure Ocean of Death is the same thing. Only differences I saw was they added Knight Gears and XH difficulty.