PDA

View Full Version : Magatsu Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Maenara
Dec 17, 2014, 05:38 AM
Just in case some people were unaware, somehow. Also, discussion thread.

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 05:50 AM
Hopefully it won't turn into ugly here on b15. I see a bunch of Murican running with their typical mentalist. :(

Hope for Japanese has faster pc over them. So I can avoid them. ^^

Shinamori
Dec 17, 2014, 05:56 AM
Way to generalize.

NexusAZ
Dec 17, 2014, 05:56 AM
The love for the english community is so real right now.

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 05:59 AM
You guys are so baddies that is asking for generalize. On fps you guys are so free that I can run open and kill it for free. MMO feel the same with the EQ that required teamwork.

Maenara
Dec 17, 2014, 05:59 AM
I love people who speak English. They truly understand me.

NexusAZ
Dec 17, 2014, 06:00 AM
You guys are so baddies that is asking for generalize. On fps you guys are so free that I can run open and kill it for free. MMO feel the same with the EQ that required teamwork.

wat

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 06:01 AM

wat

You mad now?

NexusAZ
Dec 17, 2014, 06:02 AM
You mad now?

It's difficult to get mad at something I could hardly make sense of lol

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 06:05 AM
It's difficult to get mad at something I could hardly make sense of lol

So you are mad. But do you understand you posted only low quality crappy English.

Asuka~
Dec 17, 2014, 06:11 AM
So you are mad. But do you understand you posted only low quality crappy English.

Maybe instead of commenting on how 'mad' said individual may be. You could consider to ellaborate on what you said earlier to resolve how confused they are. It's all on you though m8. Your choice. ;_;

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 17, 2014, 06:16 AM

No... low quality crappy english is what you posted. :wacko:

Asuka~
Dec 17, 2014, 06:20 AM
Meh... For those that are doing it, good luck with le drops. However, I shall chill at work until I'm home. _(:3

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 06:23 AM
Maybe instead of commenting on how 'mad' said individual may be. You could consider to ellaborate on what you said earlier to resolve how confused they are. It's all on you though m8. Your choice. ;_;

I can tell you are just mad. Just pulling a truth really hurt you right?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 17, 2014, 06:24 AM
PSA: the prices of all innately multiclass jetboots are through the roof.

Asuka~
Dec 17, 2014, 06:24 AM

I- I don't (do?) want to admit that I'm mad, b-baka. There, you made me say it! Now then, to make Nexus admit to the same thing. Have fun with that though, sir. Oh and "pulling a truth" really didn't hurt me per se. It's just that I wanted a bit more of an interesting discussion. :/

Asuka~
Dec 17, 2014, 06:27 AM
PSA: the prices of all innately multiclass jetboots are through the roof.

How much are we talking? 10m?!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 17, 2014, 06:27 AM
I- I don't (do?) want to admit that I'm mad, b-baka. There, you made me say it! Now then, to make Nexus admit to the same thing. Have fun with that though, sir. Oh and "pulling a truth" really didn't hurt me per se. It's just that I wanted a bit more of an interesting discussion. :/

I can understand being bored, but honestly his post was barely legible. Why bother respond to it?

edit:

2 ラムダアレスティス 7.5, and 10mil. Drops from partizan wielding darker bird warrior. 8*

One ラウンジブル 1.5mil. 8* drop from a red box.

Asuka~
Dec 17, 2014, 06:29 AM
I can understand being bored, but honestly his post was barely legible. Why bother respond to it?

Good point. _(:3

Edit: Damn, that difference in price, though.

Gwyndolin
Dec 17, 2014, 06:39 AM

Pulling a truth? This ignorant digglet!

Rakurai
Dec 17, 2014, 06:46 AM
I'm curious as to why people are paying a premium for innately multi-class boots when you could multi-class a low-grade one by spamming level 1 extends on it.

TaigaUC
Dec 17, 2014, 06:50 AM
Already got Bio Jet boots on my characters. Doesn't take long to get Bio stuff anymore.

Anyway, both runs failed. No idea why.
Felt like everyone was doing a lot of damage the entire time.

On the second run, I thought I saw the 50% life message when Magatsu was about to destroy the final wall.

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 06:52 AM
Already got Bio Jet boots on my characters. Doesn't take long to get Bio stuff anymore.

Same, I feel likes all parts need to be broken. Inclusive 3 head cores, main head and side heads. Had only 1 head core left. :(

NexusAZ
Dec 17, 2014, 06:52 AM
Barely legible? I like to have you respond to anti-gamers with such answer. When you can't even argument on first place.

"It's like saying we are better soccer then anyone really"

"We American are better fps over anyone"

"You post are not legible"

Go figure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

You da best. Never stop.

Asuka~
Dec 17, 2014, 06:54 AM
How was the movement speed increase from the divine blessing or whatever it was called? (Haven't paid much attention to the previous broadcast including the run of the EQ itself)

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 06:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

You da best. Never stop.

Typical Murican mentality. Truth hurt ehh?

NexusAZ
Dec 17, 2014, 06:55 AM

C'mere, babuh.

elryan
Dec 17, 2014, 06:56 AM
Well... That was tough. Magatsu 50% HP announcement on Gate 2, but cannot down it before he reaches the end.

It's like Dark Falz Loser all over again. But maybe that's a good thing.

NexusAZ
Dec 17, 2014, 06:57 AM
Well... That was tough. Magatsu 50% HP announcement on Gate 2, but cannot down it before he reaches the end.

It's like Dark Falz Loser all over again. But maybe that's a good thing.

Guess we need some GuHu in the mix. :V

landman
Dec 17, 2014, 06:57 AM
But what is broken? I saw a face literally without face, and damage could still be dealt, and I was seeing WB on it.

scarlettwing
Dec 17, 2014, 06:58 AM
I wish I coulda enjoyed it more, but the lag was so intense I really didn't..get to do much of anything, followed by DCing half way through :(

Jumping boost was pretty neat though. Springing in the air casting techs was hilarious

wefwq
Dec 17, 2014, 07:00 AM
Haha holy shit, ship 2 didn't even get past 10% after EQ finshed.

Managed to get Untekked *11 Katana from the very first kill with no rare boosters used at all and all of weapon drops are untekked, the other drops are just junk with no good affix on it though, the rest are cheap units and some new stone [灰輝石シヴァ], i don't know what is it used for yet.

SakoHaruo
We defeated the walking stone guy twice, not a single rare weapon was found, and he drops like 14 rare boxes.

We need to try harder ;_;

oh yeah did we only get 2% or something?

Dugs
Well, I feel bad now.

Selphea
Dec 17, 2014, 07:01 AM
Beat it on second try, but part of it was the pug carrying me. I honestly still have no idea what to do for most of it. Rendering video now, maybe I'll be able to CSI it after watching a few times.

TaigaUC
Dec 17, 2014, 07:02 AM
Haha. From the JP swiki comments section:
"まがつを倒すと「クエスト達成ブースト効果」が発生。効果は「禍津討伐:レアドロップ倍率+5%」、効果時 間は30分 "

If you beat Magatsu you get +5% rare drop for 30 minutes.

Flaoc
wasnt able to play it but from what im seeing we got day 1 luther all over again?

Stickboy
I got 1 10* and some shit below 9* with 350% boost after he died

Why does this sounds so cheap

final_attack
Well, 2 runs, all failed ....... as usual, no Lv10 WB-er ..... I only got Lv1 >_> I think I was the only one with WB too. Didn't see any WB except when I pop 1.

Maenara
Guess we need some GuHu in the mix. :V

but hu/gu sacrifices sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much mobbing power, it's worthless!

On topic: Both runs, completely shrekalekt. Uploading a recording now.

On the second run, I thought I saw the 50% life message when Magatsu was about to destroy the final wall.

You probably forgot to run with desu master race.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/r4iwybJ.png[/spoiler-box]

KazukiQZ
Dec 17, 2014, 07:03 AM
Managed to bring it down to 25% HP, because the BGM changed into the one playing at the end of new opening (Or is it 50% when this happen?). Failed tho xD

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 07:04 AM
You probably forgot to run with desu master race.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/r4iwybJ.png[/spoiler-box]

We got 1050 point yet that cinematic show again.

Digital Pain
Dec 17, 2014, 07:05 AM
First Run failed, second run we managed to kill him just barely though. Got 1 10* and the rest were junk. Also you get a 30 min rare drop boost for defeating Magatsu

red1228
Dec 17, 2014, 07:06 AM
I'm not sure what my MPA did wrong... Far as I could tell, we were kicking ass.

Knees are busted before he makes the first turn. Hands & Shoulders busted, dead faces all over its body, Flesh Platforms (one on each arm & one on the chest) exposed, majority of Quick Trials cleared, the "Magatsu has very little power left" message came up both runs, had him down (Ice Restraints) at 3rd gate twice & both times he would get up & literally just 1hKO the gate (despite having over half its health remaining).

It's like... he was tired of getting beat up & turned on GameShark / Action Replay Instant Death or something, because both times the last gate was still healthy. But he would just instant destroy them.

Any pointers from the few that successfully cleared the new EQ?

Kiyumi
I was reading stuff here then I realized it gave me a rare drop boost that I better make use of because its counting down. Hello Anga

TaigaUC
Maybe people are supposed to delay him at each of the walls as long as possible to buy time?
It seemed really difficult to stop all of the multiple large red faces from hitting the final wall.

I guess we're meant to destroy him by the end of the second arrow ice platform knockdown?

I was reading stuff here then I realized it gave me a rare drop boost that I better make use of because its counting down. Hello Anga
Dat +5%

Lyrise
Dec 17, 2014, 07:07 AM
We got 1050 point yet that cinematic show again.

The points don't guarantee your success. The points are an indicator of your blessing level. 200 for level 1, 500 for level 2, 1000 for level 3.

If you want to win, it's absolutely essential you get to level 3 ASAP, as its boost is a constant PP regen state, about the speed of PP convert 1.

Not just completing trials, but breaking faces will net you points as well.

landman
Dec 17, 2014, 07:11 AM
And how do you get points?

Selphea
Dec 17, 2014, 07:11 AM
The flying face bombs seem to do a lot of damage to the walls, yea. If there's one Quick Trial to not fail it'd be that one.

Lyrise
Dec 17, 2014, 07:14 AM
Maybe people are supposed to delay him at each of the walls as long as possible to buy time?
It seemed really difficult to stop all of the multiple large red faces from hitting the final wall.

There are photon cannons above each wall. The mistake most people make, is to use them on Magatsu too soon and not the faces - if you wait till the faces spawn, you can hit both magatsu and the faces, albeit not always at the weak spots.

Clear trials, and break the faces. Trials range from 20 to 200 points, faces (on Magatsu, not the floating red ones) are 50 points each.

TaigaUC
Dec 17, 2014, 07:16 AM
Flying Face Bombs (tm).

Some tips from random commenter on JP swiki:
- Destroying the primary? center head face or the knees can temporarily prevent him from advancing.
- Destroying the huge face on the head, belly and both shoulders creates platforms you can stand on.
- Destroyed faces (the red ones behind the stone masks) are weak points (obviously).

Some general tips from me:
- Watch out for flying stone faces that fly towards you and explode on contact.
- Watch out for red pillars that spawn where you're standing. After about 3 seconds, that area will be attacked.
- When you're on Magatsu's belly platform, watch out for pure white light. About 1 second after white light, he will do a large AOE that tends to instantly kill.
- The barriers with (X) on them can shield you from Magatsu's large white explosion attack.
- Photon cannons at the walls should be saved for the giant red face trial that triggers when at walls. They increase in number for each wall.
- Successfully completing the golden arrowgun trial will always result in Magatsu falling over for a short time.

There are photon cannons above each wall. The mistake most people make, is to use them on Magatsu too soon and not the faces - if you wait till the faces spawn, you can hit both magatsu and the faces, albeit not always at the weak spots.

Yeah, I made a mistake and used the photon cannons on Magatsu because he had WB up on him. Wasn't enough to kill him.
Tried to use it on the flying face bombs the second time, and then lag kicked in.
No numbers appeared for about 5-10 seconds, which was enough to waste my entire laser.

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 07:16 AM
The points don't guarantee your success. The points are an indicator of your blessing level. 200 for level 1, 500 for level 2, 1000 for level 3.

If you want to win, it's absolutely essential you get to level 3 ASAP, as its boost is a constant PP regen state, about the speed of PP convert 1.

Not just completing trials, but breaking faces will net you points as well.

Bad for Br/Hu as I can't really use Hatou now my character is bigger. At edge body platform damage disperse goes through main weakpoint. Need to become small again. :wacko:

Lyrise
Dec 17, 2014, 07:19 AM
Bad for Br/Hu as I can't really use Hatou now my character is bigger. At edge body platform damage disperse goes through main weakpoint. Need to become small again. :wacko:

Use Sakura End, or small jump cancel to Gekka. If you center yourself, you can just do dash attack > Sakura End all day long, or until it decides to knock you off with laser breath.

Digital Pain
Dec 17, 2014, 07:20 AM

You clear the quick trials

Maenara
Dec 17, 2014, 07:20 AM
The face bombs are called 'Visage Spheres' by their Q-E-Trial(Quick E-Trial), for the curious.

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 07:21 AM
Use Sakura End, or small jump cancel to Gekka. If you center yourself, you can just do dash attack > Sakura End all day long, or until it decides to knock you off with laser breath.

Sakura End don't benefit much from pp regen. ;)

Laser breath can be avoided by jumping. It looks hitting from top but it is not.

Selphea
Dec 17, 2014, 07:23 AM
Flying Face Bombs (tm).

What have I started? :-o

Lyrise
Dec 17, 2014, 07:25 AM
Sakura End don't benefit much from pp regen. ;)

Laser breath can be avoided by jumping. It looks hitting from top but it is not.

But you can use it before you get PP regen. And it still benefits if you have Snatch JA. If you really want to use Hatou to full effect, you have to use one of the side platforms, but on the sides, you are more prone to falling off.

red1228
Dec 17, 2014, 07:35 AM
Alright, so Cannons for the Visage Sphere trial.. got it.
Anything I can do about him instantly breaking [healthy]Gates?

wefwq
Dec 17, 2014, 07:40 AM
Breaking parts can delay his gate breaking move.

red1228
Dec 17, 2014, 07:43 AM
Breaking parts can delay his gate breaking move.

As previously stated, the vast majority of his parts were broken for our MPA. The only ones not broken were the very tippy-top heads. Not even sure if they are breakable.

Like I said, we were kicking ass as far as I could tell. It's just like he decided to Rage Quit the whole EQ when we got to the end.

Hopefully the cannon suggestion will help next time.

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 07:44 AM
But you can use it before you get PP regen. And it still benefits if you have Snatch JA. If you really want to use Hatou to full effect, you have to use one of the side platforms, but on the sides, you are more prone to falling off.

Side platform? I like to screenshot in such case.

I use hatou cause someone wb for me or suicide charge with asagari. They deal only 4xx damage. Otherwise RA is the preferer to kill them though.

Shinamori
Dec 17, 2014, 07:44 AM

I think you're confusing "shitty American" players with shitty snot-nosed 13 years running on CoD, CS:GO, and MW. Oh and battlefield.

Alma
Dec 17, 2014, 07:47 AM
new unit drop (probably from magatsu)

[SPOILER-BOX]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7462/16040457231_f25d39fe72_b.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

*pic takken from mmoloda
http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image.php?id=49270

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 07:47 AM
As previously stated, the vast majority of his parts were broken for our MPA. The only ones not broken were the very tippy-top heads. Not even sure if they are breakable.

Like I said, we were kicking ass as far as I could tell. It's just like he decided to Rage Quit the whole EQ when we got to the end.

Hopefully the cannon suggestion will help next time.

His favorite move is still the palm charge attack. Whether final gate or not. ^^

I think you're confusing "shitty American" players with shitty snot-nosed 13 years running on CoD, CS:GO, and MW. Oh and battlefield.

Take alot of you time for such simply explaining would you?

Alma
Dec 17, 2014, 07:53 AM
also found this at pso2uploader, this might help people fight magatsu.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8624/16041724042_a8e52a9714_o.jpg

Rakurai
Dec 17, 2014, 08:01 AM
I presume that's some kind of priority list for breaking its parts that's ideal for killing it quickly and slowing it down as much as possible?

I guess it would probably be best to break every single face to get as much points as possible before actually focusing on attacking the exposed weak points, in any case.

oratank
Dec 17, 2014, 08:01 AM
let's me know when they have walkthrough guide

Kiyumi
Dec 17, 2014, 08:05 AM
Looks like I have nothing useful to add, since I didnt really know what was going on. First time failed. Second time we killed him right before the final gate. I noticed the second time there were platforms by his cores to stand on. First time no platforms.

The middle core and on his shoulders seem to take about 40% more damage then the line of heads at the top. Turrets were dealing 1100 to him on those cores and 800 on the top heads. But later for some reason the middle cores started only taking 800 damage.

I feel like I should practice my twin daggers to use on this guy, its so easy to fall off or get knocked off the platforms or sometimes you miss them when jumping.

Also, sometimes he will smash Arks ships at you.

Melodys
Dec 17, 2014, 08:14 AM
All-class jet boots are extremely useful in this eq to navigate around the place and to land on Magatsu's mask platforms since both jumps are very high with the blessing. I'd recommend everyone to bring one along if you can like mirage weaponry/techs to Luther and they're rather cheap to repeatedly extend to lvl 1.

Rien
Dec 17, 2014, 08:21 AM
also found this at pso2uploader, this might help people fight magatsu.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8624/16041724042_a8e52a9714_o.jpg

Break priority: First stage break top faces (when red), unbroken circled areas, second stage break faces (black), parts w/ no faces.

Red circles: 2 stages of break. On first stage, platforms will be created and red weak spots are exposed. On second stage, it becomes black and no longer a weak spot (but WB will make attacks as strong as first stage break + wb)

Orange circles: Same as red but no platform will be produced.

Break Stance works on Red and Orange circles. Not known if working for the rest.

Yellow circles: 1 stage break. When broken, he will go down temporarily. Can be struck by SatCan.

Blue circles: Can be attacked, but is difficult to aim at or apply WB to. Not much point in doing it.

Velad
Dec 17, 2014, 08:31 AM
Many thanks Rien

landman
Dec 17, 2014, 08:48 AM
Hands are not hard to hit with ilbarta... but if there is no advantage, may as well be hitting red faces. And even with light weakness... is it even worth using light techs instead of ilbarta? ilbarta has the advantage to attack him from any distance...

TaigaUC
Dec 17, 2014, 08:53 AM
Don't think I saw a single second stage break in either of my runs.

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 08:59 AM
On second stage when face break. He receive less damage but you going do same damage as before if you wb him.

Alma
Dec 17, 2014, 10:31 AM
Hands are not hard to hit with ilbarta... but if there is no advantage, may as well be hitting red faces. And even with light weakness... is it even worth using light techs instead of ilbarta? ilbarta has the advantage to attack him from any distance...

light tech was used mostly for clearing the mob at the gate when they spawn, and also fast at destroying those bullet magatsu spawn on one of the trial near the gate.

while ilbarta is perfect for destroying magatsu face part.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 17, 2014, 01:02 PM
Do i even want to read what you guys talking about :o.
Edit: Hope i can try this when i get home and might have to get premium again lol

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 17, 2014, 01:44 PM
I haven't ran this yet, but does this boss drop 13*?

Aine
Dec 17, 2014, 01:47 PM
Nope, and the drops are all garbage compared to 13-stars. Back to Anga farming everybody!

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 02:01 PM

I am glad that you still mad on me I see. Can't sell ya Susano? Considering lucky cause I am doing easy mode of Murican mentality.

Anyway forgot to tell that we got 10/12 in mid-game at first EQ. I knew it just happen. The disgusting part they are running with Japanese character name...

LonelyGaruga
Dec 17, 2014, 02:24 PM
I am glad that you still mad on me

Thank you for informing us that you are a terrible person. Now can it.

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 02:47 PM
Thank you for informing us that you are a terrible person.

Are you saying that this other person not terrible? Atleast it shown you arrogant.

NexusAZ
Dec 17, 2014, 02:49 PM
I am glad that you still mad on me I see.

O-on you?! Well.... I thought we were close, but I guess we still have a ways to go....

Selphea
Dec 17, 2014, 03:20 PM
Cross post of my first successful run

[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHbvpRtyYeo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHbvpRtyYeo[/spoiler-box]

LonelyGaruga
Dec 17, 2014, 03:22 PM
Are you saying that this other person not terrible? Atleast it shown you arrogant.

I have good reason to be arrogant when communicating with someone who can't form a 6 word sentence without multiple grammatical errors. Can't hold that against me.

In this thread you've done nothing but antagonize people for nonsensical reasons, make racist remarks toward Americans, and express that you derive pleasure from another person being mad at you. If your posts accurately reflect how you think and behave, then yes, you are a terrible person and should stop posting. Go rot in whatever hellhole spawned you and leave us alone. You are an eyesore.

Shou
Dec 17, 2014, 03:30 PM
My game keeps crashing right before it breaks the first gate :(

STNFCST
Dec 17, 2014, 03:30 PM
I have good reason to be arrogant when communicating with someone who can't form a 6 word sentence without multiple grammatical errors. Can't hold that against me.

In this thread you've done nothing but antagonize people for nonsensical reasons, make racist remarks toward Americans, and express that you derive pleasure from another person being mad at you. If your posts accurately reflect how you think and behave, then yes, you are a terrible person and should stop posting. Go rot in whatever hellhole spawned you and leave us alone. You are an eyesore.

What? You are mad.

You argument in this post(also the only one in this tread and from typical looks you are waiting for my post) is quite invalid, trying to make me looks nothing but a bad guy. Therefore it is not worth to argue you. Hellhole are in you eyesore.

This debate debut that you are friend of his or being extreme racist against other nation people who you believe that they can't make a 6 word sentence.

Btw you are not really America person cause you got anti-gamers who has army backup. And they seems only targetting people that live on America. And those people live on America. Do you know what it means? The wrong doing is you.

And you don't know what hell means if you got money to live. That is if you got money on first place. Hehehe.

Achelousaurus
Dec 17, 2014, 03:48 PM
So, what am I even supposed to do as non fighter and non bouncer melee?

I tried this first as BrHu but it's impossible.
In the first 3 stages you can't reliably reach any decent target. Legs are invincible except the knees and when you finally get jump boost the heads are again far out of range.

The platform is tiny, buggy so you can easily fall right through it and any tiny move from Magatsu can easily make you fall down.

I had to abandon and start a 2nd run as Fighter. This works quite well with Symphonic Dive spam and twirling nonstop to try to get in reach (if you are behind him Dive will end before you move around him to hit a target).

Didn't finish the 2nd run either cause even though everything went well and nothing was failed it was 5/12 by stage 3.

Maenara
Dec 17, 2014, 03:50 PM
Once you get jump boost, get on a building, do a boosted jump, and then use an approach PA.

Achelousaurus
Dec 17, 2014, 03:57 PM
Yeah I did that. I find that an extremely inadequate, stupid and inefficient way to fight.
2 Pas every 30 seconds.
Not to mention while he walks at normal pace he can easily miss part of the PA.
Half of Asagiri might hit, then the 3nd half of the hits just miss cause the damageable part is out of reach.

I mean, it's not like we just have to hit him, we also have to deal a lot of damage and I cannot believe that I contribute to beating him by delivering like 20k every 30 seconds.

Infinity Series
Dec 17, 2014, 03:57 PM

In the first 3 stages you can't reliably reach any decent target. Legs are invincible except the knees and when you finally get jump boost the heads are again far out of range.

The platform is tiny, buggy so you can easily fall right through it and any tiny move from Magatsu can easily make you fall down.

I had to abandon and start a 2nd run as Fighter. This works quite well with Symphonic Dive spam and twirling nonstop to try to get in reach (if you are behind him Dive will end before you move around him to hit a target).

Didn't finish the 2nd run either cause even though everything went well and nothing was failed it was 5/12 by stage 3.

as a hunter with sword, what i do is spamming OE and nova strike while on platform and using uncharged guilty break to walk mid air

EvilMag
Dec 17, 2014, 03:59 PM
Boss is fun. Drops are shit. That is all.

Z-0
Dec 17, 2014, 04:06 PM
Yes, seems like a total waste of time, really.

Cue in a week nobody play this.

EvilMag
Dec 17, 2014, 04:09 PM
Also those new weapons in the pyro shop require 100 stones.

I didn't get a single stone in my 2 runs. What the living fuck Sega?

Gorge Express
Dec 17, 2014, 04:11 PM
Yea, I had difficulty with Br/Hu too, and i'd imagine hunter main would have the same issues. Had the most success spamming tsuki until platforms came up. Was able to just guard attacks to stay on the platform, but still fell off constantly due to lag.

Limit break Fi/Hus probably living the dream though. Symphonic dive to stay afloat until platforms are up, then vol graptor combos all day.

Maenara
Dec 17, 2014, 04:13 PM
Don't forget that by participating in the EQ, you get a rare drop boost.

Ordy
Dec 17, 2014, 04:24 PM
Here, that gif pictures how I feel trying to WB the right spot in a multi-RA Magatsu PUG

http://i.imgur.com/fnDf4KJ.gif

Achelousaurus
Dec 17, 2014, 05:22 PM
Only participating, you don't need to succeed or even finish?

Rakurai
Dec 17, 2014, 05:40 PM
You need to clear the quest once in order to get the bonus.

I do hope people will learn to be more coordinated with the quest in the future, in any case. The first two times I attempted it, there was only maybe three people focusing on a particular part outside of when it got knocked down.

BIG OLAF
Dec 17, 2014, 05:42 PM
Yikes, another over-hyped waste o' time from SEGA, huh?

Goukezitsu
Dec 17, 2014, 06:02 PM
Yeah I did that. I find that an extremely inadequate, stupid and inefficient way to fight.
2 Pas every 30 seconds.
Half of Asagiri might hit, then the 3nd half of the hits just miss cause the damageable part is out of reach.

I mean, it's not like we just have to hit him, we also have to deal a lot of damage and I cannot believe that I contribute to beating him by delivering like 20k every 30 seconds.

Ever consider using your bow? Its the class's 2nd weapon.

Gorge Express
Dec 17, 2014, 06:05 PM
Can't imagine a s-atk focused Br/Hu doing decent damage with a bow.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 17, 2014, 06:07 PM
It's more damage than they'd be doing playing the way that was described.

Dephinix
Dec 17, 2014, 06:07 PM
It would be better then 20k every 30 seconds. A lot better.

Xaelouse
Dec 17, 2014, 06:12 PM
Sangeyasha is useless right now, but when 12* crafting comes it'll be a top-of-the-line weapon for sure. Finding one will be good money down the line.
The units give you a lot of bulk and has more key elemental resistances than Saiki but has 5 less PP and 30 less DEX. Saiki can be crafted for +30 more PP though. Basically if you want more bulk, switch to magatsu's units otherwise craft your Saiki.
His drops have a niche for some people, but yeah they're underwhelming. Seems like DF Elder 2.0

KatsuraJun
Dec 17, 2014, 06:16 PM
Sangeyasha is useless right now, but when 12* crafting comes it'll be a top-of-the-line weapon for sure. Finding one will be good money down the line.
The units give you a lot of bulk and has more key elemental resistances than Saiki but has 5 less PP and 30 less DEX. Saiki can be crafted for +30 more PP though. Basically if you want more bulk, switch to magatsu's units otherwise craft your Saiki.
His drops have a niche for some people, but yeah they're underwhelming. Seems like DF Elder 2.0

It's 50 more hp for 5 less pp, and elemental resistances barely matter.

I don't suggest anyone switch because it sounds like a waste of time and money unless you haven't affixed saiki and the magatsu units just happened to fall into your lap.

Lyrise
Dec 17, 2014, 06:17 PM
2 Pas every 30 seconds.

I run BR/HU and I have no problems dishing out the damage with a katana.

Your MPA's top priority at the start is to break both kneecaps and then bust open a face that causes a platform to form. Use a turret for now if you have to. From there, get on that platform and you can just use Snatch JA (Snatch step would push you back a little and prevent you from falling as long as you're properly centered/locked on) into Sakura End/asagiri/tsukimi/gekka (pick one, repeat ad infinitum). If you don't have Snatch Step JA, then a well timed backdash (while locked on) > Step attack > PA will work as well.

Selphea
Dec 17, 2014, 06:22 PM

I don't suggest anyone switch because it sounds like a waste of time and money unless you haven't affixed saiki and the magatsu units just happened to fall into your lap.

And 10 ATK :wacko:

I'm getting it though. Passed on Saiki and apparently the only thing I get for waiting for 2nd gen units is 10 ATK.

PP shouldn't be a problem, I'll affix it with Anga/Spirita 3/Abil 3/Vinc.

landman
Dec 17, 2014, 06:29 PM
Here, that gif pictures how I feel trying to WB the right spot in a multi-RA Magatsu PUG

http://i.imgur.com/fnDf4KJ.gif

Yep it was annoying seeing WB disappear and reappear in a different place in less than three seconds.

Xaelouse
Dec 17, 2014, 06:45 PM

Oh 50 HP
and I believe the Dark resistance should matter but yeah people wont care too much after 5-slotting saiki or something
It looks like Sega was deliberately making the set not too powerful so people with affixed Saiki aren't angry. Too bad it makes Magatsu appear pretty useless to most of the playerbase.

Gorge Express
Dec 17, 2014, 07:10 PM
The real question is; does it look kawaii?

Mattykins
Dec 17, 2014, 07:44 PM
Man, I checked Bumped, but the only one listed, is like... in the morning :c How horrible.

You mad now?

Dude, you don't make one or two posts then immediately ask if they're mad. Do you even into trolling. >:V

HeyItsTHK
Dec 17, 2014, 08:54 PM
Is there a difference between Advent of Annihilation and Planet Destroy Calamity or nah?

Melodys
Dec 17, 2014, 08:59 PM

Use Kazan (OE-like katana PA) before the masks have broken. I hope you can stomach a skull at least though.

On another note, are there any early tell tale signs of when Magatsu would do the huge AOE bright flash attack? Seems clapping his hands with orbs doesn't seem to save much time to stop attacking when you're on the platforms and hide behind a barricade to avoid it.

TaigaUC
Dec 17, 2014, 09:02 PM
My game keeps crashing right before it breaks the first gate :(

Make sure PSO2 is patched properly. Do a file check if you have to.
Mine originally said it was done patching, but was being strangely slow and closing itself.
No problems after patching again.

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 17, 2014, 09:54 PM
Nope, and the drops are all garbage compared to 13-stars. Back to Anga farming everybody!

Ah thanks, it's just my observation but, SEGA should of released UQ after Magastu >.> Those 13* weapons are beast in comparison to any other weapon. I now have no motivation to run the new boss but only for the fun. But ultimate rare drops always motivate me even if i get bored, i'll still run UQ

Rakurai
Dec 18, 2014, 02:46 AM
I'm curious as to how quickly those of you who had successful runs got the PP increasing buff. Only got it shortly after Magtsu had reached the last gate, and I think it barely managed to reach the half HP mark when the quest failed.

On a side note, does attacking its hands while it's using that attack that tears down the gates really quickly slow it down any?

Stickboy
Dec 18, 2014, 03:52 AM
magatsu is considered a kuronite, not darker rite?

oratank
Dec 18, 2014, 04:21 AM
from story sukunahemi said makatsu isn't df.

Karakuri Douze
Dec 18, 2014, 04:51 AM
Yes, seems like a total waste of time, really.

Cue in a week nobody play this.

Yikes, another over-hyped waste o' time from SEGA, huh?

We're pretending people who will play the EQ just because they enjoy the EQ itself don't exist, I see.

Also, for all intents and purposes his drops aren't too bad if your gear is significantly lacking due just getting to XH or being critically unlucky with 12*/13* drops and 11* units prior. Just because something isn't Ultimate Tier drop status doesn't make it automatically garbage.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 18, 2014, 04:59 AM
magatsu is considered a kuronite, not darker rite?

Right.

Also, for all intents and purposes his drops aren't too bad if your gear is significantly lacking due just getting to XH or being critically unlucky with 12*/13* drops and 11* units prior.

Why would your luck be any better with Magatsu? It's an EQ so it's only available a fraction of the time UQs are. Same issue with Saiki or XQ units, although XQ units drop really frequently so there's really no reason to have critical unluckiness in the first place.

Magatsu doesn't really have much going for it besides fun, and that's a subjective thing.

Asuka~
Dec 18, 2014, 05:00 AM
How is the EXP in that EQ anyway? I have yet to do it since I've been busy irl.

Atmius
Dec 18, 2014, 05:26 AM
If you could finish runs in <5 minutes? pretty good. given current run times of 15-20 minutes, really bad.

Karakuri Douze
Dec 18, 2014, 05:38 AM
Why would your luck be any better with Magatsu? It's an EQ so it's only available a fraction of the time UQs are. Same issue with Saiki or XQ units, although XQ units drop really frequently so there's really no reason to have critical unluckiness in the first place.

I never claimed your luck would be better with Magatsu; simply that if you did not have XH level gear at the time of Magatsu, for whatever reason with the luck thing I said being just one example of why, his gear is not bad. It's quite different from the Saiki set, as though Magatsu is EQ only, it's still guaranteed to appear, unlike the rare Shironia boss. Granted its' situational to be like that, but it's not an uncommon situaton. Also, XQ units do not drop as much as you think, and being unlucky can happen without reason.

Magatsu doesn't really have much going for it besides fun, and that's a subjective thing.

Not having much going for it is also subjective. I'm aware Magatsu being fun is a subjective thing; all I'm saying is that some people will enjoy it BECAUSE they're one of those who find it fun, and could care less about drops. I'm aware that this is PSOW and doing anything beyond hating anything that doesn't give you the best stuff in the game and enjoying the game for the game itself is a foreign concept, but just because Magatsu doesn't shit out 13*s doesn't mean it is a bad quest. I, for one, am happy we finally have an EQ that is different from the usual fare of 'punch this big thing until it dies and do nothing else at all no challenge whatsoever.' It feels like everything Base Defense was supposed to be.

Achelousaurus
Dec 18, 2014, 05:41 AM
It would be better then 20k every 30 seconds. A lot better.
Still pointless.
Why bother playing a build without using the only weapon it's good with?
The point is NOT to just play the class combo but play the same I do normally.

If it's so weak I have to compensate with a subpar build / weapon combo I shouldn't play it in the first place but rather go with a bow build or switch to a build / weapon combo that is useful.

I run BR/HU and I have no problems dishing out the damage with a katana.

Your MPA's top priority at the start is to break both kneecaps and then bust open a face that causes a platform to form. Use a turret for now if you have to. From there, get on that platform and you can just use Snatch JA (Snatch step would push you back a little and prevent you from falling as long as you're properly centered/locked on) into Sakura End/asagiri/tsukimi/gekka (pick one, repeat ad infinitum). If you don't have Snatch Step JA, then a well timed backdash (while locked on) > Step attack > PA will work as well.
Tried that, kept falling through the floor of the platform. 4-5 times straight.

Yeah I think I will stick to Dagger fighter for this.

Xaelouse
Dec 18, 2014, 05:47 AM
These updates are so backwards.
Something that takes more effort should give more reward. Seems like only TD3, Loser, and XQs got this right.

Dephinix
Dec 18, 2014, 06:15 AM
Still pointless.

If it's so weak I have to compensate with a subpar build / weapon combo I shouldn't play it in the first place but rather go with a bow build or switch to a build / weapon combo that is useful.

If it's really THAT much of a bother, what about hunter weapons then? Partisan and sword still get a 20-30% from average stance, so it's not too far from fighter sub. If not, have fun limiting yourself.

Chimeria
Dec 18, 2014, 07:30 AM
*sigh* I haven't even had a chance to fight Magatsu yet ^^; Is there a schedule saying when his EQs roll around?

Not having much going for it is also subjective. I'm aware Magatsu being fun is a subjective thing; all I'm saying is that some people will enjoy it BECAUSE they're one of those who find it fun, and could care less about drops. I'm aware that this is PSOW and doing anything beyond hating anything that doesn't give you the best stuff in the game and enjoying the game for the game itself is a foreign concept, but just because Magatsu doesn't shit out 13*s doesn't mean it is a bad quest. I, for one, am happy we finally have an EQ that is different from the usual fare of 'punch this big thing until it dies and do nothing else at all no challenge whatsoever.' It feels like everything Base Defense was supposed to be.
*claps* Well said...
With that said though...I wish everyone had that same mentality about this game. It definitely has flaws but it's fun if you play it for enjoyment. I mean...what happens when you finally get that 13* weapon or unit? Of course it's not going to be fun if you're playing for drops. Nothing is. :-P

rashoood
Dec 18, 2014, 07:35 AM
Its coming after like 25 minutes for ships 1-5 and just ended for 6-10.

Chimeria
Dec 18, 2014, 07:38 AM
Its coming after like 25 minutes for ships 1-5 and just ended for 6-10.
Thank you! :-D

Asuka~
Dec 18, 2014, 07:39 AM
Have fun with your runs m8.

STNFCST
Dec 18, 2014, 07:42 AM
Such lobby conference.

Wonder what they think about us?

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/gFmX9TA.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Especially there is high chance you running high speed load pc.

And yea not enough RA.

oratank
Dec 18, 2014, 07:43 AM
does sega want us to spam normal to rise boost drop and finish him in higher difficult in the last minute?

Asuka~
Dec 18, 2014, 07:51 AM
Such lobby conference.

And yea not enough RA.

Lol, that Gloam Arm. Oh hold on... You're HnS. Congrats on getting better at typing English m8! :D

NexusAZ
Dec 18, 2014, 07:53 AM
Lol. That Gloam Arm. Oh hold on... You're HnS. Congrats on getting better at typing English m8! :D

HE TRICKED US! I should have known it was him...

Asuka~
Dec 18, 2014, 07:55 AM
HE TRICKED US! I should have known it was him...

Now THAT was gr8 b8 m8. Not gonna lie.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 18, 2014, 08:04 AM
Such lobby conference.

Very spam

Much symbol art

So wow

Rakurai
Dec 18, 2014, 08:11 AM
I'm kind of curious as to whether or not anyone has actually managed to finish the quest without Weak Bullet.

wefwq
Dec 18, 2014, 08:42 AM
This server lag killed my interest to run this EQ, everytime i managed to set my foot on platform magatsu just teleport like a ninja and i end up falling.

Xaeris
Dec 18, 2014, 08:47 AM
Had the first one in the bag when I 630'd. Second one was a disaster; had to spend half the time fighting the Weak Bullet wars. My patience for this EQ is really wearing thin.

RX-93
Dec 18, 2014, 08:49 AM
Just had 2 runs finished with him dead before the 2nd wall even went down. He's actually quite easy.

TaigaUC
Dec 18, 2014, 08:53 AM
Two failures again. Looked like people kept attacking the dead faces instead of the red faces.
Guess it'll be a while before more people figure it out.

Was better than last time, though. Second run had the music change and all that.
Il Barta doesn't work well if other players keep detonating it at bad places.

GHNeko
Dec 18, 2014, 08:54 AM
This server lag killed my interest to run this EQ, everytime i managed to set my foot on platform magatsu just teleport like a ninja and i end up falling.

oh god i wasnt the only one

this was the worst part about the eq

Flaoc
Dec 18, 2014, 08:55 AM
Two failures again. Looked like people kept attacking the dead faces instead of the red faces.

i need to start going in on ra instead of br tho i have a feeling i will be fighting wb wars with people. still people seem to not wb the red circled spots that create platforms (see pic earlier in topic)

Achelousaurus
Dec 18, 2014, 08:56 AM
If it's really THAT much of a bother, what about hunter weapons then? Partisan and sword still get a 20-30% from average stance, so it's not too far from fighter sub. If not, have fun limiting yourself.
Well, the main point is using the weapon and the build is only to use the weapon at its strongest (br main for KC escape, hu main for fury gear boost, fi main for critical strike, etc.).

I may try Hu main for this but I can't think of many PAs to use on hu weapons that would make a significant difference.

As I mentioned before, daggers work very well and I only abandoned cause it was 5/12 so early.
I don't think I will try much else in terms of melee for a good while. Maybe just go as Ra or Fo anyway.

Lol, that Gloam Arm. Oh hold on... You're HnS. Congrats on getting better at typing English m8! :D
Yeah, I've seen this many times in the loby when peopel ran around with units I didn't know yet or when just being bored.
Many seem to randomly equip Diabo units just cause, not giving a damn about removing all set boni.

Yeah, maybne the platform is actually quite usable with with this massive lag I won't be able to tell.

I'll try sitting on it and spamming PAs when interest has died down in a couple of weeks and lags is likely to be a hell lot less.

BTW, pulling a truth really cracked me up.

RX-93
Dec 18, 2014, 09:06 AM

Was better than last time, though. Second run had the music change and all that.
Il Barta doesn't work well if other players keep detonating it at bad places.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/EJrFRC3.jpg[/spoiler-box]

My MPAs double break those weak points in that order. By the time all 4 are blackened, he is nearly dead and we finished before 2nd gate goes down.

In addition, it is very important that the MPA gets 1000 pts as quick as possible.

TaigaUC
Dec 18, 2014, 09:16 AM
The random MPA I was with went for knees, belly, head, then shoulders.
Shoulders weren't destroyed. People kept attacking the dead head/belly.
1000 point bonus was late, too. Seemed like we all got hit by the lightning bolts too often.

RX-93
Dec 18, 2014, 09:21 AM
The random MPA I was with went for knees, belly, head, then shoulders.
Shoulders weren't destroyed. People kept attacking the dead head/belly.
1000 point bonus was late, too. Seemed like we all got hit by the lightning bolts too often.

People should really just stop attacking and focus on dodging when the avoidance Quick Trials occur. Course, the baddies that pollute the blocks won't ever do that...

oratank
Dec 18, 2014, 09:32 AM
People should really just stop attacking and focus on dodging when the avoidance Quick Trials occur. Course, the baddies that pollute the blocks won't ever do that...

they don't even know what's quick trail told them to do :-?

landman
Dec 18, 2014, 10:31 AM
I have still to check my first day recording of the quest, but I do know that avoid emergency after the first wall, I died in both :wacko: most of the other trials I didn't even notice...

rashoood
Dec 18, 2014, 10:53 AM
Wow before the second wall is destroyed? Well I am just glad I got two wins but both were close calls lol

Lyrise
Dec 18, 2014, 10:56 AM
It really sucks when you have irresponsible people get to and fire the photon cannons before Magatsu starts launching floating heads at the wall. Even with WB its quite difficult to take down the heads with regular weaponry, or even the turrets.

Done properly, you can pass the trial, and open up several weakpoints at once. (This is why the quickest parties often start with the shoulders - you can use the photon cannons later not only take down the floating heads, but also to open up the chest and head sections in very short order)

TaigaUC
Dec 18, 2014, 11:25 AM
I wrote up a guide that should cover pretty much everything.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3220136

LonelyGaruga
Dec 18, 2014, 12:55 PM
I never claimed your luck would be better with Magatsu; simply that if you did not have XH level gear at the time of Magatsu, for whatever reason with the luck thing I said being just one example of why, his gear is not bad. It's quite different from the Saiki set, as though Magatsu is EQ only, it's still guaranteed to appear, unlike the rare Shironia boss. Granted its' situational to be like that, but it's not an uncommon situaton. Also, XQ units do not drop as much as you think, and being unlucky can happen without reason.

Magatsu's drops are worse than SH drops in all categories for general use, Saiki units aren't exclusive to rare Gigur, and I'm sitting on about 8 XQ units right now without using any boosters in XQs, and I've only done a handful of full runs, so don't give me that. If a player just got into XH and still lacks decent equipment, chances are good that they're going to fail Magatsu EQ more often than complete it anyway.

Generalizing isn't going to help your case either. I'm just pointing out that fun is subjective, never said anything more than that.

Still pointless.

Having more than one weapon > having one weapon. Don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

*claps* Well said...
With that said though...I wish everyone had that same mentality about this game. It definitely has flaws but it's fun if you play it for enjoyment. I mean...what happens when you finally get that 13* weapon or unit? Of course it's not going to be fun if you're playing for drops. Nothing is. :-P

Why can't you play for drops and fun? Not a contradiction. Main importance of high/top end gear is simply improving your performance. If a person enjoys Magatsu, then once they have their high/top end gear they can have fun doing their best to contribute to the MPA. It's a rare person that plays exclusively for drops, since that goal is a means to fulfilling other goals. Getting the best equipment solely to get the best equipment is shallow and thoughtless.

wefwq
Dec 18, 2014, 01:09 PM
Btw, it's been like 3 run already but i still don't know how to avoid his "Tsunami" quick trial.
How do you guys avoid this shit? simply run as far as possible to avoid shockwave?

Everytime this trial show up, everyone just running in circle and end up failing trial... and it seems hiding on barrier don't do the trick as his tsunami thing will break the barrier, i still end up getting hit by it.

I also kinda wish that they make Sukunahime blessing being toggleable, it's pretty hard to hit Magatsu face when he's falling since i need to make a small jump but due to this blessing i can't do that anymore and end up jumping too high then have to wait my character land before charging another PAs.

Rien
Dec 18, 2014, 01:30 PM
I also kinda wish that they make Sukunahime blessing being toggleable, it's pretty hard to hit Magatsu face when he's falling since i need to make a small jump but due to this blessing i can't do that anymore and end up jumping too high then have to wait my character land before charging another PAs.

Pretty sure you can cancel your ascent by attacking.

wefwq
Dec 18, 2014, 01:32 PM
Pretty sure you can cancel your ascent by attacking.
Can't do that with Braver PA charge gimmick.

Z-0
Dec 18, 2014, 01:40 PM
Use a normal attack?

Rien
Dec 18, 2014, 01:45 PM
Can't do that with Braver PA charge gimmick.

You simply have to jump later and release earlier.

Lyrise
Dec 18, 2014, 02:01 PM
Alternatively, you could just pull out that other BR weapon, and charge a kamikaze arrow at it...

Aine
Dec 18, 2014, 02:22 PM
Looks like 4-run Magatsu is doable, we cleared it in just over 10 minutes with no Chain Trigger, only Limit Break FiBos. The clear rank is based on the percentage of QETs cleared, not the actual points accumulated, so finishing it before you reach 1000 points shouldn't be a problem.

STNFCST
Dec 18, 2014, 06:25 PM

Thanks, I am having gratitude to those on pso-world people as well. First they think I am bad TA now they following me. o3o

The funny things now I am one behind the creative behind TA. Good players now bashing eachother if you know what I means(someone here call me Bob).

Great Pan
Dec 18, 2014, 07:19 PM
This EQ is shit. My HU can't do shit at all!

Z-0
Dec 18, 2014, 07:26 PM
The funny things now I am one behind the creative behind TA. Good players now bashing eachother if you know what I means(someone here call me Bob).
lol you wish

AsuravonD
Dec 18, 2014, 07:51 PM
Such lobby conference.

And yea not enough RA.

I know she has a chance at it :)
A shame you wouldn't know that

TaigaUC
Dec 18, 2014, 10:29 PM
Hey everybody, it's a Magatsu strategy guide thinga-ma-jig (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226100)!

Relinking in case anyone pops into this thread and didn't see me link it earlier.

pkemr4
Dec 19, 2014, 12:05 AM
Ran it for the first time on 04 and cleared both runs as me being only RA first run and second RA showed up second run

Rakurai
Dec 19, 2014, 06:59 AM
I think the only drop that actually appeals to me out of everything it is has is the Talis with the lightning damage boost.

I've been waiting for one of those for ages to do some Ra Zonde spamming with.

STNFCST
Dec 19, 2014, 09:46 AM
Yay got my first run successful but vh run.
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/yB9gp88.jpg[/spoiler-box]

2nd run is bad though a crappy WB came along and shoot at wrong spot over and over again. And it seems he like to fight with ours 1st run WB user placing WB on such platform as target not his core etc...

kabutozero
Dec 19, 2014, 10:02 AM
Something needs to be done about this eq needing WB or you can leave because you will fail... something among the lines of nerfing magatsu hp and nerfing wb effect on him too

Shirousagi
Dec 19, 2014, 10:18 AM
8 fails in a row already. One last time we were able to bring, according to Guide, Magatsu to 30% hp or lower(he started to use special attack when he rises into air and shoots alot of beams). But we still failed because it happened right near the last gate. In all other cases he didn't use this special attack, which probably means Magatsu had alot of hp left.

After 8 consecutive fails I am pretty tired of this. Doing something with all your might for 40 mins, trying your hardest, and still not even getting close to victory is really frustrating. And it's not like all MP were clueless about what to do(except first 2 right after the patch).

Atmius
Dec 19, 2014, 10:41 AM
I think the only drop that actually appeals to me out of everything it is has is the Talis with the lightning damage boost.

I've been waiting for one of those for ages to do some Ra Zonde spamming with.

Why not use the all class talis that already exist with a lightning damage boost AND has ra zonde as an innate tech?

Cyber Meteor
Dec 19, 2014, 11:20 AM
Why not use the all class talis that already exist with a lightning damage boost AND has ra zonde as an innate tech?

Because that Talis doesn't boost Lightning tech dmg but reduce charge time of Lightning tech by 10/15/20%, and having a Tech attached to a Talis isn't a good deal since you can already use the tech as a Force/Techter/Bouncer. The only good point it has is if you don't use one of those classes (main or sub) but even then, it'll be outclassed by any tech class.

Mysterious-G
Dec 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
After 8 consecutive fails I am pretty tired of this. Doing something with all your might for 40 mins, trying your hardest, and still not even getting close to victory is really frustrating. And it's not like all MP were clueless about what to do(except first 2 right after the patch).

Sorry to hear. I know how frustrating this can be from my TD3 experiences.
But even though I do not want to downplay your efforts, an mpa failing the quest means that said mpa was either clueless, awfully undergeared or both. Magatsu as a boss probably has the least amount of RNG in its attacks and patterns of all bosses from the entire game, so if an mpa fails it is on the mpa and nothing else. If you are certain you aren't a part of the problem, then it sucks to say but you probably just lucked out in regard to your mpas. Perhaps waiting another week or two will help most players grasp the mechanics of this boss somewhat properly and have you able to enjoy less frustrating experiences.

Shirousagi
Dec 19, 2014, 12:25 PM
Circle of suffering was broken. 2 successful runs. You are right, in these runs people were reacting to trials before they started, and it seemed like we had infinite amount of WBs. And gear. Breaking both knees as fast as 1 knee in previous runs really shows how different is damage output. Such smooth runs that I am not even bothered by poor drops.
This event is way more interesting than some others. If every Magatsu event will be this smooth, it has its own value even without drops.

Rien
Dec 19, 2014, 12:33 PM
Generally, look into the main classes/weapons of everyone

If there are >2 hunter mains/katana bravers you're going to fail

Atmius
Dec 19, 2014, 02:06 PM
Because that Talis doesn't boost Lightning tech dmg but reduce charge time of Lightning tech by 10/15/20%, and having a Tech attached to a Talis isn't a good deal since you can already use the tech as a Force/Techter/Bouncer. The only good point it has is if you don't use one of those classes (main or sub) but even then, it'll be outclassed by any tech class.

Ah, I see. I was under the impression that it had actually been given a lightning boosting latent, not a charge reduction latent.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 19, 2014, 06:05 PM
Or it means that the MPA was full of losers and there was nothing they could have done about it.

Pretty quick to jump at an opportunity to detract from someone for supposedly being at fault when most likely they've done nothing to deserve those failures.

Rien
Dec 20, 2014, 02:41 AM
Or it means that the MPA was full of losers and there was nothing they could have done about it.

Pretty quick to jump at an opportunity to detract from someone for supposedly being at fault when most likely they've done nothing to deserve those failures.

No they didn't do anything wrong, it's just that the class is not compatible with the Magatsu fight.

NexusAZ
Dec 20, 2014, 02:56 AM
No they didn't do anything wrong, it's just that the class is not compatible with the Magatsu fight.

I believe his was directed to a post that was deleted. Just thought I would toss that out there. :V

LonelyGaruga
Dec 20, 2014, 03:08 AM
Yeah, it was in reply to a post that was in reply to this:

After 8 consecutive fails I am pretty tired of this. Doing something with all your might for 40 mins, trying your hardest, and still not even getting close to victory is really frustrating.

I didn't quote the person that I was replying to, didn't think it was necessary. Now it looks pretty damn random lol.

Fusionxglave
Dec 20, 2014, 03:54 AM
magatsu is pretty hard even the best of ranger, hunter, force, and braver were not good enough on ship 10.

the highest boosted I gotten from magastu was 10% and that was on a day with full servers.

magastu is really hard for class lower than 70 and normal gear.

This boss may need a nerf or at least some kind of higher boost.

Saagonsa
Dec 20, 2014, 04:06 AM
Generally, look into the main classes/weapons of everyone

If there are >2 hunter mains/katana bravers you're going to fail

Katana bravers can do well in the quest though? You can just sit there and go to town on his faces with endo if you jump up to the platforms with the braver usable jet boots you get in matter board 3-1

And before that tsukimi+katana combat should be more than enough to reach and help break the knee/chest faces

Stickboy
Dec 20, 2014, 04:40 AM
if only he doesn't teleport past then. im already having trouble being a gunner spamming satellite aim

Kinaya
Dec 20, 2014, 04:43 AM
magatsu is pretty hard even the best of ranger, hunter, force, and braver were not good enough on ship 10.

Magatsu isn't even close to hard ppl should realize that, all you do is dodge his shit break his shit kill his shit, but in order to do that fast you need deeps son.

rashoood
Dec 20, 2014, 05:31 AM
Yup he really isnt hard as long as people do the quick trials and the WB user is decent.

Rakurai
Dec 20, 2014, 05:47 AM
Good DPS is unfortunately anything but a guarantee on my server, when considering that I still get groups that aren't strong to kill Dark Vibras before time runs out in XH TD.

Ordy
Dec 20, 2014, 08:53 AM
Here guys, in case some of you end up playing with ignorants on a shitty block:

Click to save in your import folder
...\USERNAME\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\sy mbolarts\import

http://i.imgur.com/nhBH5oj.jpg (http://wikiwiki.jp/pso2sa/?plugin=attach&refer=sa52&openfile=stock19.sar)

Then spam the SA before/during the run.

Sacrificial
Dec 20, 2014, 09:24 AM
Sooooo I haven't been able to play this eq yet but I hear it's kinda hard? Anything I should be wary of as a Ra? pm it pls.

BIG OLAF
Dec 20, 2014, 09:26 AM
I just tried this for the first time, and I had no idea what to do. The party failed (which wasn't surprising). How much health does that thing have?

EDIT: Also, I kept seeing QUICK TRIAL, but nothing was going on. What are those?

Rien
Dec 20, 2014, 09:38 AM
I dced

I'm so furious right now since I was the dps of the party

KASKADE
Dec 20, 2014, 09:42 AM
I just tried this for the first time, and I had no idea what to do. The party failed (which wasn't surprising). How much health does that thing have?

EDIT: Also, I kept seeing QUICK TRIAL, but nothing was going on. What are those?

Refer to the guide here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226100)

Ordy
Dec 20, 2014, 09:44 AM

XH Magatsu has 75,240,000 HP

BIG OLAF
Dec 20, 2014, 09:46 AM
Refer to the guide here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226100)

Oh, wow. That's too much to remember. Fuck all that noise, lol.

KASKADE
Dec 20, 2014, 09:48 AM
Oh, wow. That's too much to remember. Fuck all that noise, lol.

Seems that way at first but it really only takes 1 or 2 EQs to get what to do during each trial.

Stickboy
Dec 20, 2014, 09:49 AM
dealt 14k or something on weak element and weakspot as te/br instead of the usual 20k. does he have resistance or something? his weakspot wasnt black when im hitting it, btw

TaigaUC
Dec 20, 2014, 10:10 AM
All people really need to know for Magatsu is to not get hit, succeed at Quick Trials, and attack the WB'd point.
WBer just needs to know the order: knees, then whichever large face doesn't seem to matter much.
Oh, and move on from a weak point when a red face turns dark.

Sanguine2009
Dec 20, 2014, 10:12 AM
pretty much. hit the wb till it dies, dont get hit.

wefwq
Dec 20, 2014, 10:58 AM
Damn, Braver sucked hard in this EQ... probably the main reason why SEGA exclude the damn Braver from new cinematic OP!

Also, some lesson to learn always check nearby player before going to teleporter, if there's less than 2 RA or more than 1 Melee HU there's no point to going in.

Z-0
Dec 20, 2014, 11:18 AM
Yeah, fuck those melee HUs, I'd much rather ranged ones!

Mysterious-G
Dec 20, 2014, 11:28 AM
Maybe I'm uninformed, but shouldnt spears be pretty decent against Magatsu? We probably all agree that the necessity of WB is a pain in the ass, but there's still a lot of hyperbole being thrown around when it comes to utility of classes. You're not going to fail because there's two Hunters, and one Ranger is still plenty to take out Magatsu. And not to be a party pooper, but even the turrets deal a decent amount of damage on wb'ed weak spots if your class doesn't allow you to reach them easily otherwise; enough to finish the quest anyway.

Fusionxglave
Dec 20, 2014, 11:45 AM

oh that is a lot of health

here I was thinking maybe 40mil but dang.

Maenara
Dec 20, 2014, 12:11 PM
Even Chain Banishing on a weakbulleted weakpoint with a 100-chain would only chop off 1/3 of his HP. Crazy stuff.

Shinamori
Dec 20, 2014, 12:16 PM

How did you find that out?

Rien
Dec 20, 2014, 12:24 PM
Damn, Braver sucked hard in this EQ... probably the main reason why SEGA exclude the damn Braver from new cinematic OP!

Also, some lesson to learn always check nearby player before going to teleporter, if there's less than 2 RA or more than 1 Melee HU there's no point to going in.

They are in the OP, actually. They're the first to leap out of the shifta field.

Bellion
Dec 20, 2014, 12:57 PM
マガツ Lv20/ Lv40/ Lv55/ Lv70/ Lv80/
HP 1475160 8460172 16750400 29585000 75240000

Well then . 3.

Ordy
Dec 20, 2014, 03:07 PM
How did you find that out?

あそこ(☞゚∀゚)☞ http://lulls32moen.web.fc2.com/

Stickboy
Dec 20, 2014, 10:44 PM
proper 3run shmode finally. the last one took longer 'cuz ppl we stealing WBs

Rakurai
Dec 20, 2014, 10:50 PM
They really ought to have made the personal rare drop boost the quest applies not tick down outside of quests, because it takes so long for everyone to regroup after the EQ it tends to be gone by the time you can actually find a group.

EvilMag
Dec 20, 2014, 10:52 PM
That atrocious lag that happened made me fail my 1st run. Managed to succeed my 2nd though.

oratank
Dec 20, 2014, 10:58 PM
wb war between large face VS small face wtf

Maenara
Dec 20, 2014, 10:59 PM
I smashed Magatsu's face in. Feels good man:
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/IgW1YTU.png[/spoiler-box]

oratank
Dec 20, 2014, 11:21 PM
look like sega haven't fix this combo yet

Maenara
Dec 20, 2014, 11:22 PM
Nope, Sega is lazy.

Sacrificial
Dec 20, 2014, 11:34 PM
Just had my first 2 runs on XQ. I dont know what to say,im back being a wb slave. Satcan too hard. Piercing shot: quadruple hits on small heads.....

WB wars. (always better than no wb for the other participants than noone but frustrating for the ra)
Won both on the exact same spot after the final freeze attack thingy.

Wonder how it is for melee's .-.

KASKADE
Dec 20, 2014, 11:51 PM
Just had my first 2 runs on XQ. I dont know what to say,im back being a wb slave. Satcan too hard. Piercing shot: quadruple hits on small heads.....

WB wars. (always better than no wb for the other participants than noone but frustrating for the ra)

Pretty fun, at least for bouncers

final_attack
Dec 20, 2014, 11:57 PM

It's kinda frustrating too for melee-based class when there's a WB war (as you said, still better than no WB at all). I run as Gu, and I'm kinda tired running for WB'ed spot ._. There are 2 Ra last time, 1 on the left, 1 on the right .... whenever I tried to go for WB'ed right part, it vanished, moved to the left, and when I tried to run for that, it vanished again, to the right .... I just left it at that, and just go destroying the small heads (good thing Gu can re-position relatively easy on the air) :wacko: I can't imagine how melee class cope up with that (any Hu or Fi or Katana Braver user share their experience? I still need to do it with my melee alt, I think there's a Bingo for clearing Magatsu, no?)

Oh right, also, teleporting Magatsu :wacko: Made me miss my Chain Trigger/Chain Finish :wacko: I can't imagine if Hu/Fi/Katana Braver fight against that teleport. Will they fall instantly whenever Magatsu teleport even if they stand on platform?

Still, some communication should be needed if there's 1 more WB'er (or when alone. It's nice to know where the WB will be). Saying which part you're targeting will suffice, I think (a WB'er did it before the last Magatsu. It seems there's also a note for it in TaigaUC's Magatsu guide)

Rakurai
Dec 21, 2014, 04:06 AM
Has anyone's group managed a full break on XH?

Kind of curious as to how much that actually effects the number of drops.

Shirousagi
Dec 21, 2014, 04:39 AM
Just a funny run I had recently. And I tell you, rest of the players, including me, had same main classes.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/q6N3hCO.jpg?1[/SPOILER-BOX]
I don't think Magatsu requires such ridiculous setups to achieve victory, but it seems to be the easy road to follow with random MP and people just overreact to it.

Magatsu-class event definitely isn't hard in the skill/tactic/mechanics sense. But it is very hard and unforgiving in the sense of picking your classes and your dps. 72mil. HP is not a small number, someone mentioned that Falz Loser has 18mil. HP. And on average people still needed 5-10 mins to kill it.

That means in theory you have to dish out about 70k damage every 9 seconds, or 700k every 1.5 min. Which is not a GurrenLagan level numbers, but still not something every player will be able to do consistently, especially with how some classes don't fit very well in this event. On average players don't get such high numbers as some hunters with partizans, or braver who oneshotted Falz Loser.

Rakurai
Dec 21, 2014, 05:24 AM
70K per nine seconds is easily doable just by aiming for weak points with the turrets.

It might actually be more productive for some weapon types to not even bother attacking directly until a platform is available or the boss is down.

Rien
Dec 21, 2014, 05:46 AM
That means in theory you have to dish out about 70k damage every 9 seconds, or 700k every 1.5 min. Which is not a GurrenLagan level numbers, but still not something every player will be able to do consistently, especially with how some classes don't fit very well in this event. On average players don't get such high numbers as some hunters with partizans, or braver who oneshotted Falz Loser.

You, or the whole party?

I mean, if it's one person anyone with a pair of latent1+ bio boots can do it without limit break.

sol_trigger
Dec 21, 2014, 06:16 AM
lol, 72m hp

fuck this game, good thing i quit

Mysterious-G
Dec 21, 2014, 06:30 AM
lol, 72m hp

fuck this game, good thing i quit

This boss doesn't take much longer to take down than Luther, so I don't see what's so outrageous about that amount of HP; but your call.

GHNeko
Dec 21, 2014, 06:32 AM
Pretty fun, at least for bouncers

Cant say I agree.

The boss warping all the damn time really fucking sucks.

The nigga stands still for a second and I start charging up some shit like Ragrants or Vinto and then he warps and I miss entirely. It's especially bad with Vinto because my gear is gone and my element reset.

Not only that, but his warping causes me to end up mid air and having to chase him down which is fucking annoying.

RX-93
Dec 21, 2014, 06:56 AM
That means in theory you have to dish out about 70k damage every 9 seconds, or 700k every 1.5 min. Which is not a GurrenLagan level numbers, but still not something every player will be able to do consistently, especially with how some classes don't fit very well in this event.

Honestly, by 70-75 anyone who can't even pull those numbers should just go back to SH.

Xaelouse
Dec 21, 2014, 06:56 AM
All he drops is 7-9* shit for me
At least elder you can profit a bit off of from all the meseta. Magatsu just forces you to tekk 2-year-old weapons that go for 1050

Dephinix
Dec 21, 2014, 06:57 AM
So apparently 70/20 Force/Rangers are acceptable now? I think I'll lay off this eq until some sense comes back to people.

Rien
Dec 21, 2014, 07:03 AM
So they found out that SH drops the 12*s and nobody does XH anymore

Rakurai
Dec 21, 2014, 07:06 AM
So apparently 70/20 Force/Rangers are acceptable now? I think I'll lay off this eq until some sense comes back to people.

It's much better then not having a WB user at all.

People won't even start the EQ if there isn't at least one RA around on my ship.

Dephinix
Dec 21, 2014, 07:14 AM
With all the WB fights as is, I doubt that will be a problem for a while. Someone doing practically no damage(ran around, sometimes jumped on turret, threw some very weak ilbartas) is just not necessary.

Shirousagi
Dec 21, 2014, 07:22 AM
So they found out that SH drops the 12*s and nobody does XH anymore

On the second day after patch I checked Quest Records and indeed, drops were identical between SH and XH. But amounts of drops on SH were so small, like single digits for 12*, barely few dozens even for 11* drops.

So the question is are drop rates identical for SH and XH and this disparity in Quest Records exists only because all well prepared players play XH only, or maybe drop rates are lower?

Rakurai
Dec 21, 2014, 07:33 AM
It depends, really.

Some enemies have their drops appear multiple times in their drop table when they're higher leveled which increases the chances of getting them, while others don't.

Rien
Dec 21, 2014, 07:57 AM
With the heavy chance of failing on XH as-is, I'd rather do SH until the XH guys get it in their head.

TaigaUC
Dec 21, 2014, 09:25 AM
Had some pretty decent international player XH runs today. Seems like people have gotten the hang of it.

Also did some SH runs. He died near the start or before the first wall went down. Rather dull.
XH is more exciting, but then the risk of failure and nothing dropping anyway is pretty irritating.

Maybe if PSO2 didn't focus so much on incentive for rewards whilst simultaneously nearly always giving players nothing.

Macman
Dec 22, 2014, 03:06 AM
Hahaha I purposely waited a week before playing this EQ in hopes that the playerbase would have it figured out.
Boy was I wrong, that's a half hour completely and utterly wasted.

See you in another couple weeks, Magatsu. I'm back to trying to find ult runs.

Kiyumi
Dec 22, 2014, 03:13 AM
I ran SH the first 3x it came up and only beat it 1 out of 6 times. Today I went into XH and everything went perfect, beat everything easily, passed all quick trials. They even did the WB in order and it never moved until that core turned dark. Everyone was attacking in the right place too. Also I noticed no hunters or katana bravers now.

Poyonche
Dec 22, 2014, 03:48 AM
I ran SH the first 3x it came up and only beat it 1 out of 6 times. Today I went into XH and everything went perfect, beat everything easily, passed all quick trials. They even did the WB in order and it never moved until that core turned dark. Everyone was attacking in the right place too. Also I noticed no hunters or katana bravers now.

Same for me

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 22, 2014, 05:03 AM
I ran first XH as Ra/Br today, dealing at least 2mil damage before the first gate. and probably totally to at least 6mil before the just before last gate. Thanks to team work... It was so fun! I wonder how much life Magastu XH actually has, I learn before EQ the break order, from a symbol art floating around. And some Team Members.

Poyonche
Dec 22, 2014, 05:23 AM
I ran first XH as Ra/Br today, dealing at least 2mil damage before the first gate. and probably totally to at least 6mil before the just before last gate. Thanks to team work... It was so fun! I wonder how much life Magastu XH actually has, I learn before EQ the break order, from a symbol art floating around. And some Team Members.

It has 80 millions. :3

Ce'Nedra
Dec 22, 2014, 01:30 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble but you obviously didn't check the OP close enough.

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/gxUo0Xy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rJ3EpRH.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

It's blurry because trying to screenshot something moving but they clearly spawn both a male and female default braver. It's just before and just after the bouncer lands and casts shifta.

That aside I got no issues as Katana braver last night when I tried it, Sakura works like a charm.

Rien
Dec 22, 2014, 01:37 PM
That aside I got no issues as Katana braver last night when I tried it, Sakura works like a charm.

It does and it doesn't.

It does if the MPA goes for kneebreak as the first target.

It doesn't if they don't (I've seen some that just go right for the upper body)

Yayate
Dec 22, 2014, 01:51 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but you obviously didn't check the OP close enough.

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/gxUo0Xy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rJ3EpRH.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

It's blurry because trying to screenshot something moving but they clearly spawn both a male and female default braver. It's just before and just after the bouncer lands and casts shifta.

I honestly think melee BR is the worst class against Magatsu. Probably better to whip out something different.

STNFCST
Dec 22, 2014, 02:55 PM
Yea Braver pretty worse, I do average 7xk each Sakura PA without boost. And carry people hard. So it say better to change to other class.

Also hatou can hit fully top 7 headline if people willing to WB on side head.

Lyrise
Dec 22, 2014, 04:05 PM
Yea Braver pretty worse, I do average 7xk each Sakura PA without boost. And carry people hard. So it say better to change to other class.

Also hatou can hit fully top 7 headline if people willing to WB on side head.

7k is really weak for one Sakura End. I'm personally not specced for s-atk (I use knight gear souls, and have a dex mag), and I'm doing 50k (25k x2) per Sakura End. About 110k if its been marked with wb.

Hitting it with a BR really isn't a problem, but it really depends on what tools you bring in. Just because one might be specced with s-atk does not make the bow useless - Kamikaze arrow has a pretty decent range, and since it derives a good deal of its damage from s-atk, you can hit the Knee caps really early on for a lot of damage. (You can fire one charged, and 2 uncharged before you'll most likely get hit/pushed out of the way/stepped on)

You can also use Asagirirendan and Hien Tsubaki to help wreck the shoulders. And since they float, you can follow it up with multiple uses before you drop to the ground.

At the end of the day though, the only really terrible class will be the one that is completely unable to do anything - even a small amount of damage is better than none, though its always a good idea to be relative to the outputs of the other MPA members.

STNFCST
Dec 22, 2014, 04:11 PM
7x.xxx = 7xk

I haven't play Braver for awhile so I don't know exact numbers. But I know it Sakura each hit doing around 3x.xxx without boost.

Using fire Bio Katana ofcourse.

I need to check again. Don't remember at all. What I know I receive 2x punch attack if I stay away means I got the aggro.

But I preferer to play Force as that one ruling the combat.

Lyrise
Dec 22, 2014, 04:24 PM
My bad. Misunderstood what you put there.

In any case, I don't really see a problem - lots of people do much less than that, and those runs succeed.

From what I've experienced though, Magatsu is more focused on execution than anything - people who might do less but are more consistent on their efforts will do well. Then there are those that can potentially do more but have problems making it happen consistently are the ones that drag the party down.

STNFCST
Dec 22, 2014, 04:57 PM
Np, and don't worry I execute pretty well.

I mean played like PSNOVA to completed post-game fully geared without ability reading Japan. Actually more, MHP2 MHP2G, God Eater 1, God Eater 2(I need players not AI for survival 99 anyone? Using Impulse Spam and Sniper/Meteor Bullet), Freedom Wars(starting multiplayer after completed story mode) and Ragnarok Odyssey Ace.

Those games focus on executers more than anything, Gear is a bonus.

musicmf
Dec 23, 2014, 03:03 AM
It does and it doesn't.

It does if the MPA goes for kneebreak as the first target.

It doesn't if they don't (I've seen some that just go right for the upper body)

I agree with Ce'Nedra, I was running it with my Katana Braver and I feel that I did fine.
- Start off with Bow and help break the knees/chest in the beginning.
- Switch to Jet Boots to easily jump up to chest.
- Proceed to Sakura End.

If he has 72mil HP, that means I only have to do 6~mil damage to carry my weight in a 12 person multiparty? I'm pretty sure I hit that number easily.

I've only been to 2 showings of the EQ so far.
First time I went with my Lv68 friend, so we didn't do the highest level Magatsu. Did kinda bad at first (Pretty much didn't die, but didn't complete the quest either), cause I was learning the patterns. But 2nd run we took it down pretty easily.

But the second time the EQ showed up, I blame my loss on the idiot rangers. They were constantly fighting each other over the weak points.
Left Arm, Right Arm, Left Arm, Right Arm. *Sigh* If someone else is WBing, just switch jobs to DPS instead of WB.

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 23, 2014, 04:30 AM
It has 80 millions. :3

Wow, quite funny today some one said i think it has 15mil. In that case i am probably wrong and dealt close to 10mil since i hit it with banish and nemesis over 15x I wasn't really counting but dam 80 mil!? That's great to have such a challenge

Kiyumi
Dec 23, 2014, 04:31 AM
7k is really weak for one Sakura End. I'm personally not specced for s-atk (I use knight gear souls, and have a dex mag), and I'm doing 50k (25k x2) per Sakura End. About 110k if its been marked with wb.

Wait what. How do you do this damage? I must be doing something wrong since I only hit for 7k ):

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/dGdKq/c3f0f95b60.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Im using this. Yeah I know I havent unlocked potential yet, but I just got it and it took a lot of effort to +10 it, so Im feeling the bad luck and will unlock later. But thats only 6% right?