PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 cant remember email address

BoldHeart
Dec 19, 2014, 04:30 AM
i made my pso2 email account to long ago. i dont remember what it is. how do i verify what my email address for my pso2 account is? please help

Terrence
Dec 19, 2014, 09:39 AM
Can't you answer him politely ???

BoldHeart, your login/pass and date of birth (or the answer to your secret question) have to be known to change your email. If you don't have them, you can ask SEGA to send your ID back to the email used to create your account... But if you can't remember any information (neither email or login/pass) then I'm afraid you can't do anything. =/

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 19, 2014, 05:12 PM
If you don't clean out your history on your web browsers search it could be there if you have an idea on what it could of been search around for that email address

BoldHeart
Dec 20, 2014, 03:14 PM
BoldHeart, your login/pass and date of birth (or the answer to your secret question) have to be known to change your email. If you don't have them, you can ask SEGA to send your ID back to the email used to create your account... But if you can't remember any information (neither email or login/pass) then I'm afraid you can't do anything. =/

i know my login user name and password. its the verification code and email address i dont have. if you have some steps from there, i would appreciate it. thank you for your time

fay
Dec 21, 2014, 07:21 AM
I know someone in that exact same situation. Has everything but his Email address. We came to the conclusion that he is buggered.

Sacrificial
Dec 21, 2014, 08:00 AM
I don't know if you used a fake email address generator in which case you can't do anything. But if you used a real one you could check each of them(all your email adresses) and search for pso.

It is because of cases like this that I have separate emails that serve one purpose only to avoid this. Social life and business,games,alt for games and spam. At one point you get so used to which email is used for something that you'll never forget.

But on the side note. If you know your sega id and pass can't you just login to the homesite and check your account?

Anon_Fire
Dec 21, 2014, 10:35 AM
Did you use a fake email address?

BoldHeart
Dec 21, 2014, 01:05 PM
I don't know if you used a fake email address generator in which case you can't do anything. But if you used a real one you could check each of them(all your email adresses) and search for pso.

It is because of cases like this that I have separate emails that serve one purpose only to avoid this. Social life and business,games,alt for games and spam. At one point you get so used to which email is used for something that you'll never forget.

But on the side note. If you know your sega id and pass can't you just login to the homesite and check your account?

i used a real email address. i made a gmail address. so where do i log in to see my email address?

Shady3011
Dec 21, 2014, 04:27 PM
There is no way for you to see that. You'll have to request the verification code and check your e-mail to see if it gets sent there.

Edit: I went ahead and check the SEGA ID site. Even there it will not show the e-mail address associated with that account. In fact, you'll need to know it in order to reset anything there.