PDA

View Full Version : Back to PSO2 What VPN to use

Atsushi
Dec 21, 2014, 11:57 AM
Hi I'm back to play PSO2 I installed patches and english files and the game is ready to launch but there is something I don't know , during my absence this cyberkitsune vpn came up a friend told me he is using it w/o problems and I was using SoftEther VPN before what's the best to play with cyberkitsune or SoftEther VPN? ^^;

Killerwing
Dec 21, 2014, 06:23 PM
The first thing you should do is try to log in without using a proxy to see if your ISP still has the issue or not. The thing is that yes, after a big DDoS attack, the PSO2 servers were unreachable to pretty much anyone not in Japan, but since November, this issue has started to fade. Many people that couldn't connect to the servers without using a proxy are now able to reconnect like they used to.

So first, try to see if you can login as normal, and then if you have an issue, I'd say go ahead and try to use Cyberkitsune's proxy. It's free, and it also has few perks, such as having a 'proxy chat' that lets you chat ingame with everyone that has the proxy, and it also translates the block names in the elevators.