PDA

View Full Version : PSO 2 Vita questions

StylishShogun
Dec 22, 2014, 12:07 AM
Hello, I'm new here and was just wondering how big of an update will I need to play PSO 2 on Vita after buying the deluxe edition? Will an 8gb memory card be enough?

Also, can I still play the game with a pre-owned cart (I understand the DLC has been used, but I don't think that will stop me from playing)

Sorry if these questions have already been answered, as was unable to find them.:-?

Shadowth117
Dec 22, 2014, 02:11 AM
If you're not living in Japan, you'll need some kind of service to connect with your Vita to PSO2 unless you have a certain ISP.

If you are able to connect, then yeah you can totally play with a pre-owned cart. Might need a bigger memory stick though.

Sizustar
Dec 22, 2014, 04:13 AM
You'll need a 16gb+ Memory card to be safe.

landman
Dec 22, 2014, 05:55 AM
There should be an episode 3 package soon. At first, you will be safe with 8 Gb card...

StylishShogun
Dec 22, 2014, 06:54 AM
If you're not living in Japan, you'll need some kind of service to connect with your Vita to PSO2 unless you have a certain ISP.

If you are able to connect, then yeah you can totally play with a pre-owned cart. Might need a bigger memory stick though.
I've heard of that, however I seem to be able to play on PC just fine (I live in Australia). If it doesn't work, how easy is it to set up some kind of VPN? Could I get banned for that?

Sorry if I sound like a bit of an idiot. Thanks again for the answers.

StylishShogun
Dec 22, 2014, 07:10 AM
Stylish, see if you can go to http://pso2.jp without a proxy. If so, you *should* be able to play vita with no issues on your wifi.
Is this good?

http://imgur.com/gVJE7px.jpg

Poyonche
Dec 22, 2014, 07:21 AM
Yes it should be good.

Can you access pso2.jp/players ?

And what is your browser ? :0

StylishShogun
Dec 22, 2014, 07:24 AM
Yes it should be good.

Can you access pso2.jp/players ?

And what is your browser ? :0
Yea I can see it, hope that means I can play :)

My browser is chrome btw

Rainoffire
Dec 22, 2014, 08:56 AM
Yes you can play. Most of my friends from Australia can connect without VPN or proxy. And it does not matter if the cartridge is pre-owned, it will play regardless.

If you have the cartridge, you will be able to install the game. I have the EP1 cart, and the install size is 6259mb. If you have EP3 cartridge, the install size should be smaller.

You will be asked to link your Non-JPN PSN with PSO2, which unless you can speak Japanese, is very difficult to unbound.