PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 failed to Authenticate, there is a problem with user input

GuardianV25
Dec 24, 2014, 07:07 PM
So i've been trying to redeem my webmoney for the 1000 AC, and so far it hasn't let me at all despite the fact that I've been getting everything right including the captcha . . . can someone help me out :( really wanna transfer my character from ship 1 to ship 2

Tankotron
Dec 24, 2014, 07:57 PM
I don't even know if this is true or not buuuuut i think i remember when i made my Sega ID it didn't let me use capital letters incase you're trying to use them. It messed me up a little bit when first logging in. Ooooor could be totally unrelated and I'm just a dumbass. Probably that.

schnee4
Dec 24, 2014, 08:08 PM
probably problem in "user input" :p

GuardianV25
Dec 24, 2014, 08:45 PM
I did my username is lowercase letters, no caps at all..... password is a different story though..... In either case both of those fields are correctly typed so I don't know why it keeps giving me that message. I've tried doing it wrong on purpose as well and it still gives me the same message..... So sad because I can't redeem the AC :( it is the user and password i use to sign into the game right?

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 25, 2014, 01:02 AM
it should be the same password as you use to sign into PSO2 in game.

n_n
Dec 25, 2014, 02:34 AM
probably problem in "user input" :p
I agree.

GuardianV25
Dec 25, 2014, 01:36 PM
Ok so here's the update: Yesterday I finally got in . . . now i'm struggling with entering "personal information" to redeem for the 1000 AC . . . was struggling for hours upon hours with entering the correct information . . . Anyone wanna help me out with that or provide me the info for that lolz . . . I can't get past it :/