PDA

View Full Version : how do you use the craft system to add hp 100 to unit?

diamondx
Dec 25, 2014, 07:27 AM
I was wondering is there a tutorial on how to add hp 100 to the unit when crafting it, they said there is a crafting system that adds hp 100 to the unit, I was wondering do I have to craft a unit to a certain level before I have use this system or before? I am so confused , please help

final_attack
Dec 25, 2014, 07:51 AM
Finding people with the recipe will be fastest, I think. The one you're looking is on ExLv3, 8, and 10 only (please remember this one ^^ ). You can choose between SDefRequirement(+100 HP), RDefRequirement(+10 PP), TDefRequirement (+30 HP, +3 PP, +4 All elemental resistance). It's like a normal craft, but with more ....... expensive mats. I'd recommend getting to ExLv8 though (Or ExLv10 if you have a lot of money, since it's only 10-ish Def difference per unit for ..... another 1 mil + mats for each unit (probably cost 1-3 mils, I haven't checked it again)).

The route used is like standard crafting. You'd want to check which ExLv you want (for bonus +100 HP, +10 PP, or +30 HP +3 PP). Do the usual craft until it's right below your target ExLv and then finish it with the specialized one (For example ..... standard craft to ExLv7, then craft it to ExLv8 (Specialized))

If you asked how to unlock it, I dunno how to get the ExLv3 one, but for ExLv8, you need to craft specialized ExLv3 once ....... and for ExLv10, you need to craft specialized ExLv8 once). Be aware though, you'll unlock 1 Def-Type requirement at a time (if you craft specialized S-Def type on ExLv3, it'll only unlock specialized S-Def ExLv8 ).

Sorry for my wording. I'm not good at explaining things >.< Feel free to ask if you still don't understand.

Note :
Oh right, maybe it's better to find ExLv10 crafter, even if you only want to ExLv8 it. Since they'll get all the recipe you need :D

Lyrise
Dec 25, 2014, 08:28 AM
Ex lv 3 is unlocked by having an equip crafting level of 30 or higher.

KazukiQZ
Dec 25, 2014, 09:05 AM
^Correction: It's level 20 of equipment crafting, that unlock Ex Lv3 PP/HP Recipe.