PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Sheep Revival Scratch

TaigaUC
Dec 26, 2014, 06:17 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150101/
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/gold/20150101/
Brief summary over at http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-new-years-2015-update/#comments

Seems like a lot of pretty common stuff got revived.
None of the rare 20m+ items I've waited over a year for were revived.

What's everyone think about the revival lineup?
Anything you've been waiting for?

strikerhunter
Dec 26, 2014, 06:24 PM
Enternal hairstyle is all I want.

Xaeris
Dec 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
Bringing /la sexy back.

The gold scratch (Lucky Bag G) actually looks worthwhile this time around. I might even scratch it once or twice.

Rain Walker
Dec 26, 2014, 07:46 PM
Selvaria Long ohoho

Squal_FFVIII
Dec 26, 2014, 08:38 PM
Devil Tail <3

For my Fo/Te my main already has one. They are like 20M+ atm.

pkemr4
Dec 26, 2014, 08:55 PM
gonna save up 100$ for this scratch.

n_n
Dec 26, 2014, 11:32 PM
gonna save up 100$ for this scratch.
Good use of money right here.

Shirai
Dec 27, 2014, 01:27 AM
That new hair is cute.

Chik'Tikka
Dec 27, 2014, 01:31 AM
no sit 3 -.-

But they got that Ulala set+^_^+ and i kinda missed out on that scratch!

oratank
Dec 27, 2014, 03:04 AM
no pink ribbon (´;∀;`)

Xaelouse
Dec 27, 2014, 03:26 AM
Betting there's another revival scratch a bit later on

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 27, 2014, 04:54 AM
Bringin' sexy back

NexusAZ
Dec 27, 2014, 05:45 AM
Bringin' sexy back

Bringin' Dance3 back would be better IMO ;_;

wefwq
Dec 27, 2014, 06:28 AM
>tfw just spent all of my lifetime savings on Dudu

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 27, 2014, 06:36 AM
When are we getting the weapon camos designed by the TA teams? I want the blades made by them zodiac guys.

wefwq
Dec 27, 2014, 07:36 AM
When are we getting the weapon camos designed by the TA teams? I want the blades made by them zodiac guys.
IIRC we will getting it on Vita anniversary.

Not sure about the actual item design "contest", though.

Digital Pain
Dec 27, 2014, 11:41 AM
Selvaria Long get! everything else I pretty much have, was hoping side pony would get revived it's no longer in the player shops on ship 2

Edson Drake
Dec 27, 2014, 12:05 PM
Don't worry I'm pretty sure this revival will be a great success and Sega is surely going to do more of them, big chance for them to make even more bucks.

TaigaUC
Dec 27, 2014, 12:09 PM
I think we're getting those design camos during the new year server point event thing, as with last year.
We probably won't get them until late February or something like that.

Some of those dances aren't in the player shops anymore, either.
None of them looked particularly appealing to me, though. I was hoping they'd revive dance 20.

The thing with revivals is people will get upset if they mess up the economy too much.
For that reason, I can't imagine SEGA doing them often.

Ordy
Dec 27, 2014, 12:11 PM
No side pony, 0/10. Already have 80% of the revival (. _.)

Vampy
Dec 27, 2014, 12:54 PM

I am in that same category or just do not care for what is being revived

Chrysheight
Dec 27, 2014, 12:56 PM
Same. I kind of already have the stuff I want. Stopped caring too much about fashion on pso2.

Digital Pain
Dec 27, 2014, 12:56 PM
Don't worry I'm pretty sure this revival will be a great success and Sega is surely going to do more of them, big chance for them to make even more bucks.

This ^ it's a win/win for the players and Sega, we get stuff we may not have managed to get the first time round and they get More money for stuff they already released.

Squal_FFVIII
Dec 27, 2014, 02:36 PM
I remember I bought the side pony like 2 years ago for like 2.5M =P

That said I am very surprised it hasn't been revived yet. Seeing as the devils tail has already been revived twice already.

oratank
Dec 27, 2014, 02:46 PM
side pony already been revived twice

Sayara
Dec 27, 2014, 03:40 PM
Dance 14 not in the set.
Fuck this revival assbullshit.

Ce'Nedra
Dec 28, 2014, 08:03 PM
Some of those dances aren't in the player shops anymore, either.
None of them looked particularly appealing to me, though. I was hoping they'd revive dance 20.

The thing with revivals is people will get upset if they mess up the economy too much.

And paying 50m for a dance isn't messed up economy?

This entire revival looks rather meh to me, last one was much better. Guess ill aim for white gaterbelt, didn't knew one excisted. I also hoped for side pony but oh well. And they have to revive Devil Tail now after I bought one for 30-40m since Halloween didn't revive it.

SakoHaruo
Dec 28, 2014, 09:35 PM

I'm like.... the last side pony user :u

I am unique :U

oratank
Dec 28, 2014, 09:40 PM
bought 30-40m for 1 accessory you must be a Millionaire

wefwq
Dec 28, 2014, 09:51 PM
Not like it'll stopping them from netting some shekels.
All they do are just make some almost sold out stuff available once again for newer player or people that previously can't buy them.
it's the player that tried to jew the market who mess the economy.

TaigaUC
Dec 29, 2014, 08:02 AM
And paying 50m for a dance isn't messed up economy?

This entire revival looks rather meh to me, last one was much better. Guess ill aim for white gaterbelt, didn't knew one excisted. I also hoped for side pony but oh well. And they have to revive Devil Tail now after I bought one for 30-40m since Halloween didn't revive it.

It is messed up. What I meant is people aren't going to throw money at AC scratch in the hopes of reselling if SEGA revives popular items too soon or too often.

I know some people who transfer between ships to buy stuff for cheap and resell on ships that don't have them. SEGA must make a lot of money from those people, too.

Ordy
Dec 29, 2014, 10:35 AM
side pony already been revived twice

No, just once.

http://i.imgur.com/dO3cOqh.jpg

2013-03 first edition, 2013-07 revival. 15 months later, no more tickets, still waiting.

Ce'Nedra
Dec 29, 2014, 04:53 PM
It is messed up. What I meant is people aren't going to throw money at AC scratch in the hopes of reselling if SEGA revives popular items too soon or too often.

I know some people who transfer between ships to buy stuff for cheap and resell on ships that don't have them. SEGA must make a lot of money from those people, too.

Why didn't I think off that before...I should check other ships to see if they have Side Pony and bring it back to ship 2 so I can save it for a possible future char.

Even so I really wish Sega would make stuff that were super old available again for both new and older players. There are quite a few things I wouldn't mind to get but they are all so expensive or not for sale anymore ._.

Sacrificial
Dec 29, 2014, 06:04 PM
Why didn't I think off that before...I should check other ships to see if they have Side Pony and bring it back to ship 2 so I can save it for a possible future char.

Even so I really wish Sega would make stuff that were super old available again for both new and older players. There are quite a few things I wouldn't mind to get but they are all so expensive or not for sale anymore ._.

I have that with the oldest Cast releases, and we are lucky to get something new every....1 - 2 months.

Rien
Dec 29, 2014, 06:29 PM
No, just once.

http://i.imgur.com/dO3cOqh.jpg

2013-03 first edition, 2013-07 revival. 15 months later, no more tickets, still waiting.

I'm still pissed that we can't switch the side the side pony is on

Z-0
Dec 29, 2014, 06:37 PM
I have that with the oldest Cast releases, and we are lucky to get something new every....1 - 2 months.
CV parts never been revived . _.b

Except like one part in one scratch.

Achelousaurus
Dec 29, 2014, 08:42 PM
Juno Charis. All I need. They do go very well with my wings.
For whatever reason I skipped it and only got red/blue, then never checked back.

When I checked again a few weeks ago there was one left for 10 mil.

TaigaUC
Dec 30, 2014, 12:32 AM
I'm still pissed that we can't switch the side the side pony is on

I'm pretty sure I wrote in the survey that we ought to be able to flip hairstyles.
It's a very rare but necessary feature in games with customizable characters.

Knowing SEGA, they will wait a few years and start selling us flipped versions as AC.

Perfect Chaos
Dec 30, 2014, 10:16 PM
Yeah... I would want a hair-flip feature, as well, for one of my characters.

This revival has the Braided Pigtails (編みこみおさげ), which was all I was hoping they would revive. It was going for the mid teen-millions back when I didn't have that, but then now that I do, it's going for over 50 million...

TaigaUC
Jan 1, 2015, 06:14 AM
I regret not buying more of those braids when they were 1m.

oratank
Jan 1, 2015, 07:50 AM
but i want twin Braided D:

Neith
Jan 1, 2015, 03:03 PM
The braided hairstyle (編みこみおさげ) is about 2.5mil at the minute on Ship 2. Still, glad I bought it yesterday at 1mil...

Fusionxglave
Jan 1, 2015, 03:17 PM
this was a good scratch

Rakurai
Jan 2, 2015, 02:15 AM
They finally brought back female voice 27, which is the one I've been wanting for my Newman for ages.

That alone was enough to make the scratch for me.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 2, 2015, 10:32 AM
Made about 5m profit after selling what I scratched and buying the missing LAs and accessories I wanted.

Still sadface no sidepony revival.