PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Episode 3 Deluxe Package?

Ryo
Dec 31, 2014, 09:54 AM
I just saw this available for pre-order on AmiAmi and Play-Asia, but can't seem to find any info on what's contained therein. It's a few months off, but I'm surprised Bumped or these forums don't seem to have a link. Have I just missed it?

As an aside, after being banned I've recreated my character and am back. Seems like things have gotten a bit better since I left after the DDOS.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=GAME-0013342

Shinamori
Dec 31, 2014, 10:00 AM
Comes with a few items codes like some VA tickets from PSU.

Ryo
Dec 31, 2014, 10:40 AM
Good to know! Hopefully there's a color change pass in there, and some costumes!

Lax
Dec 31, 2014, 11:09 AM
How do you even connect via Vita if your ISP is blocked?

I'm using AWS on the PC version

Lyrise
Dec 31, 2014, 11:15 AM
Comes with a few items codes like some VA tickets from PSU.

Nope. Not from PSU, but from Infinity. Here's the list of what you get:

-Nagisa and Shizuru Repca costumes
-Nagisa and Shizuru voice tickets
-Nagisa and Shizuru Hairstyle tickets (I think you can start to see a theme here...)
-Nagisa and Shizuru Accessory tickets
-Nagisa and Shizuru weapons (Steel hearts, and one of Shizuru's katanas, can't remember which)
-8 Green Arks badges
-a Music Disc (not sure which, probably NOT Ignite Infinity)
-30 day Premium Ticket
-Starter item set (expendable items like mates, grinders, etc.; useful for new players)
-Original PSO2es chip and Rappy Medals
-First 30000 copies will also include the Nagisa swimwear, and Kamharn voice ticket. (not sure if its 15k on each platform or 30k on both)

the_importer_
Dec 31, 2014, 11:16 AM
I just saw this available for pre-order on AmiAmi and Play-Asia, but can't seem to find any info on what's contained therein. It's a few months off, but I'm surprised Bumped or these forums don't seem to have a link. Have I just missed it?

As an aside, after being banned I've recreated my character and am back. Seems like things have gotten a bit better since I left after the DDOS.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=GAME-0013342

Why were you banned?

Lax
Dec 31, 2014, 11:49 AM
Nope. Not from PSU, but from Infinity. Here's the list of what you get:

-Nagisa and Shizuru Repca costumes
-Nagisa and Shizuru voice tickets
-Nagisa and Shizuru Hairstyle tickets (I think you can start to see a theme here...)
-Nagisa and Shizuru Accessory tickets
-Nagisa and Shizuru weapons (Steel hearts, and one of Shizuru's katanas, can't remember which)
-8 Green Arks badges
-a Music Disc (not sure which, probably NOT Ignite Infinity)
-30 day Premium Ticket
-Starter item set (expendable items like mates, grinders, etc.; useful for new players)
-Original PSO2es chip and Rappy Medals
-First 30000 copies will also include the Nagisa swimwear, and Kamharn voice ticket. (not sure if its 15k on each platform or 30k on both)

The music disc is PSO2 Opening Theme Ver.4

Digital Pain
Jan 1, 2015, 09:16 AM
Been meaning to buy one of these deluxe packages for when my computer fucks up and i have to re-install the game. Also been waiting for Nagisa repca since Episode 2, so think i will purchase this.

ZER0 DX
Jan 1, 2015, 09:33 AM
Great. Now if only Sega will give some attention towards Shizuru's father, then I could actually get the Natsume Replica outfit that I've been wanting back for ages now.

So close.

Limbo_lag
Jan 1, 2015, 09:17 PM
Any idea how many rappy medals you get, and what the limited es chip is/does?

Punisher106
Jan 1, 2015, 10:02 PM
Gah... I REALLY want the Shizuru Replica. I hope I won't be banged hard for it. I want two of them. ._.;