PDA

View Full Version : Frozen 2 announced

Noblewine
Jan 2, 2015, 08:59 PM
Couldn't they just Let it go already.....

Go watch "How to Train your Dragon 2" or "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2". Nerd humor and Food puns.... I love it.

Vintasticvin
Jan 2, 2015, 09:17 PM
Freaking cock tease... You got me though.

PhotonDrop
Jan 2, 2015, 09:21 PM
It used to be pretty common for Disney to make sequels to their movies. Sometimes they would make a TV series out of it.

I've been putting it off for a while so I don't know what the fuss is about, but I do wish they'd chill out.

Noblewine
Jan 2, 2015, 09:34 PM
My only complaint is as long as it has a "Plot" I won't bash it badly. How hard is it to start from Point A and work your way to Point B. It shouldn't be difficult at all.

yoshiblue
Jan 2, 2015, 10:21 PM
Did Snow White get a sequel? Last I remember anything sequel like was Happily Ever After.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BfYZP_NQYHY/TwnpMM7zrqI/AAAAAAAADxg/ldfwgfwi0oI/s1600/happilyeverafter20.jpg

Noblewine
Jan 3, 2015, 06:58 PM
The Happily Ever After is a lie..... And a desperate cash grab.

Squall179
Jan 7, 2015, 10:22 PM
Reminds me of the 90s and all the Direct to VHS Disney Sequels that occasionally made it to the disney channel.

Then they create false supply shortages by saying they put these things in their disney vault "never to be sold again", while you can quietly keep buying them from wal mart years later.

Pathetic really.

Disneic+10 with a fully realized Cash Grab attribute.

Noblewine
Jan 8, 2015, 09:08 PM
Reminds me of the 90s and all the Direct to VHS Disney Sequels that occasionally made it to the disney channel.

Then they create false supply shortages by saying they put these things in their disney vault "never to be sold again", while you can quietly keep buying them from wal mart years later.

Pathetic really.

Disneic+10 with a fully realized Cash Grab attribute.

I think they are just running outta ideas since Walt Disney passed away. I didn't even know about all of that. Ironic too since I watched a lot of Disney when I was younger.

Squall179
Jan 9, 2015, 05:13 AM
First Aladdin was good, if you like that movie. Second, third ones, direct to VHS....?

noooooooooooooooooooot so much so no. Not really no no... nope no non!

NEIN!

NYET!

You're hearing this from a guy who was as a kid, a die hard fan of that movie as...shameful as it is to admit it, and developed a fetish for MC Hammer grade baggy pants and open vests for his characters BECAUSE of that movie.

I mean, can these pants be excused any other way?

Noblewine
Jan 9, 2015, 07:06 PM
Third one was okay so was the second. Aladdin and Jasmine finally got married in the final movie though I wish it happened after the first movie. It felt like they dragged it out. Plus don't forget the cartoon.

Nice art btw..

Squall179
Jan 9, 2015, 11:37 PM
Hmmm I see. have to admit as a kid I was kind of on a lot of medications for severe injuries at the time so my experience of the second Alladin was tainted by hallucinations of Jafar climbing out of the TV and trying to eat me.... not joking. Probably kinda killed my mood for it there. Stupid reason really, that is one of the more badass hallucinations one can have from a disney series...

As for the comment, thanks heh. I feel as though I stepped out of line with that, throwing hand drawn work out like that in a derailment. My apologies.

Noblewine
Jan 10, 2015, 06:07 PM
Nah your suppose to be random here. XD