PDA

View Full Version : item Question - Character effects

TheRamosOnline
Jan 4, 2015, 12:08 PM
Pardon the dumb, probably misplaced question, but I've seen a few players with this effect of varying colours/elements and was wondering what it means and how I would acquire it.

I would assume it's an upgrade of sorts, but I've yet to find out what on my own.

http://puu.sh/e425R/a283c79def.jpg

Poyonche
Jan 4, 2015, 12:12 PM
So this aura is a rear unit, you get it by creating a new account.

You can also get this one but in yellow tone by completing SH Darken abduction and you get some other "visual effect unit" in the excube shop ( 4 excubes per unit)

Punisher106
Jan 4, 2015, 12:13 PM
I believe that may be a leg unit. It looks a lot like the Boosted Enemy rings from PSP2. And in Infinity, there were units you'd equip that gave you that visual effect.

EDIT: Ninja'd like hell. Welp.

TheRamosOnline
Jan 4, 2015, 12:20 PM
So this aura is a rear unit, you get it by creating a new account.

You can also get this one but in yellow tone by completing SH Darken abduction and you get some other "visual effect unit" in the excube shop ( 4 excubes per unit)

Aah, so its a bit of a "Welcome to PSO2" item?
That's a shame, although I can't really say I'm missing out on too much if its just a cosmetic effect.

I thought it might have been a visual effect to go along with something powerful.

Qualia
Jan 4, 2015, 01:26 PM
That's really stupid - Is there no other way to get it?

Nope. It should also be worth noting that one of the affixes on the unit gives an exp boost up to level 30.

manthisis
Jan 4, 2015, 01:45 PM
Nope. It should also be worth noting that one of the affixes on the unit gives an exp boost up to level 30.

As if leveling from 1-30 wasn't easy enough already

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 4, 2015, 03:15 PM
Nope.

Kiyumi
Jan 4, 2015, 04:37 PM
It was a part of their "New Registration Campaign" started last month. It is in effect until January 14. XP Boost unit with green aura effect created for the event. Obviously it cant be sold or obtained any other way since its an EVENT item.

untrustful
Jan 4, 2015, 06:04 PM
Haha they may have a unique unit that boost exp only up to a certain level, but I got a weapon hologram and a elementless bouquet rifle. Take that noobs.

wefwq
Jan 4, 2015, 11:09 PM
You can't even trade it for shit.