PDA

View Full Version : January 14 update.

LordKaiser
Jan 5, 2015, 11:17 PM
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-vitas-second-anniversary-event/

So far the Suzuna Kushinada dress looks pretty. Sadly On the new Limited Quests and the XH versions of Big Verdha and and TD2 i don't see any equipment that I want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTk7Qq6HTyw

Anduril
Jan 5, 2015, 11:23 PM
Not sure how I feel about the under-boob on the Suzuna, but then again, there's under-armor for that. Also, the Saya-hime legs look like they may go well with some of the other fleshie-esque parts; not too fond of the head part, though.

Rakurai
Jan 5, 2015, 11:26 PM
Not sure how I feel about the under-boob on the Suzuna, but then again, there's under-armor for that.

I was looking forward to that outfit until I noticed that particular...aspect of it.

I wish they'd release a black version of the full body tights, because I find the dull brown of the under-armor kind of ugly.

Xaeris
Jan 5, 2015, 11:39 PM
I wonder how many cm Sukuna's raiment adds.

LonelyGaruga
Jan 5, 2015, 11:49 PM
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-vitas-second-anniversary-event/

So far the Suzuna Kushinada dress looks pretty. Sadly On the new Limited Quests and the XH versions of Big Verdha and and TD2 i don't see any equipment that I want.

There's a good chance that lots of new equipment will be added with the LQ's implementation, since it will feature many enemies that have yet to be featured in XH. Though, since they're level 75, they actually might not drop anything new, but that's unlikely to apply for all enemies, so there should be at least some new stuff not shown, possibly things you might want.

xxmadplayerxx
Jan 6, 2015, 12:32 AM
I do wish they would make 12* grinding easier, first before they add any more 12*s i find grinding them is extremely expensive.

The Walrus
Jan 6, 2015, 12:48 AM
I wish they'd add interesting new content, and not ruin outfits with random fucking underboob. Dammit Sega...

wefwq
Jan 6, 2015, 12:55 AM
Looks like time to leveling up other classes are coming up.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 6, 2015, 04:27 AM
under-boob on the Suzuna,

Called it.

As expected, we're getting web panel rewards being their thinly veiled checkup on the playerbase test. Hype for dual blade (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ZodiacSign.jpg) camo (tired of dual blades looking like jet pakcs when sheathed, and impractically big/heavy looking when sheathed/wielded) and affix week. Can expand my units, and weapons from 4-5s with 100/100/100/100/95 instead of 99/99/99/99/8s in febuary. 130 atk here I come.

Looks like time to leveling up other classes are coming up.

Hell yeah. I missed LQs.

DOs, and wider variety of exp COs on par with kressedia's F. cont 'can you do me a favor' CO are really nice, but nothing feels as good as rewarding in EXP compared to an LQ besides TD, ocrean of death/chaotic tranquility, SH falz arms, which are all EQs.

oratank
Jan 6, 2015, 04:55 AM
the one that ruin that outfit is loose sock not under boob

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 6, 2015, 05:01 AM
the one that ruin that outfit is loose sock not under boob

I think I can look past that. At least it's not a raincatching-collar, or feet-shrinking heels. *cough* stoa collette *cough*

I welcome the underboob.

Syklo
Jan 6, 2015, 05:02 AM
So, that hairstyle featured on the suzuna outfit screenshot...

is that already in the game? What's it called?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 6, 2015, 05:07 AM
Not in game yet or else I'd have it. No name shown yet.

Rien
Jan 6, 2015, 05:36 AM
I've been waiting for the Astral Rizer

Time to try getting one (and failing)

Chimeria
Jan 6, 2015, 08:30 AM
I wish they'd add interesting new content, and not ruin outfits with random fucking underboob. Dammit Sega...
Now we all know Sega HAS to show some kind of skin on these outfits...They love them boobs. -_-

What I'm hoping is that that Suzuna hairstyle is unisex. I've been wanting a hairstyle like the for Chimeria for a while now. Between that and the protector coat, I can already foresee myself going broke trying to get them.

Cyber Meteor
Jan 6, 2015, 03:34 PM
I've been waiting for the Astral Rizer

Time to try getting one (and failing)

I want that weapon too, looks really nice! We currently just know it'll drop in either TD2 XH or Vardha XH EQ. I want to know his potential tbh, just to decide on which 12* i'll focus, because for now my main priority is Niren Orochi but Loser stopped showing up so, i hope it'll be a very good potential( and drop in Vardha eq instead of TD2). Wait and see. I'm pretty sure i'll get one anyway, i got lots of 250 boosters and excubes, and if you're also in that case i think you'll get one too, don't desperate:-P!

Vintasticvin
Jan 6, 2015, 03:54 PM
I... I didn't realize it was under boob til you guys started complaining about it xD I just thought it was a piece of plate or something ^^; I'm still gonna get it and take screenies of my character wearing it.

LordKaiser
Jan 6, 2015, 04:24 PM
Same, I didn't noticed the underboob because of the costume color.

The male Shironian costume looks awesome as well. (Kotoshiro Protector.)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 6, 2015, 04:34 PM
You all should be ashamed for not taking the time to examine chests thoroughly to notice this since the nico nico brodcast.

Chimeria
Jan 6, 2015, 04:43 PM
I... I didn't realize it was under boob til you guys started complaining about it xD I just thought it was a piece of plate or something ^^; I'm still gonna get it and take screenies of my character wearing it.
Yes! Please do! Vanessa would look great in it. :-D

Vintasticvin
Jan 6, 2015, 05:00 PM
Yes! Please do! Vanessa would look great in it. :-D

Why else am I going to get it aside from having the latest and greatest phasions? So Vin could be a even sexier bitch than she already was of course and hopefully that hair you want is unisex... Cause sinister reasons and that coat is gonna look smokin hot on your character Chimeria. Totally looking forward to this scratch.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 6, 2015, 05:15 PM
Why else am I going to get it aside from having the latest and greatest phasions?

Now that I think about it, I think the reason I'm so picky is because I only look for costumes that aren't immersion breaking that I feel a character in this universe would wear in crazy jrpg action. I only really wear what looks good and somewhat practical in combat when I'm cutting things down.

Chimeria
Jan 6, 2015, 05:22 PM
Why else am I going to get it aside from having the latest and greatest phasions? So Vin could be a even sexier bitch than she already was of course and hopefully that hair you want is unisex... Cause sinister reasons and that coat is gonna look smokin' hot on your character Chimeria. Totally looking forward to this scratch.
Me too, I'm already saving up for it. Eye candy for both of us :-D

Now that I think about it, I think the reason I'm so picky is because I only look for costumes that aren't immersion breaking that I feel a character in this universe would wear in crazy jrpg action. I only really wear what looks good and somewhat practical in combat when I'm cutting things down.
I totally agree with you on that. While I do like a bit of eye candy every once in a while, I do understand where you're coming from. I tried out Scarlet Blade a couple days ago (at the request of a friend) and was turned off by the armor sets, or lack of. It really takes away from the game when you're concentrating on TNA opposed to the game and character itself.

Vintasticvin
Jan 6, 2015, 05:38 PM
I feel ya on the combat attire thing Jump. As for you Mister Chimeria >_> Stop lying, you enjoyed your time on there and don't make me have to punish you by covering up the underboib :p

Punisher106
Jan 6, 2015, 06:19 PM
two-colored hairstyles. They REALLY need this to be done for all of the hairstyles.

I could finally make my Duman look more falz-like.

pyxl
Jan 6, 2015, 06:53 PM
Saya-hime Series looks really cute! I definitely will pick that up for my alt.

Kiougai Series looks nice, too, but I dunno if I like the head part. That giant yellow unibrow looks prepared to clip with everything. Love the layered look on the arm part plates, and the leg parts are a nice blend for coloring options.

Gardios
Jan 6, 2015, 07:15 PM
Woo, Kotoshiro's costume. Maybe it's time to stop being a lazy bastard now, Gardios.

two-colored hairstyles. They REALLY need this to be done for all of the hairstyles.
I kind of wish we'd get 3 colors instead (scalp, tips, rest) for all hair styles now. :|

Maenara
Jan 6, 2015, 07:17 PM
A whole bunch of stuff, and people only talk about the costumes and hair. PSO-W, never change.

Nobody even noticed the new 12* Talis that comes from the LQ.

Chrysheight
Jan 6, 2015, 07:58 PM
There's a Talis?! Wut?!

Maenara
Jan 6, 2015, 08:06 PM
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Maihime-fans.jpg

Vintasticvin
Jan 6, 2015, 08:13 PM
I'm normally not excited about new weapons and such since I can't equip them and those are the new talismans? Nice they can go well with a few costume designs...

TheszNuts
Jan 6, 2015, 08:27 PM
It's Quna's talis, dengeki says its from Nyau.

Chrysheight
Jan 6, 2015, 08:41 PM
Makes me sad I don't Fo. XD

Maenara
Jan 6, 2015, 08:51 PM
I'm normally not excited about new weapons and such since I can't equip them

How would you know this?

untrustful
Jan 6, 2015, 08:56 PM
How would you know this?

Force/Techer: Oh man a new sword is coming out, looks cool.

Vintasticvin
Jan 6, 2015, 09:09 PM
How would you know this?

Can't run/survive the difficulty to make it worth my while and don't have the high amounts of meseta to buy them.

Flaoc
Jan 6, 2015, 09:26 PM
everyone be talking about the the suzuna kushinada but im more interested in the sukuna-hime costume ._.

LonelyGaruga
Jan 6, 2015, 09:39 PM
Force/Techer: Oh man a new sword is coming out, looks cool.

Nyau's drops have always been all-class with a PA/tech attached to them. Though, the actual answer had nothing to do with class, which was a poor assumption to make in the first place.

Can't run/survive the difficulty to make it worth my while and don't have the high amounts of meseta to buy them.

...what? Do you spend half your time in an EQ faceplanting? XH is still easy, enemy damage barely increased from SH and you're guaranteed to be in a 12 capacity MPA. LQs are available 24/7. I would understand not being enthused about it out of doubts that it would be useful, or doubts about its drop rates, but believing you can't acquire it because of survivability issues is a sure sign something is wrong.

Btw 12* so you can't buy it anyway.

Rakurai
Jan 6, 2015, 09:40 PM

The zone drop 12* star rates are actually fairly reasonable compared to the boss exclusive ones, so if the limited quest ones are zone drops, they'll probably won't be too terrible to get.

I have five of them so far after doing a few dozen EQ runs with 250% rare drop active.

Keilyn
Jan 6, 2015, 09:46 PM
Underboob works well if done well. It was done good in Guild Wars and Guild Wars II for the Female Thief, but from the looks of the screenshots...it seems pretty bad here.

Rakurai
Jan 6, 2015, 09:55 PM
It looks really out of place on an outfit that lacks any other of skin exposure.

TaigaUC
Jan 6, 2015, 10:57 PM
I didn't notice or care about the underboob either.
I'm more concerned about whether the leggings come with the outfit.
What's the point in having so many options for leggings if they keep including them on outfits?

It seems like they've started to consider the above (eg. Punkish F), but they really should have set the framework down for it from the beginning.
In before they start selling us F versions of old outfits.

Also, I really don't like the shoes/loose socks on that outfit.
Hell, it'd be nice if we could mix and match costume parts like Cast parts.

Keilyn
Jan 6, 2015, 11:55 PM
I just wish that one could mix body paints...

I would love to have my options for arms/hands, upper body, lower body (stockings) etc.

I use under-armor a lot because it looks more complete than most of the other body paints in my own eyes. At least in the first half of Phantasy Star Universe we could mix and match upper body, lower body, and legs for costumes...before the second half it all became one piece, costume colors (like what we have now)..

I still get into rants over having hair color locked (forced to pay to change it) while Eye color which is technologically tougher to change is done at a whim...but I guess SEGA wants its $$$ by locking everyones favorite features and unlocking everyones least favorite. :(

Kiyumi
Jan 7, 2015, 12:42 AM
The zone drop 12* star rates are actually fairly reasonable compared to the boss exclusive ones, so if the limited quest ones are zone drops, they'll probably won't be too terrible to get.

I have five of them so far after doing a few dozen EQ runs with 250% rare drop active.

Lol.

I see everybody around me with the new DBs or sabers and Ive never gotten anything.

oratank
Jan 7, 2015, 12:45 AM
i know how you feel

Chik'Tikka
Jan 7, 2015, 01:22 AM
That hair ticket that lets you set 2 colors... gonna cost a fortune...
Everything else should be fairly cheap cause everyone will be scratching for that hair+^_^+

Rakurai
Jan 7, 2015, 01:29 AM
Would be nice if they'd go back and add multi-color variants to old hairstyles.

Syklo
Jan 7, 2015, 01:39 AM
Would be nice if they'd go back and add multi-color variants to old hairstyles.
But then people would be complaining stuff like "Sega why does the 2nd hair tone color this region and not THAT region!?!?"

Best feature would be allowing us to simply paint on our characters :3

Hysteria1987
Jan 7, 2015, 01:45 AM
I didn't notice or care about the underboob either.
I'm more concerned about whether the leggings come with the outfit.
What's the point in having so many options for leggings if they keep including them on outfits?

It seems like they've started to consider the above (eg. Punkish F), but they really should have set the framework down for it from the beginning.
In before they start selling us F versions of old outfits.

Also, I really don't like the shoes/loose socks on that outfit.
Hell, it'd be nice if we could mix and match costume parts like Cast parts.

Most of the outfits, to me, are well over-designed. Throwing accessories on top of that would just make them even messier, so I'd really like what you suggest, and be able to throw together an outfit from parts. It'd sure make a lot more outfits likeable to me.

I usually use the 2013 Festa outfit on my main character, but I don't like the thongs, I want me some shoes...

Hrith
Jan 7, 2015, 04:22 AM
I hope that limited mission is going to be decent experience, unlike some of the previous ones... At least it has Dark Byblos, that's a huge plus in my book.

LordKaiser
Jan 7, 2015, 04:42 AM
Too bad that on the limit the monsters themselves won't drop anything since it's all Lv.75 so no blue susano for me.

LonelyGaruga
Jan 7, 2015, 12:55 PM
It isn't known if that's a level 71+ drop or a level 76+ drop. There haven't been any enemies in the 71-75 range yet.