PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding PSO2Proxy

WhiteRockShooter
Jan 6, 2015, 07:45 PM
Hey guys,

(Please forgive me if I've posted anything incorrectly. I've had an account here for a while, but I never really used it... so I'm not too familiar with the rules.)

I used to be an occasional user on PSO2, but after the attacks last June, I'd all but given up hope of accessing the game again (my provider, AT&T, doesn't have the server routes, and I'd imagine SEGA looks upon them with a raised eyebrow anyway due to a slipup AT&T made some time back). However, I recently came back on a suggestion that I try the Tweaker (I played the game completely vanilla previously), and I noticed that it advertises the cyberkitsune proxy.

My question is this: How safe is the proxy? Has it had a good reputation thus far? I just really want to know how likely I am to get banned for using it.

Thanks for your time!

K.O. Kazjivo
Jan 6, 2015, 08:05 PM
It does have a good rep, and it is much safer than a public vpn.

Dephinix
Jan 6, 2015, 08:07 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/2au2va/megathread_for_all_things_vpn_proxy_ddos_isp/

Getting banned for a vpn or what other hasn't occurred to my knowledge. I jump back and forth from WTFast and the Tweaker proxy since DDoS, been fine here. Reputation wise, it's free, can you really complain.

WhiteRockShooter
Jan 6, 2015, 08:52 PM
I've read of occasional instances where SEGA smacked people with the banhammer for accessing their servers via public VPN services. Understandable, knowing what kind of traffic is going through them, but I haven't heard anything on anything else so I was just unsure of what to think... and I didn't want to jump to conclusions.

If this one is doing well, then I suppose it's safe to try my luck. I'll give it a shot when maintenance ends. Thanks for the advice!