PDA

View Full Version : Proxy problem?

NewTester
Jan 10, 2015, 06:36 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to PSO2.....I download the game yesterday from arks layer website(18hours), update the game (2hours) and done patching with English translation (core).
Now I'm kind of piss off right now those 20hours I spend became wasted just because of Game guard Error (120+ and 150+). So I wanna ask if the proxy working or not (CK Proxy)?

Thanks for answering

wefwq
Jan 10, 2015, 07:15 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to PSO2.....I download the game yesterday from arks layer website(18hours), update the game (2hours) and done patching with English translation (core).
Now I'm kind of piss off right now those 20hours I spend became wasted just because of Game guard Error (120+ and 150+). So I wanna ask if the proxy working or not (CK Proxy)?

Thanks for answering
What launcher you use to launch the game?
If you just using official one, try to delete "gameguard" folder inside PSO2 installation folder to let it redownload.

If you using tweaker, just pick that one option that let it to fix gameguard for you.

NewTester
Jan 10, 2015, 07:19 AM
Yeah, i use tweaker, i forgot about "Fix GameGuard" feature. I will update this thread later because i can't open it now.

NewTester
Jan 10, 2015, 07:25 AM
Update : Internet Explorer pop-up after pressing "Launch the game" in the Tweaker, showing GameGuard said I need to reinstall the game. (Not using "Fix GameGuard" feature yet)