View Full Version : JP PSO2 aida please translate this

Kamijou Touma
Jan 11, 2015, 08:16 AM
[spoiler-box]
http://imgur.com/7byJeeN.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

TheszNuts
Jan 11, 2015, 12:12 PM
I thought story patch has it translated?

Punisher106
Jan 11, 2015, 12:18 PM
Story patch translates Eternal Encore.

She needs to worry more about FINALLY TRANSLATING HENRIETTA AS WELL AS ALL THE STORY SHIT ALFDFKHALGKHFDSGLKFDSHGFDSKLH

mctastee
Jan 11, 2015, 07:46 PM
Seriously, guys, chill the fuck out. It will get done when it gets done.

Punisher106
Jan 11, 2015, 07:54 PM
Seriously, guys, chill the fuck out. It will get done when it gets done.

Yeah, the concerts, just about all of them, to my knowledge, have been fully translated. It's just... this picture couldn't be more fitting, seeing how we're waiting for 3-1 to be translated.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/612/859/53b.gif

Kiyumi
Jan 11, 2015, 08:30 PM
How about a big fat NO? In fact I got annoyed when there was a translated Quna song the other day because an English translation is completely useless. She is singing in Japanese, leave the Japanese words there so I can try to sing along.

Is there any option to turn OFF the translation for the Quna songs?

Punisher106
Jan 11, 2015, 08:49 PM
Someone's a butthurt weeaboo.

In all honesty, a good idea for the concerts COULD be having english with Romanji in parentheses.

Edson Drake
Jan 11, 2015, 09:18 PM
It's a common thing in anime having both original japanese caps and english translation alternating between each episode.

I don't mind either way since I'm listening to the music. But I think this was actualy translated before? Probably someone forgot to put it back for some reason? I'm not sure, not a big deal anyway.

n_n
Jan 11, 2015, 10:25 PM
How about a big fat NO? In fact I got annoyed when there was a translated Quna song the other day because an English translation is completely useless. She is singing in Japanese, leave the Japanese words there so I can try to sing along.

How about you just uninstall the patch? It's better not to rely on such rubbish.

wefwq
Jan 11, 2015, 10:41 PM

If you have such skills to read Jaypienese, why bother to translate the game at all.
Unless you mean just replace original JP text with weeb romaji.

Kiyumi
Jan 12, 2015, 12:11 AM
If you have such skills to read Jaypienese, why bother to translate the game at all.
Unless you mean just replace original JP text with weeb romaji.

I have very limited skills, but I do have enough to understand the general idea of those EP3 cutscenes and enough for the song lyrics, which are written in mostly hiragana so its easy to read even if I cant understand it.

And no I dont mean romaji, that wouldnt be "untranslated" then would it? Romaji is fine for beginners, but I cant stand the sight of it anymore, and EN kids that type in it make me sick.