PDA

View Full Version : Extending A Thank You

M4st3rSl4y3r
Jan 11, 2015, 12:27 PM
I just wanted to take a second and say thank you PSO2 translation team for all of your hard work. Seriously you guys spend all this time and you do it for free. I am familiar with volunteer work. I understand how sometimes it can get frustrating because you do so much and sometimes people are just ungrateful. You guys have given me a huge opportunity to relive some really great points of my childhood. I was was an avid player of PSO ep 1 and 2 on the gamecube. Granted I didnt get to experience all the cool multiplayer aspects but nonetheless I dumped hundreds of hours into that game and enjoyed every last minute of it. I attempted to play PSO2 when it first launched in japan, however it was just too difficult to get into due to the fact that everything was in japanese and I felt lost like I didnt have any clue what I was doing. Now ive returned and I have been having such a good time playing the game. So again I just want to say on behalf of myself, and im sure plenty of others out there. Thank you

Shirai
Jan 11, 2015, 03:52 PM
There needs to be more people like you.

Poyonche
Jan 11, 2015, 04:05 PM
You are so nice, now donate to them ! :v (jk jk :3 )

M4st3rSl4y3r
Jan 11, 2015, 05:26 PM
Its unfortunate that people don't give the team enough credit. I plan on donating some to them when I get paid in two weeks. The amount of work they have put in is awesome. I don't have any translating talents or anything so I don't have a full grasp of the work that goes in but I know that its a lot more than what people think it is. I wonder if there is a way I can help them with the translation process just by playing or something.

untrustful
Jan 11, 2015, 05:38 PM
I represent the Agency of Selfish Slayers, a group of freeloading mmorpg players who use and abuse tools. We may never publicly proclaim our appreciation for tools like this, but we'll certainly use the hell out of them.

mctastee
Jan 11, 2015, 07:32 PM
You are so nice, now donate to them ! :v (jk jk :3 )

I donated money to them back when I still played. They deserved every dollar.

Poyonche
Jan 12, 2015, 06:29 AM
If I could donate, I would.

Sara-hime
Jan 12, 2015, 08:05 AM
I've been buying my Webmoney through Arks Layer to help their efforts on my end. It wasn't until I had to move to PC that I finally saw how seemless they made the game's translation integrate into the game. I really do appreciate all they do! ^_^