PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 What's the deal with Harukotan? (Spoilers?)

Zanverse
Jan 11, 2015, 02:28 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]Alright, I've just completed the first Chapter in Episode 3. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't translated (I have no clue why) so I didn't have the slightest idea of what they were talking about. I have been keeping up with the rest of the chapters via Youtube, but again, it wasn't translated, so I didn't know what was being said. I did, however, get an idea of what happened to Harukotan and Sukuna Hime in the flashback with Kotoshiro. So here are some questions:

-What's up with the Kuronites? Why are they in Shironia?

-Is [Double]'s Falz body stuck under Shironia?

-What's so important about Shironia?

-Is Magatsu a Darker, or a Kuronite?

-How did Magatsu come to be?

-What's the relationship between Sukuna, [Double], and the seal?

I just wanna know what the heck is going on here! Hopefully we get to venture into Kuronia and see their side of the story. [/SPOILER-BOX]

silo1991
Jan 11, 2015, 04:56 PM
to begin with, the ep 3 isnt translated yet

1 the kuronites as far i know they see double as a god(ness) and thats why they help the darkers and also they see the people of shironia like heretics

2 magatsu its a kuronite or maybe an hybrid

the first 2 points are just my interpretation

for the rest i dont know

Dycize
Jan 11, 2015, 05:30 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]Alright, I've just completed the first Chapter in Episode 3. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't translated (I have no clue why) so I didn't have the slightest idea of what they were talking about. I have been keeping up with the rest of the chapters via Youtube, but again, it wasn't translated, so I didn't know what was being said. I did, however, get an idea of what happened to Harukotan and Sukuna Hime in the flashback with Kotoshiro. So here are some questions:

Because they're invading.

Yes, [Double]'s body is on Harukotan.

See the above answer.

The one we fight is a copy made by [Double], technically it's an evil god of destruction sealed on Harukotan, not a darker.

See the above answer.

Sukunahime is the Priestess of Ash who keeps Magatsu's seal, well sealed. As for [Double]... We still don't know much.

I just wanna know what the heck is going on here! Hopefully we get to venture into Kuronia and see their side of the story. [/SPOILER-BOX]

Answered as much as I could.

LonelyGaruga
Jan 11, 2015, 06:28 PM

Translation team hasn't caught up to EP3 just yet. You don't need to spoil that part.

For the rest...

[SPOILER-BOX]-Kuronians are invading Shironia. The Shironians and Kuronians were at war with each other in the past, but made peace. The daughter of Kuronia's king and the son of Shironia's king married and had Sukunahime as their kid. As for why they're invading, I don't think that's been fully detailed yet, but it has to do with [Double], who are trying to unseal Magatsu.

-I think [Double] has their body still. Don't know if there's been confirmation on whether it's sealed or not. [Double] is currently the Falz with the least amount of information known about it. [Double] has the ability to imitate things (swiki mentions that [Double] has imitated planets and crashed them into the original, [Double] is probably the most destructive Dark Falz from that hobby alone) and enjoys indulging in evil actions for the sake of being evil. [Double] is probably interested in Harukotan just to get giggles from watching Magatsu wreck the place.

-What do you mean by important? Kinda vague.

-Magatsu is neither a darker nor a Kuronian. It is instead an evil god (禍津). It is the only enemy in the evil god category.

-Magatsu is a planet-threatening being that was sealed by Sukunahime in the past. [Double] leads an invasion with Kuronians to unseal Magatsu. Sukunahime attempts to strengthen the seal before [Double] can destroy it, but is unable to complete the sealing ritual, and a portion of Magatsu was released from the seal. This portion is fought in the EQ, where it attempts to destroy the seal to unseal the rest of its form. Sukunahime describes Magatsu as similar in nature to a Dark Falz, but not the same. I think there's also some sort of connection between Sukunahime and Magatsu. Sukunahime is referred to as a god, and Kotoshiro describes her as having power capable of destroying the planet, just like Magatsu. Sukunahime is also technically neither a Shironian or a Kuronian, being born from a union of both. If I'm to take swiki literally, Magatsu is born from "grief and wailing" (despair and sadness works too). In other words, Sukunahime came into being because of positive emotions and Magatsu came into being because of negative emotions. Sukunahime is referred to as a "Priestess of Ash" and has a gray motif, and Magatsu drops Ash Shiva Pyroxenes, which are used for its trade-in weapons. Magatsu kinda looks grayish purple, too.

-I think the above answers this question adequately.[/SPOILER-BOX]

wefwq
Jan 11, 2015, 10:51 PM
[spoiler-box]If the Magatsu that we fight this entire time is a works of clone skill of falz double, it make sense that magatsu is a darker himself.

All Kurokotans that summoned by magatsu during EQ has Light ele weakness, as opossed to Dark weakness we found on regular Shironia map.
[/spoiler-box]

BIG OLAF
Jan 11, 2015, 10:56 PM
I was expecting a Jerry Seinfeld gif in the OP. For shame.

LonelyGaruga
Jan 12, 2015, 01:25 AM
[spoiler-box]If the Magatsu that we fight this entire time is a works of clone skill of falz double, it make sense that magatsu is a darker himself.

All Kurokotans that summoned by magatsu during EQ has Light ele weakness, as opossed to Dark weakness we found on regular Shironia map.
[/spoiler-box]

[SPOILER-BOX]Magatsu is an evil god, not a darker. It's supposed to be similar to Dark Falzes though. That's why it has a light weakness, along with the summoned enemies.[/SPOILER-BOX]

oratank
Jan 12, 2015, 01:54 AM
the seal wasn't complete in time some part of makatsu leak to the world and double didn't say anything about copying even they may can copy it .they only said their goal have completed. for unleash some part of makatsu? that doesn't make sense ,revive matoi memory to unleash pd? maybe this

Rakurai
Jan 12, 2015, 02:34 AM
The cinematic that plays prior to the Magatsu quest shows about half a dozen of them or so advancing towards Shironia, so it's quite clear that Double copied it.

I'm more interested in seeing how they utilize the ability when they're fought in the future. Considering that there's enemy data for both Loser and Apprentice clones, I presume they'll probably sic them on us.

Qualia
Jan 12, 2015, 02:40 AM
[double] cloning too op sega pls nerf