PDA

View Full Version : Katana rare drops...

DizzyX
Jan 11, 2015, 05:47 PM
So, I've been mashing EQ's and doing missions almost everyday and i can't seem to find 10-12 star katana's. Not a single one, but I can find every other weapon/gun in the game from EQ's and what not.
Am I missing something or katana's rare or very lithe to find.
Unless someone can please be kind enough to hint me where I should farm an with what an what not for a 10-11*~

Thank you.~

Punisher106
Jan 11, 2015, 05:56 PM
Farm SH Rockbears. They tend to drop Zam Ranazams. Ruinfish drops Sange (DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PRECIOUS jk), and SH Hunar drops the Yasha (DON'T YOU TOUCH THAT EITHER Okay I'll stop). There's a couple of 10* katanas in the matterboards, too.

milranduil
Jan 11, 2015, 06:00 PM
Farm SH Rockbears. They tend to drop Zam Ranazams. Ruinfish drops Sange (DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PRECIOUS jk), and SH Hunar drops the Yasha (DON'T YOU TOUCH THAT EITHER Okay I'll stop). There's a couple of 10* katanas in the matterboards, too.

To note, you mean SH AQ, not SH free field.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 11, 2015, 06:02 PM
Katanas*

Didn't need the possessive " 's".

Anyway, large cats from XH nab forest, and tundra EQs drop an 11* katana (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%93%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AC%E3% 82%A4%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB) with great unconditional damage, and si fi style on top. It is my new favorite blade. Tundra EQ may be going away after this next maintainence, though.

If you're not after quality, or anything specific, and just want an 11* katana, there's the one from luther stones (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%A6%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A8%E3%82%A4), or the bio katana (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AA%E3%82%B8%E3% 83%A3%E3%83%8D%E3%83%B3) I cannot recommend investing into at this point. This old thing (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%B9%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B9%E3% 82%BA%E3%83%9F) drops from preds, and turns up after TD1 often enough.

DizzyX
Jan 11, 2015, 06:16 PM
I'm only level 62/46 Atm. So I've been doing dailys and EQ's constantly. When I can get to XH I will do them but right now my friend and I have been doing XQ's to get ore an that for the spellstone gear.
I also very well considering doing premium because It's getting a little annoying that katana's are so well sparced in terms of obtaining.

Kiyumi
Jan 11, 2015, 06:35 PM
I also had this problem, and spent all my energy and stones to get the bio katana from XQs. Of course as soon as I got that, I got like 5 Sukei Suzumi drops which I use now because I can max the element. Those drop everywhere because its from Predicadas. Run the EQs on XH mode enough and youll get something eventually. Make sure to go as Braver main class to boost your chances.

landman
Jan 11, 2015, 06:36 PM
I usually get some excubes from XQ that were katanas.

Terrence
Jan 11, 2015, 07:16 PM
I also had this problem, and spent all my energy and stones to get the bio katana from XQs. Of course as soon as I got that, I got like 5 Sukei Suzumi drops which I use now because I can max the element.
Because you can't max the element of bio weapons ? Less than one week of farm to get mine (http://i.imgur.com/CsKDDcq.png) as it is. But yes, you're right, it requires to work hard at XQ. Life is hard, isn't it ?

wefwq
Jan 11, 2015, 10:27 PM
I'm only level 62/46 Atm. So I've been doing dailys and EQ's constantly. When I can get to XH I will do them but right now my friend and I have been doing XQ's to get ore an that for the spellstone gear.
I also very well considering doing premium because It's getting a little annoying that katana's are so well sparced in terms of obtaining.
Try running XQ every week, you also got paid for doing it anyway.
Since there's 3 XQ CO from Klotho every week, you only have to pay 2 passes per week (you pay 5, but he'll give you 3 passes back).

There's new limited-time quest coming up real soon, the quest will have enemies from various planets and maybe it's your best bet to grind your luck when leveling up your character.

NexusAZ
Jan 11, 2015, 11:55 PM
I also had this problem, and spent all my energy and stones to get the bio katana from XQs. Of course as soon as I got that, I got like 5 Sukei Suzumi drops which I use now because I can max the element. Those drop everywhere because its from Predicadas. Run the EQs on XH mode enough and youll get something eventually. Make sure to go as Braver main class to boost your chances.

If you get so many of them, why not use them to 50 element the Bio Katana? :-?

I imagine you have other 11* katanas lying around as well that could be used as fodder. Well, maybe....

BIG OLAF
Jan 12, 2015, 12:02 AM
Katana is what?

Kiyumi
Jan 12, 2015, 12:07 AM
If you get so many of them, why not use them to 50 element the Bio Katana? :-?

I imagine you have other 11* katanas lying around as well that could be used as fodder. Well, maybe....

I would need 20 of them ):

I find myself not using it anyway...what is the point now?