PDA

View Full Version : Friend Invitation Code and a new player question

Jiero
Jan 12, 2015, 10:30 PM
I decided to finally try this and have both the client installed and the account finally made. Is anyone willing to let me enter their ID into the friend registration code so that we can both get the badges from me trying this game out? I was thinking of going onto ship 2 since from what I was told it has the largest english speaking population.

Also I was thinking of playing a male dewman techer/braver so I was curious if anyone can help me with the skill set and mag feeding for something that will be able to play end game.

Edson Drake
Jan 12, 2015, 10:35 PM
Sure hit my ID, same as user name, and I'll help ya out too.

Jiero
Jan 12, 2015, 10:44 PM
The friend invite is asking for a user ID number and a ship though and not a user name though. Would you mind providing that so I can make my first character?

wefwq
Jan 12, 2015, 10:44 PM
Sure thing OP, you can hit up visiphone and lookup some people.
I can help you with a thing or two if i don't have any stuff to do.

Jiero
Jan 12, 2015, 10:48 PM
Sure thing OP, you can hit up visiphone and lookup some people.
I can help you with a thing or two if i don't have any stuff to do.

Since your id code is in your sig I'll ask you if I can use that for my invite on my first character so I can get those badges. Is it ok to use you as my referral code?

edit - Actually nevermind, sorry... seems my ISP is still blocked because of some DDoS attack months back and I have no desire to VPN into a game that doesn't want me there so badly. Seems it was all a waste of time and effort. Never knew it was DDoS'd and that they perma blocked all access to the world like that in such a fashion until I just tried to log in and got error code 249 (and looked it up).

wefwq
Jan 12, 2015, 10:57 PM
Since your id code is in your sig I'll ask you if I can use that for my invite on my first character so I can get those badges. Is it ok to use you as my referral code?
I don't mind, why not.

TheszNuts
Jan 13, 2015, 12:25 AM
Use 10066062 or 10242580, and be sure to thank AIDA once you understand how to get on.