PDA

View Full Version : AC Scratch is up to look at

Omi
Jan 14, 2015, 12:32 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150114/

Seems there is a new Dance, wonder what it will look like. Nothing particularly interesting looking IMO though.

BIG OLAF
Jan 14, 2015, 12:33 AM
Doesn't matter what the dance looks like - it'll be 20mil+ regardless.

That one outfit with the super-tall clogs is pretty sweet, though.

Anduril
Jan 14, 2015, 12:36 AM
*Sigh* Again, more lack of green. Also, why does the new long hair have the headband as part of it, yet they still have the headband separate? Well at least the long bangs twin-tail is a FUN scratch item and the Saya-hime legs look like they will be perfect for my Caseal.

Omi
Jan 14, 2015, 12:38 AM
Doesn't matter what the dance looks like - it'll be 20mil+ regardless.

More than likely true, however, Dance 30 from what I remember wasn't that high... but probably looked similar to flopping around on acid while being constipated.

Xaeris
Jan 14, 2015, 12:39 AM
Hopefully, that two tone hair I don't care about will take some of the heat off the other new hairstyle so I can buy it for a sane price.

The Walrus
Jan 14, 2015, 12:40 AM
Someone call me if they release that clog outfit without the fucking outfit ruining clogs.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 14, 2015, 12:40 AM
*Me scrolling down the page*

White people suit

o.0 lol

Edson Drake
Jan 14, 2015, 12:47 AM
*Sigh* Again, more lack of green. Also, why does the new long hair have the headband as part of it, yet they still have the headband separate? Well at least the long bangs twin-tail is a FUN scratch item and the Saya-hime legs look like they will be perfect for my Caseal.

Tell me about it. I'm still sour that the female punkish hair came with the damn headband thingy despite not being shown on the screenshot. That's false advertisement right there.

Grrr.

Shirai
Jan 14, 2015, 12:59 AM
This scratch seems pretty interesting actually.

Also fun scratch hair,
Emo bang twin tails....mmm

TaigaUC
Jan 14, 2015, 01:09 AM
Almost nothing of interest in this AC scratch again. I guess the mag is gonna be from bingo.
The tiny FUN scratch update has way more stuff of interest to me.

*Sigh* Again, more lack of green.

Yeah, I have a character that needs green and green always gets shafted.
When they do put it in, it's usually that weird bright aqua green. Need leafy green.

xxmadplayerxx
Jan 14, 2015, 01:34 AM

White people suit

o.0 lol

Lol yeah poor translation by google translate, its the only thing in this scratch i want, i'll wait till it comes down to a cheap price of like 9mil

Perfect Chaos
Jan 14, 2015, 01:40 AM
I guess the mag is gonna be from bingo.According to bumped.org, it's going to be a Recycle Shop item.

Digital Pain
Jan 14, 2015, 01:45 AM
I'm pretty sure the new dance is one of Quna's dances... so thats gonna be ridiculously over priced on Ship 2. All I want from this scratch is the Suzuna Kushinada costume + hair style and the hair style from the fun scratch.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 14, 2015, 02:00 AM

White people suit

o.0 lol

Well that made my night.

I'm pretty sure the new dance is one of Quna's dances... so thats gonna be ridiculously over priced on Ship 2. All I want from this scratch is the Suzuna Kushinada costume + hair style and the hair style from the fun scratch.

Not that good, imo. The next quna dance with the hip shaking will rock wallets.

Digital Pain
Jan 14, 2015, 02:07 AM
Not that good, imo. The next quna dance with the hip shaking will rock wallets.

Your probably right! I miss the days when new dances were between 4-6M Meseta

wefwq
Jan 14, 2015, 02:20 AM
Dum, this scratch will surely make my wallet safe until the next one.

Walkure
Jan 14, 2015, 03:13 AM
lol at the cape/coat clipping with any weapon.

I like the idea of hair highlights but not this one. It'd be cool if they were retroactively added to older hairstyles but w/e.

NoiseHERO
Jan 14, 2015, 03:50 AM
how much is the orange mouthguard thingie?

oratank
Jan 14, 2015, 09:18 AM
omg 19m for kuna dance on ship8(´;∀;`)

Z-0
Jan 14, 2015, 09:36 AM
Lol yeah poor translation by google translate, its the only thing in this scratch i want, i'll wait till it comes down to a cheap price of like 9mil
Not poor, that is the actual translation.

白の民 (those NPC people) and 黒の民 (enemies) are the names of the two races on Harkotan, and both of them translate to "white/black people / citizens" or something like that.

Shironites and Kuronites just sound fancier and not direct translations, but the literal wording in Japanese wouldn't go down well in English.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jan 14, 2015, 10:06 AM
Wait...

"150「ボード赤・青」 (/la boardRB) Red & Blue Board"

...What kind of board?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 14, 2015, 10:17 AM
Yea someone told me about that awhile ago.

Before that really through me off when i was scrollin though pso2 jp wiki and see "boost damage against black people by 10%"

O.o

final_attack
Jan 14, 2015, 10:18 AM
Wait...

"150「ボード赤・青」 (/la boardRB) Red & Blue Board"

...What kind of board?

I think I saw 1 earlier ....... red ... solar panels, maybe?

TaigaUC
Jan 14, 2015, 11:07 AM
Yea someone told me about that awhile ago.

Before that really through me off when i was scrollin though pso2 jp wiki and see "boost damage against black people by 10%"

O.o

Well, now we know why PSO2 will never reach NA.

isCasted
Jan 14, 2015, 11:10 AM
I am still pissed off for that underboob on Suzuna Kushinada, it would look fantastic without it.

Sayahime parts look nice too, but picking proper parts outside of this set that would work with them is too difficult. By the standard, "skirt" is located on leg part, but in this set it's on body, so legs don't transition smoothly to body and become overexposed.

Also, why does the new long hair have the headband as part of it, yet they still have the headband separate?
^

FUN hairstyle and Rear Skirt are win, at least.

Scale of Judgment
Jan 14, 2015, 11:12 AM
ラインペイントF= Line Paint F

Are we adapting spell circuits from Tohsaka from Unlimited Bladeworks Animated TV show by Uftoable now?

Eternal255
Jan 14, 2015, 11:24 AM
The male outfit seems pretty interesting. Lets see if it actually looks good in game- maybe i can finally get a new costume.