PDA

View Full Version : How to get unmuted from Gchat

superdoughboy4
Jan 16, 2015, 01:18 PM
How do I get unmuted from global chat? It's annoying how I was muted in a matter of minutes of using it.

superdoughboy4
Jan 16, 2015, 01:22 PM
superdoughboy4

Espher
Jan 16, 2015, 01:23 PM
how to get mute on the gchat?

superdoughboy4
Jan 16, 2015, 01:27 PM
OH lol. My player name is Cristy.

superdoughboy4
Jan 16, 2015, 01:31 PM
Yeah I am. I can't find where it displays my ID. Sorry for the hassle.

superdoughboy4
Jan 16, 2015, 01:33 PM
Wait, does it matter what ship I'm on at all? S10 B15 shopping area.

superdoughboy4
Jan 16, 2015, 01:38 PM
It just tells me I'm muted from gchat and unable to use it.
Are most of the players on the board on Ship 2? I thought S10 was the US player's ship when PSO2 was released.

superdoughboy4
Jan 16, 2015, 01:45 PM
The official proxy. I'm basically just using everything from arks-world.

Espher
Jan 16, 2015, 01:51 PM
Try to preview your own ark card , you'll see your PlayerID then

superdoughboy4
Jan 16, 2015, 01:54 PM
Oh my god... Thanks. lol. 10192347
I'm still exploring this expansive menu...

superdoughboy4
Jan 16, 2015, 09:57 PM
Are you sure it didn't just turn off? Try !gon

Oh I'm definitely sure... lol. I had it off for awhile because I was muted, but in lieu of the incredible lag spikes today, I turned it back on to figure out what was going on.
Here's a screenshot.

EDIT:
Also, I just realized that my playerID name is DoughboyFOUR. Sorry for the confusion...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/superdoughboy4/2015-01-16_00011.jpg

wefwq
Jan 17, 2015, 03:16 AM
haha #rekt

Walkure
Jan 17, 2015, 03:20 AM
[16:18] <@AIDA> Jeez
[16:18] <@AIDA> Ship 10 people are crazy
Hey, we're not all like that!

isCasted
Jan 17, 2015, 03:29 AM
That was to be expected, lol.

1) Not providing enough information in first post;
2) Not doing enough research when joining the game;
3) Doesn't remember what he named himself;
4) Dat Arks Card.

Also, that kind of Player ID is not something that can be confused with other one, so one couldn't mute him accidentally.

EvilMag
Jan 17, 2015, 03:33 AM
And here's me posting the video of D1 screaming out "BANNED"?

superdoughboy4
Jan 17, 2015, 03:35 AM
Oh yeah that wasn't even that long ago. No, seriously, I won't spam up the Gchat again. It's pretty lame not being able to communicate with US players trying to figure out what the fuck is going on with the game.

I stopped playing for over a year, logged back in using PSO2 Tweaker, and I saw the Gchat. I thought it was something SEGA added into the game, not knowing it was strictly for the US players.
And I didn't know I was gonna get muted like that. With the QUICKNESS.

isCasted
Jan 17, 2015, 03:45 AM
And I didn't know I was gonna get muted like that. With the QUICKNESS.

That's not an excuse for being abusive. If you can't understand it, you will not be a desired person anywhere.

landman
Jan 17, 2015, 03:51 AM
So because you didn't know the consequences you were entitled to act like that?

wefwq
Jan 17, 2015, 03:55 AM
Even there's no written rules, it still doesn't make you can act all you want, at least get some manner, man.
It's not really fun when you chatting for fun and suddenly rude person come in and ruin everything.

Vatallus
Jan 17, 2015, 03:57 AM
I think in is safe in today's world to assume you would get muted for that in most public in-game chats and possibly worse. That said you can probably live just fine without the global chat once you find a team to join.

superdoughboy4
Jan 17, 2015, 04:00 AM
Wow. I'm not saying it's an excuse. I'm just saying. lol. I have no reason to abuse it anymore, fucking obviously. I was muted so quick it's not even worthwhile. I would just like to be un-muted so that I can ask people that are playing if there's any problems with the servers if I feel it on my side, to make sure it's not just me.

isCasted
Jan 17, 2015, 04:39 AM
And this is why you deserve to be muted. You see rules, but don't understand reasoning behind these rules. You disrespected people, now people disrespect you. Simple as that.

Syklo
Jan 17, 2015, 04:42 AM
Wow. I'm not saying it's an excuse. I'm just saying. lol. I have no reason to abuse it anymore, fucking obviously. I was muted so quick it's not even worthwhile.

Yeah, and 1000s of players got banned by SEGA even quicker for being 2fast4them at magatsu.

Even if you're not explicitly saying it's an excuse, or if you have no reason to abuse it anymore, what reason(s) did you have to abuse it in the first place?

I thought it was something SEGA added into the game, not knowing it was strictly for the US players.

If this was not related to your abuse, then why bring it up? It's implied you abused it for this reason alone.

Explain yourself.

superdoughboy4
Jan 17, 2015, 04:47 AM
Okay you don't need to give me your "oh you butthurt sum1 else u get butthurt 2" bullschlaga.
I'm not saying I DIDN'T do anything wrong. Obviously from the logs, I was trying to see how people would react to the stupid shit I was saying, and it failed miserably because I was muted, like I said before, in a matter of minutes.
I don't see how a second chance would hurt.
I mean, seriously. All everyone has to do is report me if I do that same shit again and I'll get muted again and then that would be that. I'm just trying to have it to where I don't have to come on to the forums and ask shit that I'm sure has been asked a million times, because I only just started playing again, basically, during the time of that log.

Explain yourself.

lol yeah I'm going to explain myself.

blace
Jan 17, 2015, 05:09 AM
You're not really making a point as to why you should be given a second chance at using the chat provided with your poor behavior and attitude. Your posts thus far haven't so much gleaned that you are quite willing to make the changes necessary for your behavior and actions.

Spouting that you should be given a second chance at it, and exhibiting nearly the same behavior doesn't really do much for anyone else's imagination and saying:
All everyone has to do is report me if I do that same shit again and I'll get muted again and then that would be that.
Leaves nothing to the imagination and sounds like an invitation to keep you that way.

superdoughboy4
Jan 17, 2015, 11:19 AM
You did lots of stuff like this hours before you were gmuted, not minutes. It didn't become a bigger issue until later, as shown in the previous log.

Oh... well, I really don't remember that much of it to be completely honest.

wefwq
Jan 17, 2015, 11:49 AM
double #rekt'd
Give it up, call it a day and just sit your gmute, kid.

superdoughboy4
Jan 17, 2015, 11:56 AM
Lol okay. Get off of your high fucking horse's.

Natsu Nem
Jan 17, 2015, 12:19 PM
You're making such a solid case as to why you should be unmuted.

superdoughboy4
Jan 17, 2015, 12:23 PM
Right, because all of the bantering and JUSTICE HAMMER dropping from the likes of people with no authority helps at all.
Either way, I'm not going to respond to this thread anymore. I'll stick to PMs since it seems everybody else on this board has a stick up their ass.

Vintasticvin
Jan 17, 2015, 12:39 PM
Ca... Can we just have these threads nuked?

landman
Jan 17, 2015, 01:01 PM
Ca... Can we just have these threads nuked?
Why? don't you find it amusing?

Dammy
Jan 17, 2015, 01:05 PM
tbh, topicstarter should be banned on these forums too

Flaoc
Jan 17, 2015, 02:34 PM
*hands everyone in this topic popcorn besides the TC*

EspeonageTieler
Jan 17, 2015, 04:05 PM
hehe rekt

LordKaiser
Jan 17, 2015, 06:06 PM
To use !goff was the 1rst thing I did when I used the proxy. It's a neat feature but I never cared for it.

Is this guy so lonely that he desperately need to be back on the global chat?

NoiseHERO
Jan 17, 2015, 06:20 PM
lmfao classic case of psgs

Noblewine
Jan 17, 2015, 06:38 PM
*Drops a nuke on this thread*

/end thread.

Syklo
Jan 17, 2015, 07:37 PM
*Drops a nuke on this thread*

/end thread.
.....is the nuke still falling? Cuz i'm still here~~~

*waves*
/la dance11

Vintasticvin
Jan 17, 2015, 08:19 PM

*waves*
/la dance11

/la dance8 Woop woop bjoop! I need a taco and a cerveza to numb me if Ima be in this thread cause the level of stupidity is astronomical.

n_n
Jan 17, 2015, 08:24 PM
OP forgot to take his meds I guess.

Noblewine
Jan 17, 2015, 11:38 PM

*waves*
/la dance11

/la dance8 Woop woop bjoop! I need a taco and a cerveza to numb me if Ima be in this thread cause the level of stupidity is astronomical.

Wait for it... wait for it.....

Close thread plox.

Vatallus
Jan 18, 2015, 12:42 AM
Most of the people that I know that even use this proxy turn global chat off asap anyway. I'm sure you'll live just fine without it. Just need to find an english team in ship 10 which shouldn't be that hard. :p

Nitro Vordex
Jan 18, 2015, 02:59 AM
Oh my god this thread I can't.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4085403/brooke-laugh-o.gif

Walkure
Jan 18, 2015, 03:06 AM
Just wondering, is there a way to connect to the global chat without using PSO2proxy?

Nitro Vordex
Jan 18, 2015, 03:10 AM
Pretty sure the chat is exclusive to the proxy, since everyone is connecting to the same location. It'd make chat like it is pretty darn easy.

Alma
Jan 18, 2015, 03:29 AM
afaik, isnt proxy global chat an irc?

Syklo
Jan 18, 2015, 03:30 AM
afaik, isnt proxy global chat an irc?
I believe it is, but I haven't seen any urls for it and the like.

Z-0
Jan 18, 2015, 03:55 AM
Just wondering, is there a way to connect to the global chat without using PSO2proxy?
Yes, connect to #pso2proxygchat on badnik.net's IRC.

Noblewine
Jan 18, 2015, 09:01 PM
*Tries again*

Nukes thread =0

Syklo
Jan 18, 2015, 09:02 PM
*Tries again*

Nukes thread =0
Thread uses Mirage Escape!

SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Noblewine
Jan 18, 2015, 09:04 PM
Thread uses Mirage Escape!

SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Are you a pokemon? =0

Syklo
Jan 18, 2015, 09:16 PM
Are you a pokemon? =0
Welcome to Pokemon Stadium Online 2

Noblewine
Jan 18, 2015, 09:17 PM
Welcome to Pokemon Stadium Online 2

Isn't that the pokemon game that "supposedly" cheats?

Freshellent
Jan 18, 2015, 09:26 PM
Just when I thought I had seen everything this community had to offer.

cantbethat
Oct 2, 2015, 11:46 PM
i get muted too.. i am new here.. just played this game yesterdays
my ID : Nurunuru ball

Skornedemon
Oct 3, 2015, 01:46 AM
You would of been better making a new topic,or going to the questions thread rather than bumping a 9 month old topic.

Why did you get muted?what happened right before?

sol_trigger
Oct 3, 2015, 03:54 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

landman
Oct 3, 2015, 05:03 AM
Oh that was a nice re-read lol

lostinseganet
Oct 3, 2015, 01:48 PM
How do I get unmuted from global chat? It's annoying how I was muted in a matter of minutes of using it.Depends on what you did in those first few minutes?

SakuRei
Oct 3, 2015, 03:03 PM
*reads most of the thread*

@TS:
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYTI6-OkYQY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYTI6-OkYQY[/SPOILER-BOX]

TaigaUC
Oct 3, 2015, 03:24 PM
I was trying to see how people would react to the stupid shit I was saying.

I'm guessing this is why I find it so difficult to have a decent conversation around most Western people.
"Hurrrrr, the internet! I wonder what'll happen if I abuse random people for no reason! Hee heee!"
And that log pasted on page 2 looks a lot like the stuff I've seen when passing through B01 and B20 on ship2.

I remember when assholes used to keep telling me that the internet is just words on a screen, not real people.
"It's online, not real life. Nothing that happens online affects real life!" and such ignorant rubbish.
The good ol' days. I wonder how many of those people fell for online scams and lost money.

Going a bit further back, I remember when everyone kept telling me that computers are evil and nobody uses them for anything.
They said I was a bad influence for using computers, portable phones/music players, etc.
Fast forward a few years, and heyyyyyyyyyy look what everyone's doing now!

Sorry for going off-topic. Just venting frustration at humanity.

Anyway...
@superdoughboy4
I'm gonna be honest and admit I laughed at the absurdity of your responses, but there's a time and place for everything
If you want to experiment with troll responses, please go do it where it's welcome or expected.
Imagine walking into the White House with a bomb to see how the authorities would react. Do you expect to not get arrested or shot?
What's obvious to you may not always be obvious to other people. We aren't all omniscient mind-readers.

And it's not high-horse to expect reasonable behavior from another human being.
I guessing it'll be a while before you understand what "authority" really means.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 5, 2015, 03:55 AM
New posters always resurrect the gold threads.

Flaoc
Oct 5, 2015, 04:21 AM
New posters always resurrect the gold threads.

just re-read this thread

i dont even mind this necro bump at all shit was hilarious

Miz Redavni
Oct 5, 2015, 04:22 AM
I'm guessing this is why I find it so difficult to have a decent conversation around most Western people.
"Hurrrrr, the internet! I wonder what'll happen if I abuse random people for no reason! Hee heee!"
And that log pasted on page 2 looks a lot like the stuff I've seen when passing through B01 and B20 on ship2.

I remember when assholes used to keep telling me that the internet is just words on a screen, not real people.
"It's online, not real life. Nothing that happens online affects real life!" and such ignorant rubbish.
The good ol' days. I wonder how many of those people fell for online scams and lost money.

Going a bit further back, I remember when everyone kept telling me that computers are evil and nobody uses them for anything.
They said I was a bad influence for using computers, portable phones/music players, etc.
Fast forward a few years, and heyyyyyyyyyy look what everyone's doing now!

Sorry for going off-topic. Just venting frustration at humanity.

Anyway...
@superdoughboy4
I'm gonna be honest and admit I laughed at the absurdity of your responses, but there's a time and place for everything
If you want to experiment with troll responses, please go do it where it's welcome or expected.
Imagine walking into the White House with a bomb to see how the authorities would react. Do you expect to not get arrested or shot?
What's obvious to you may not always be obvious to other people. We aren't all omniscient mind-readers.

And it's not high-horse to expect reasonable behavior from another human being.
I guessing it'll be a while before you understand what "authority" really means.

I wish I could give this post all of my likes.

Poyonche
Oct 5, 2015, 05:16 AM
We aren't all omniscient mind-readers.

I am.

wefwq
Oct 5, 2015, 11:33 AM
Now i wondering what the original thread creator doing, is he re-reading the thread when it resurfaced or is he even still visit this place at all, hahaha.
This thread are such a comedy gold mine.

TaigaUC
Oct 5, 2015, 02:15 PM
Probably trolling people over at 4chan and Reddit, the sole bastions of moral authority in this depraved world of ours.

Razu
Nov 2, 2015, 01:13 PM
hi! im new to the server! idk why im muted i was just asking for help on why my mouse cursor was showing outside of the menu(i tried the T thing and not working, and i still cant play properly right now.)

my name is razuu
ship02
please unmute me thanks!

Sayara
Nov 2, 2015, 02:46 PM
Hi Razuu here at PSOW we do not have control over what the global chat thing does with its users. You'll have to locate where the host runs the chat channel and communicate to them directly.

Have a good day.

Naoya Kiriyama
Nov 2, 2015, 04:06 PM
hi! im new to the server! idk why im muted i was just asking for help on why my mouse cursor was showing outside of the menu(i tried the T thing and not working, and i still cant play properly right now.)

my name is razuu
ship02
please unmute me thanks!

I've send your message to some gchat mods. If there's no problems, you should be unmuted in a few hours