PDA

View Full Version : PSO2Proxy being EXTREMELY laggy?

Punisher106
Jan 16, 2015, 02:38 PM
I've noticed this. I've been having immense lag spikes, and when I turned gchat back on, I'm not the only one, fortunately. What the hell's happening? The proxy can usually handle this many people, if not more. It's been going on for the past few days, now.

deahamlet
Jan 16, 2015, 05:12 PM
It's because of SEGA rate limiting stuff on one of our servers. It's being worked on.

Thank you AIDA! I've been experiencing the same issue yesterday all day. Apparently my provider can access PSO2 servers again (can't wait to get home and test this!) but my bf will certainly be happy to hear. We pushed through yesterday despite freezing in place often for 1-2 minutes at a time because XP! :)

And thank you in general for all the people working on the pso2proxy and Tweaker and translations... Very good work.

NoiseHERO
Jan 16, 2015, 05:14 PM
not that I expect it to last forever, but I'm assuming not everyone got un-"blocked"?

Punisher106
Jan 16, 2015, 06:31 PM
not that I expect it to last forever, but I'm assuming not everyone got un-"blocked"?

I can access "pso2.jp", but not "www.pso2.jp".

Rupikachu
Jan 16, 2015, 08:19 PM
I can access "pso2.jp", but not "www.pso2.jp".

the www. never worked, sega doesn't believe on www, it was the same with bb

LordKaiser
Jan 16, 2015, 09:35 PM
Masive lag here.

hoangsea
Jan 16, 2015, 09:39 PM
server connection time out now
22 mins till Base 1 :-?

Hitoshura
Jan 16, 2015, 09:46 PM
I don't think it's just the proxy, I've been playing without any kind of proxy or VPN and the lag has been absolutely terrible today. Can't even finish a set of TACOs without party members DCing multiple times.

xxmadplayerxx
Jan 16, 2015, 11:22 PM
I also have been having extreme lag spikes today, i do not use a proxy or vpn either, so i assume its something going on with the servers.

wefwq
Jan 17, 2015, 01:24 AM
I was using VPN yesterday while proxy having some 630 issue.
It seems SEGA server does not having issue, or at least just some minor lag.

EvilMag
Jan 17, 2015, 03:36 AM
I wonder if the route that our ISPs use for the PSO2 servers is really unstable atm? I had a friend who was able to connect normally last month but she would end up getting 630'd every 10 minutes. She then used the proxy and she no longer had that issue.

Oh and when those 630s were happening to her the site would load really slow for her. Nothing was wrong with her internet.

Vatallus
Jan 17, 2015, 04:27 AM
Recently I've been able to connect normally also. Something probably happened forcing connections to take a different path and for some people that has resulted in extra lag. Generally I can not connect normally at all and if I can it usually only last for a few days.

Z-0
Jan 17, 2015, 04:30 AM
I wonder if the route that our ISPs use for the PSO2 servers is really unstable atm? I had a friend who was able to connect normally last month but she would end up getting 630'd every 10 minutes. She then used the proxy and she no longer had that issue.

Oh and when those 630s were happening to her the site would load really slow for her. Nothing was wrong with her internet.
What happened for my friend was when everyone was blocked, he lagged like fuck and always disconnected, and had to use VPN to play properly, but now that most of us are unblocked, he's able to play normally and not lagging at all.

I'm not lagging either, had a session of it a couple of days ago but everyoen was feeling it.

Punisher106
Jan 17, 2015, 10:56 AM
Well, then, And here I was thinking it was just CK downloading gigabytes upon gigabytes of Rule 34 of Apprentice, or something. Hopefully, this will get fixed, next maint.