PDA

View Full Version : Need your guidance for all classes (minus Fo & Te)

the_importer_
Jan 17, 2015, 10:20 PM
Hey there,

So, both of my classes (Fo & Te) are capped at the moment and I'm working on their final Skill Point bonus (6 Cube levels each). I'll concentrate on that final skill point with EQs and the delivery client orders that will be filled out by my partners.

Besides the final 3rd Extreme Quest, I'm done with all the quests in this game in all the difficulties. As for client orders, minus the previously mentioned cube orders, 1 order from Girard (gonna find that Fjorgalla one of these days) and Zieg's expensive orders :(, I'm done with all client orders that were possible in both of my classes.

This now leaves the client orders from other classes: Hu, Ra, Fi, Gu, Br, Bo. In order to do these, I'll keep my Force as a sub-class in conjunction with an unused one as my main class to do the client orders. Now I plan to get them each at Lv45, so adding the 10 extra skill points, that will make 55 points to spend on their respective skill trees.

I don't want to do some heavy research on all of these classes for what is essentially a completion quest, but I don't want to attribute points just anywhere in case I wish to use one of these classes for real one day. This is where you guys come in. I need people with experience in these classes to suggest how I should spend these 55 skill points as well as the order to do so.

Also, I would like your suggestions on 10* weapons and units that are good for these classes as well as the best Photon Arts to use on a type of weapon.

Thanks guys

Sayara
Jan 17, 2015, 10:23 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221527 This guide has on the top a pretty functional where to put my points guide for whatever you'd want to do.

the_importer_
Jan 18, 2015, 09:35 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221527 This guide has on the top a pretty functional where to put my points guide for whatever you'd want to do.

Looks good, thanks