PDA

View Full Version : Optimum can connect?

ashleebabee2308
Jan 18, 2015, 11:24 AM
This might have already been made but I didn't see another topic about Optimum so I thought I would ask. I was playing PSO last night using Softether but it disconnected me back to the main screen and for the hell of it I tried going back in before exiting the game and reloading. I was able to get to character select, but I didn't trust it because I thought maybe it was still running off the Softether connection so I just reconnected to Softether and went back in. This morning I thought what the hell and tried to open the game without a VPN and I was able to get in. But I know the last time the game decided to accept Optimum I could only play for like a day and then it updated and it got all screwed up again. I haven't been playing because I haven't had time, so I don't know if this is something that's been going on for awhile and I just never checked or noticed, or is this a randomly new thing? And is it going to disappear after getting my hopes up on Tuesday when the game updates? Just wondering.

Endler
Jan 18, 2015, 02:49 PM
There are quite a few threads by people coming from various ISPs saying that they can connect to the game without a proxy now when they couldn't before. Chances are you will still be able to connect to the game after a patch.

Unless Sega gets DDoS'd again and decides to IP block a bunch of dirty gaijin.