PDA

View Full Version : Limited Quest Problem - Endless Tunnel or Freeze

AzureBlaze
Jan 20, 2015, 01:46 AM
Is anyone else having the problem with the new Limited Quest?
If I try to take it, I can go to the camp ship, but when I try to go through the pool to Harkotan, it gives me "endless transport tunnel" or, it will lock up. If it's endless tunnel, I can hear the NPCs talking, and get stuff like 'symbol chat was displayed' in the chat box. You can hear the stage music, too, but you never land on the planet or get to play. The only thing to do is exit the game by shutting it's window.

At first, I thought it was that the character didn't open Harkotan via koffe (I forgot that guy didn't do it) but then I tried it with a char who did...and still got endless tunnel.

Is there any way to get into this?
I really want to try it and I have no idea what's going on / never had this happen on anything else. All other quests including EQs like Falz I can do without problems.
Any help is much appreciated,

Anduril
Jan 20, 2015, 02:09 AM
File check and make sure you aren't using the old method/RAR story patch. Either of those things usually fixes the infinite loading.

AzureBlaze
Jan 20, 2015, 02:30 PM
I was not using the story patch at all, at the time of the first try for this LQ.

As soon as you mentioned that, I shut everything, used the tweaker to do new method story patch & put large files (Because I hadn't gotten them yet either since after last week's update)

All these things are now running successfully, story patch/new method, item patch, large files.

However, I still can't get in.
It won't freeze any more in the teleporting tunnel, but it will still do inf. tunnel. Now the level music plays, but you don't hear the people talking any more. Do you think the maint will do something to fix it?

Syklo
Jan 20, 2015, 07:02 PM
You still didn't mention performing a file check.

LordKaiser
Jan 20, 2015, 09:58 PM
For some reason this quest feels long and tiring