PDA

View Full Version : I can't deal damage.

Tatsumi
Jan 21, 2015, 08:51 PM
Ok i have had this problem for a few hours now and whenever i go on a mission i can't deal damage to monsters nor can i take damage either and it's really annoying I even stood in lava in the volcanic exploration for like 10 minutes with 5 monsters attacking me and no damage at all

I have restarted the game 3 times

I have tried my other character on the account

But nothing has worked please help

Also sorry if this is in the wrong place or can't be discussed at all i just need help with this because i been looking forward to playing all day

Thanks for any help

Walkure
Jan 21, 2015, 08:57 PM
What are you using to connect to the game? Are you able to chat while in a quest?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 21, 2015, 09:03 PM
That's lag. Really bad lag at that. Check your connection.

Tatsumi
Jan 21, 2015, 09:10 PM
I'm able to chat and my connections just fine i tested on another game

milranduil
Jan 21, 2015, 09:34 PM
I'm able to chat and my connections just fine i tested on another game

Your ability to chat on another game is completely irrelevant to your problem.

Tatsumi
Jan 21, 2015, 09:38 PM
No no i meant i can chat on this game i was saying i can play other games just fine so my connection isn't the problem

Omi
Jan 21, 2015, 09:45 PM
All signs do point to a connection error from the problems listed, however, from what you are saying it is not a connection error. So I suggest running a file check and randomly seeing if that helps.

I am not an expert on networking, but if the file check does not do any good might it be a random port issue? (Someone else can probably answer this question before you try messing with ports, if the file check doesn't work.)

Tatsumi
Jan 21, 2015, 11:14 PM
All signs do point to a connection error from the problems listed, however, from what you are saying it is not a connection error. So I suggest running a file check and randomly seeing if that helps.

I am not an expert on networking, but if the file check does not do any good might it be a random port issue? (Someone else can probably answer this question before you try messing with ports, if the file check doesn't work.)

Thank you the file check did help and solved my problem

Thank you to everyone that helped! *^*