PDA

View Full Version : Century Link is now open

Tyreek
Jan 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
Guess Sega is being generous, because I just got on the official site, and in game without putty/proxifier.

Good day.

blace
Jan 22, 2015, 02:53 AM
I'm another CL user, however I can't quite get into the game. Site is working and the game launcher will work, but when I choose a ship it disconnects me. Could be the area I'm in.

Tyreek
Jan 22, 2015, 03:09 AM
Ah, I see there's a still issue with this ISP working for everyone. Hopefully more Century Link users can chime in on success/failure on connecting.

Perfect Chaos
Jan 22, 2015, 09:13 AM
I'm another CL user, however I can't quite get into the game. Site is working and the game launcher will work, but when I choose a ship it disconnects me. Could be the area I'm in.Did you remember to turn off Proxifier (or whatever program you use instead of that)? Since if it's still on, it'll still try to tunnel your game through that. But if you're using another method of proxying, then I have no clue why that is.

Z-0
Jan 22, 2015, 11:11 AM
PSO2Proxy has lingering strings in the hosts file too, so make sure you check if those still exist or not.

TaigaUC
Jan 22, 2015, 11:37 AM
Well, when I got "blocked", a friend on the other side of the city on the same ISP could still access PSO2.
It's not just ISP, it's also the route from your particular location.
Different ISPs may also use different routes from the same location.

Daiyousei
Jan 22, 2015, 03:05 PM
For a while now the site was accesible, but the game still needed proxy.
Now both work without.

Optimum/Cablevision

un1t27
Jan 22, 2015, 03:18 PM
For a while now the site was accesible, but the game still needed proxy.
Now both work without.

Optimum/Cablevision

Optimum/Cablevision are back now too?

oh shiiiiiittt

Lax
Jan 22, 2015, 03:19 PM
Virgin Media user here, i can get into the game without Proxycap/Putty and Amazon AWS

Nitro Vordex
Jan 22, 2015, 11:16 PM
Can confirm the Century Link, been workin' since yesterday.

Lumpen Thingy
Jan 23, 2015, 12:19 AM
And yet Verizon still can't connect even though the ISP was able to connect for a few months before a block.

mctastee
Jan 23, 2015, 01:00 AM
And yet Verizon still can't connect even though the ISP was able to connect for a few months before a block.
AT&T user here. You are not alone.

blace
Jan 23, 2015, 03:03 AM
Did you remember to turn off Proxifier (or whatever program you use instead of that)? Since if it's still on, it'll still try to tunnel your game through that. But if you're using another method of proxying, then I have no clue why that is.

PSO2Proxy has lingering strings in the hosts file too, so make sure you check if those still exist or not.

Haven't used any proxy to get on since the DDoS attacks. Rather, didn't find much use in getting on when all I did was the monotonous solo play I usually do.

I can say with certainty it has to do with my area.