PDA

View Full Version : I will trade a lot for an Egg Blaster

Rei-LinFei
Mar 8, 2001, 03:17 PM
Hello! I would really like an Egg Blaster, preferably not a duped one if possible. I'm willing to trade up with as many rares as I can for it. I have several normal rares with high percentages, and some other rares. Things I will hand over are:

Inferno Bazooka
Silence Claw
Photon Claw
Stag Cutlery
Spread Needle
Sacred Guard
Guardian Armor(3 slots)
Parasite Wear Del Rol(1 slot)
Diska of Bravemen(50% Dark)
Soul Eater

I'm sure the weapons are all maxed out minus maybe the Photon Claw. None of these have negatives, but I don't have time to load up the game to see what positives they have, but most don't have any % at all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif I can trade most if not all of these at once for an Egg Blaster. Any offers appreciated. I have to go to work now, so I won't be able to respond until tonight around 7pm Est, but take a look and tell me what you think. Thanks for looking! Later.

Kerek
Mar 8, 2001, 03:45 PM
Actually all I would want for my Egg Blaster is the Silence Claw, Scared Guard, Diska of Braveman and the Stag Cutlery. You can keep the rest.
Msg me back

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Kerek on 2001-03-08 12:47 ]</font>

Rei-LinFei
Mar 8, 2001, 10:46 PM
Cool, I can do that for trade. I ICQed you, but just in case you see this sooner, I can meet whenever you want as long as it's after 7pm est. I can get on and trade now until about 3am. Just let me know the when/where. Thanks.