PDA

View Full Version : So I just did Magatsu for the first time

just2good
Jan 26, 2015, 10:34 PM
I recently came back to play PSO2, last time I played was when the Tundra area was just released, saw an emergency quest something about Magatsu-class and oh lord the drops after that thing went down. How often does that emergency get played?

Walkure
Jan 26, 2015, 10:47 PM
Check the EQ schedules on Bumped.org or PSO2 swiki, because there are scheduled Emergency Quests. Outside of those, it's random, and I'm not sure if Magatsu can pop up in a random EQ.

Keep in mind that if you're running on a lower difficulty (not SH/XH), drops for N/H/VH are getting nerfed this upcoming maintenance.

just2good
Jan 26, 2015, 10:51 PM
Check the EQ schedules on Bumped.org or PSO2 swiki, because there are scheduled Emergency Quests. Outside of those, it's random, and I'm not sure if Magatsu can pop up in a random EQ.

Keep in mind that if you're running on a lower difficulty (not SH/XH), drops for N/H/VH are getting nerfed this upcoming maintenance.

Oh nice there is a calendar of sorts thanks!

I read the nerf thing and got sad, looks like I'll have to level up some more and get past Hard diff.

Syklo
Jan 27, 2015, 01:28 AM

Magatsu can indeed appear randomly as well, if anyone's still wondering.

xxmadplayerxx
Jan 27, 2015, 01:58 AM
Oh nice there is a calendar of sorts thanks!

I read the nerf thing and got sad, looks like I'll have to level up some more and get past Hard diff.

Lol yeah the nerf is great (sarcasm) , but the drop rate still applies to SH, it shouldn't take you too long to get to lvl 50+ well lvl 55+ if you want full EXP and don't become a leecher.

Edit: is facebook down? i wanted to visit Pso2 FB page

Syklo
Jan 27, 2015, 02:53 AM
Lol yeah the nerf is great (sarcasm) , but the drop rate still applies to SH, it shouldn't take you too long to get to lvl 50+ well lvl 55+ if you want full EXP and don't become a leecher.

It should be up now.

just2good
Jan 27, 2015, 05:47 AM

Okay so goal is 55 for SH, I'm 38 atm and leveling at least twice a day from doing client orders whenever they reset.

Hopefully I'll make it before the next Magatsu. Thanks!