PDA

View Full Version : This update's AC stuff

Shinamori
Jan 28, 2015, 12:04 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/

It's up now. Power Boost is in the rotation, as well as Fire, Wind and Light.

Xaeris
Jan 28, 2015, 12:09 AM
Ah man, I was hoping Excalibur Morgan would be a multi type camo and usuable on wands. Oh well. I see a couple things I like, but it'll be a cheap scratch over all. I can squirrel meseta away for boost week, so that's cool.

Hysteria1987
Jan 28, 2015, 12:13 AM
Are they really putting demon horns back into rotation, scant days after I dropped some 30mil on a set? Well, ok :p

Meseta's there to be spent, I suppose. All the same I'll get back to affixing for a while instead...

TaigaUC
Jan 28, 2015, 12:25 AM
Lots of ugly revivals that nobody cares about.
Was expecting them to bring back the bow camo, but oh well.
Also, no Black Saber voice. Strange.

Ugh. Figures that Bazette's suit color can't be changed. Dammit.
And of course, no separate Karen saint robe. SEGA!

yoshiblue
Jan 28, 2015, 12:28 AM
Shh... rest easy, my wallet.

nathanielzor
Jan 28, 2015, 12:31 AM
I've been waiting for you...Fishnet Stockings. :I

One step closer to a true bunny girl..

Shinamori
Jan 28, 2015, 12:32 AM
I personally want the eyes.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 28, 2015, 12:43 AM
And so I pray...

Drifting Fable
Jan 28, 2015, 12:51 AM
inb4 power boosts will still be 9m on the shops .x. . . .

#Ship2problems

final_attack
Jan 28, 2015, 12:51 AM
Phew, good thing the new Rebellion suit doesn't seem so good with that green .... don't wanna waste my rainbow colored Enigma now :wacko:

milranduil
Jan 28, 2015, 12:59 AM
inb4 power boosts will still be 9m on the shops .x. . . .

#Ship2problems

Good thing melee kind of sucks enough for me to not bother re-affixing my 110 units! #FO4lyfe

Anduril
Jan 28, 2015, 01:00 AM
Caren's hair is nice; probably gonna be expensive. Archer's blades are nice; probably gonna be expensive. Also, what weapon if Fragarach a camo for, Talis?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 28, 2015, 01:02 AM
I need at least 3 power boosts -_-

TaigaUC
Jan 28, 2015, 01:07 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=5239

At the bottom, it says they're adding items that will eventually expire and cannot be used.
"Quna's Chocolate" will be the first. Let's hope it doesn't start a cruel dripfeeding trend.

Xaeris
We might find the selection passe, but if I remember right, kaleid liner actually did pretty well in Japan and hollow ataraxia is definitely cleaning up, so it probably has enough popularity to stimulate scratches, and by extention, create more Power Boosts. You can hope.

Superia
Also, what weapon if Fragarach a camo for, Talis?

Believe so.

LonelyGaruga
Jan 28, 2015, 01:24 AM
Also, no Black Saber voice. Strange.

Saber Alter has the same voice (and is technically the same character) as Saber, so makes sense. Honestly, not sure why Saber Alter is even a part of this collab in the first place, given she was introduced in F/SN and not Hollow Ataraxia like all the other characters (barring the Kaleid Liner ones of course), but hey, more stuff!

Also Fragarach is indeed a talis camo.

Anduril
Jan 28, 2015, 01:26 AM
Saber Alter has the same voice (and is technically the same character) as Saber, so makes sense. Honestly, not sure why Saber Alter is even a part of this collab in the first place, given she was introduced in F/SN and not Hollow Ataraxia like all the other characters (barring the Kaleid Liner ones of course), but hey, more stuff!
Well, she does show up in F/HA in the representation of the 3rd Holy Grail War, so that could be the justification.

LonelyGaruga
Jan 28, 2015, 01:49 AM
Well yeah, pretty much everyone in F/SN shows up in F/HA. Might as well do a revival of F/SN collab items since Ilya's stuff is getting a revival.

.Jack
Jan 28, 2015, 02:00 AM
Server's up.

wefwq
Jan 28, 2015, 02:01 AM

At the bottom, it says they're adding items that will eventually expire and cannot be used.
"Quna's Chocolate" will be the first. Let's hope it doesn't start a cruel dripfeeding trend.
What's Quna Choco?
is it just one of those boosting food like naura's cake?

TaigaUC
Jan 28, 2015, 02:03 AM
Probably.

Server's up.

Edit: HC4 beat me!

Nitro Vordex
Jan 28, 2015, 03:25 AM

I have a terrible sinking feeling the game will go the route of Vindictus.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 28, 2015, 04:02 AM
This new dance isn't the second quna dance we all needed to brace ourselves for is it? I kinda lost track... should be late febuary for that, right?

NoiseHERO
Jan 28, 2015, 04:25 AM
So gonna have super limited keep buying to win food buffs now?

But at same time, is the buff even good?

Sizustar
Jan 28, 2015, 04:46 AM
Caren's hair is nice; probably gonna be expensive. Archer's blades are nice; probably gonna be expensive. Also, what weapon if Fragarach a camo for, Talis?

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6xsK-4kjVUo/VBGzMb08xQI/AAAAAAAADPU/5LFDCbRynms/w322-h177-no/%E9%80%86%E5%85%89%E5%8A%8D.gif

Endler
Jan 28, 2015, 11:30 AM
Are they really putting demon horns back into rotation, scant days after I dropped some 30mil on a set? Well, ok :p

Meseta's there to be spent, I suppose. All the same I'll get back to affixing for a while instead...

Ouch... I just picked up a pair of Demon Horns for 230k. I'd be pretty pissed in your shoes.

Alma
Jan 28, 2015, 02:37 PM
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7307/16364224666_1cc8ea597d.jpg

those prices... :wacko:

Edson Drake
Jan 28, 2015, 03:04 PM
^Ridiculous, those costumes aren't even good...

(seems these days the rule is, skimpy=10 m plus)

Vintasticvin
Jan 28, 2015, 03:48 PM
^Ridiculous, those costumes aren't even good...

The character that wears the outfit is probably well liked that the playerbase is capitalizing in on its popularity.

Omi
Jan 28, 2015, 03:59 PM

It's all about the fanservice, same thing with some dances beng more expensive than others (unless they are just god awful, ofc). Although I consider カレン・サクリファイス(aka: Caren Sacrifice) to have more fanservice than 赤原礼装ver.クロ (aka: Akahara Reisou ver. Kuro), and the latter is probably more expensive. I think Japanese prefer their fanservice to where you have to upskirt to see the "pantsu" (赤原礼装ver.クロ) instead of just being able to see the general buttox outline without the pleasure they get from upskirting (カレン・サクリファイス). At least nothing is even coming close to reaching PSU prices players were demanding for new outfits (especially on the Japanese side).

Lumpen Thingy
Jan 28, 2015, 07:46 PM
It's all about the fanservice, same thing with some dances beng more expensive than others (unless they are just god awful, ofc). Although I consider カレン・サクリファイス(aka: Caren Sacrifice) to have more fanservice than 赤原礼装ver.クロ (aka: Akahara Reisou ver. Kuro), and the latter is probably more expensive. I think Japanese prefer their fanservice to where you have to upskirt to see the "pantsu" (赤原礼装ver.クロ) instead of just being able to see the general buttox outline without the pleasure they get from upskirting (カレン・サクリファイス). At least nothing is even coming close to reaching PSU prices players were demanding for new outfits (especially on the Japanese side).

What you didn't like paying 100 mil a outfit?

Omi
Jan 28, 2015, 08:40 PM
What you didn't like paying 100 mil a outfit?

Oh no I loved paying 150+ million (15+ Bars) for an outfit, who wouldn't?

However, I did buy a few outfits for 150+ mil in PSU.

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2015, 09:38 PM
I don't think it's just about fan service.
First and foremost, it's supply and demand.
If people want it and scratch won't give any, price is gonna soar.

Karen outfit is gonna be cheaper either way because it's split between two versions.
Saber Alter outfit is pretty popular, and that's not very fan-servicey. It's a decent black gothic dress.
I personally don't consider Kuro's outfit to be very fan-servicey either. It's just midriff and a little leg.

Clothing that matches with existing items will also be popular.
For example, the Pop clothes suddenly went up in price when we later received the shirt-around-waist accessories.
I feel that Karen's outfit doesn't really match with much. Plus if you want to copy Karen, you need to buy the expensive beret.
Kuro's outfit can stand on its own without her hairstyle.