PDA

View Full Version : DARN EGG... WORK DANG YOU

Lman90245
Apr 21, 2003, 09:05 PM
I've opened my easter egg at least 30+ times offline and have seen EVERY easter rare EXCEPT for Rocket Punch which happens to be the one i'm looking for >_< is there a certain class that can only open it? or is it just really hard to get?? or am I just having a bad day, BTW Amore rose is kindof cool ;p a rose card type that all classes can use.... but I want my rocket punch! BLARRGGG!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2003-04-21 19:06 ]</font>

MonoxideChild
Apr 21, 2003, 09:07 PM
It's completely random. How about finding one or two more to increase your chances?

I'm about to renew my HL for GC just to find these eggs. How long do they last

KnuxAran
Apr 21, 2003, 09:07 PM
Just keep doing it... for some reason Rocket Punch was the last one I saw too. I kept getting Panther's Claw... One time I got it 5 times in a row!

MadCowChuck_
Apr 21, 2003, 09:09 PM
Hmmm...I believe until the end of the week. You've still got plenty of time.

UltimateEnigma
Apr 25, 2003, 11:00 PM
KnuxAran,if

if u look in my profile,n i have a a RAmar named cold shadow,he looks exactly like your char,i ahve the same size outfit n hair color.n both of my friends made the same 1's without seein eachothers,it was weird.

chill man,u r lucky u can even get online

im offline,and apparently peter cottantail doesnt believe in mailboxes

Sham
Apr 26, 2003, 12:33 PM
if u look in my profile,n i have a a RAmar named cold shadow,he looks exactly like your char,i ahve the same size outfit n hair color.n both of my friends made the same 1's without seein eachothers,it was weird.

WOW, that is TOO bizarre!

Ahem. I got SONIC KNUCKLES on my first egg opening, just what I wanted. Are you sure you want Rocket Punch? It's a pretty useless weapon; granted a lot of the other egg weapons are useless as well, but RP is just... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif