PDA

View Full Version : Haven't played in a while. Game DC constantly now?

Renzix
Jan 31, 2015, 05:13 PM
Been gone from PSO2 for quite a while due to real life stuff.

Played again last night and was amazed that I was able to connect normally again (I have WideOpenWest as my ISP in case any one who has it hasn't tried yet.)

Was in the middle of an EQ, and ended up getting Error 630ed (Disconnected)

I heard that PSO2 has been lagging badly recently, and I was wondering if any one else has experienced this VIA normal Connection or even with AWS / Whatever proxy.

GoldenFalcon
Jan 31, 2015, 06:23 PM
I was able to start playing again as well (I didn't like playing on the proxy)

However, my connection is totally fine, and my friend who was able to play all this time suddenly needed the proxy to connect, and is getting disconnects frequently. Strange.

Hysteria1987
Jan 31, 2015, 07:38 PM
Yesterday was pretty bad, but constant d/c's are not a frequent thing. You'll find a lot more lag (and therefore d/c) during EQs, as more people get online and the chewing gum that holds SEGA's server components together start to melt, but otherwise I experience very few.

I haven't used the public PSO2 proxy in a long time now but last I'd heard, it was experiencing pretty serious lag/disconnection issues. I don't know if this has been fixed or not, as the g-chat link on my team's proxy is broken and I haven't seen any of it in a while.

Dephinix
Jan 31, 2015, 07:54 PM
Big EQs(Dark Falz, other stuff everyone wants to do) stumble the proxy, and apparently you can get kicked off immediately after logging in. It's nice
having the global chat, but that's all I would use it for.

Demon-
Jan 31, 2015, 08:11 PM
Was finally able to connect without any proxies and I played all day yesterday without any disconnects.

Even during EQs no disconnects.

Lax
Jan 31, 2015, 09:47 PM
I haven't dced at all since i could connect again without using AWS.

dc is probably on your end

SilkaN
Jan 31, 2015, 09:51 PM
I can only repeat what others have said in this thread.

I am able to play the game normally again since last week and except one or two lag spikes, I had no problems with the game so far.