PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Question about alt accounts.

Glasses
Feb 1, 2015, 07:58 AM
Basically i have 2 characters. And i want to make one on ship 4. But since it won't allow me to delete the one on ship 2 and i can't pay for AC i was wondering if it's possible to make an alt account or wil i get banned because of same IP?

Sizustar
Feb 1, 2015, 08:02 AM
As long as there aren't multiple large money transfer between the account, it's not likely for Sega to ban.

But it is against the TOS to have multiple account.

KazukiQZ
Feb 1, 2015, 09:42 AM
^Large money transfer, as in 'meseta'?

Sizustar
Feb 1, 2015, 09:50 AM
^Large money transfer, as in 'meseta'?

That would be a possible flag for a RMT, so they would take a closer look or maybe just ban first and ask question later.

wefwq
Feb 1, 2015, 10:50 AM
I have 2 accounts, but i only logging in the other account like once a month, never got banned until this day.
I think it's kinda save as long as you don't do something shaddy.

And also, you can delete your character by holding [CTRL] button to make "Yes" button clickable OP, and then you have to wait 24 hours for your character to be deleted.
Before the countdown reaches 0, you can't make new character, you can also cancel the timer and retain your character but it'll completelly reset the delete timer.

landman
Feb 1, 2015, 02:57 PM
I usually sell overpriced fodders form one account to the other... and no problems so far xd

Sizustar
Feb 1, 2015, 03:21 PM
I usually sell overpriced fodders form one account to the other... and no problems so far xd

If it's one account, it shouldn't be a problem, since most everyone I know has at least 1 alt account.

But if you have 10+ Alt account, and sell the fun stuff/PSO2es stuff and transfer the Meseta to your main, they might take a closer look at it.

TaigaUC
Feb 1, 2015, 08:07 PM
Some people got banned for having tons of accounts.
But it should be okay to only have a few. Be warned that having multiple accounts has pros and cons.

landman
Feb 1, 2015, 08:38 PM
Yeah more than 4 accounts can be problematic in multiboxing your tacos :wacko:

SilenWhisper
Feb 2, 2015, 03:43 AM
But it is against the TOS to have multiple account.
New account camplaign.

Tsuiyasu
Feb 7, 2015, 01:05 PM
I thought you couldn't trade meseta to other accounts unless both are premium?

GreenArcher
Feb 7, 2015, 01:31 PM
Have shop on your main account
List monomates for x meseta, buy from alt account