PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Sega ID management

Ryghts
Feb 1, 2015, 04:43 PM
Okay. I've no other choice but to come here as ask for assistance. Here's my issue.

I recently got anew computer an re-downloaded pso2 so I can play with friends again, but when I signed in It prompted me with a authorization code. Which was fine, I just pulled up my e-mail tied to the account to get it and play, but no such code was ever sent. I tried to have them send me another one, only to end up at a error 650 screen. I tried to re-log a few more times and even waited for a hour on my last attempt. No e-mail.

So, I researched it and it seems this is a known issue, one way to resolve it was to change my e-mail tied to the account with a ".jp" one. So I went into Sega ID management site to do it (cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega).
It seemed like it was working, until I got to my security questions. I answered them correctly, typed my e-mail then hit continue. but this happened. . .

(i.imgur.com/ECBAree.png)
(Newbies can't post links but walk around work? Clever. . . Copy/paste in browser to see the error)

Not understanding what went wrong and the error claiming it was my inputs, I re-try'd a second and third time. Each ending with that error. Out of frustration I ended up logging out, took a break, then returned. However, when I went to sign into the management site again, the same error was displayed.
I've tried so many methods thinking maybe my keyboard was the issue. Copy/pasted, Firefox/google's VR keyboards but those didn't work either. What's irritating me the most is my regular MS IME keyboard worked fine last time I signed in but now it wasn't

I even tried to sign in gw.sega.jp to double check if it wasn't just the management page. Same issue, kinda. It wont even let me sign in, claiming either my ID, password or the captcha was wrong. I -know- it's not my info. As, again, when I use it to sign into pso2 it prompts me for a verification code, I even had a friend who helped me install the game the first time try to log into my account. He was able to perfectly and play.

So any help here would be much appreciated! Seriously, I don't want to start over. So many long nights wasted o(T~T)o

Edson Drake
Feb 1, 2015, 05:35 PM
Until someone else can translate that for you, I recommend Google Chrome as a browser for Sega's sites because of the built-in translator which will help you a lot with these messages and errors.

Ryghts
Feb 1, 2015, 05:42 PM
Until someone else can translate that for you, I recommend Google Chrome as a browser for Sega's sites because of the built-in translator which will help you a lot with these messages and errors.

Already did that. Translation came up
"I failed to authenticate.
There is an error in the input content."

Which is why I was led to believe it was my keyboard at first. ><

Edson Drake
Feb 1, 2015, 07:27 PM
Are you stuck on the security question? If so remember that it is case sensitive.

Ryghts
Feb 1, 2015, 08:16 PM
No. I was but after i signed out the first time it started giving me the input error when i tried to sign back in. I know it's cap sensitive. Only letters I use caps on are in my pw qq

Edson Drake
Feb 1, 2015, 09:55 PM
Does the screen has any Captcha on it? I think it had a Captcha in almost any screen where you needed to input data(it's been a while). I remember having that input issue you're having and it was the Captcha.

Print the screens over here step by step so we can see what else could be causing the error.

Ryghts
Feb 1, 2015, 10:16 PM
Yes, it has captcha. it's the very first page (i.imgur.com/J5kURbN.png).

I also made a second account to "test" the Sega ID management and for some reason I'm able to get past everything on it. Cleared the sign in, security questions and everything.

So now I'm really confused. I'd think it was my info but again, I'm able to sign in for a verification code, and friend was able to sign in and play. Maybe it's having a problem because I haven't played in a little over 60 days? I really do not know.

Thank you for your time in trying to help me though. I really appreciate it.
I'ma keep trying to figure this out. ><