Sayara
Feb 1, 2015, 06:54 PM
Get a Tomadachi already you fuchs

Noblewine
Feb 1, 2015, 06:56 PM
But I like my pokemon/digimon/monster rancher. =0

Nitro Vordex
Feb 1, 2015, 09:35 PM
I used to go into the chao garden with Gamma.

Intentionally.

Sord
Feb 1, 2015, 11:44 PM
Chao for life. Why they don't have a stand-alone chao garden game for handhelds I'll never understand. It was part of the backbone of replay value on SA2.

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 01:47 PM
Sonic Advance 1 had a chao garden and it was boring......
You could only raise on chao at a time. And that music drove me nuts.:x

yoshiblue
Feb 2, 2015, 02:05 PM
Hey man, just get Digimon World DS.

Pro tip: Toilets are a great way to relieve stress in that game.

EvilMag
Feb 2, 2015, 03:22 PM
But Chao Garden was the reason why I played SA2. rest of the game was pretty bad.

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 05:42 PM
Hey man, just get Digimon World DS.

Pro tip: Toilets are a great way to relieve stress in that game.

I saw screenshots of the digimon games and I want a digimon game that doesn't play like a crappy hack and slash dungeon crawler..... They could of made a good digimon game but they choose to take shortcuts. Its no wonder why I blew off card game and video(s) games. The anime was better even though I disliked season 2.

But Chao Garden was the reason why I played SA2. rest of the game was pretty bad.

Sonic Advance or Adventure? I played the first Sonic Advance and it wasn't too bad but the bonus stages were pretty annoying and hard due to depending solely on memorization of the layout to collect enough rings without hitting any traps. When trying to move left or right using the gamepad on the Game Boy Advance it felt stiff and unresponsive at times. In the final stage SEGA decided to put easter eggs in where you fight Robotnic (I prefer calling him since it was a cooler name) piloting machines he used to try to defeat sonic from the SEGA Genesis Sonic games (1-3). b(' '). I know I complain about them reusing old ideas but I liked it because it was an easter egg. Plus I don't know how many other sonic games did this before it became a problem in video games recently.
It had replay value but it was moderate to be honest. In storymode you start with Sonic and unlock Tails, Knuckles and Amy Rose as you play through the game as other characters. Story was okay but I wonder where Sonic Advance 1-3 take place in the timeline.